[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend a month honing my phishing skills >finally successfully

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: facebookphishingscam.jpg (39KB, 310x366px) Image search: [Google]
facebookphishingscam.jpg
39KB, 310x366px
>spend a month honing my phishing skills
>finally successfully acquire the gmail password of a girl
>"you need to verify it's you"
>fuck
>let's see if I can use what I have to get into her facebook
>accidentally send 2 password resets to her inbox
>try and cover my tracks by sending a facebook phishing email
>successfully acquire her facebook password and recovery email
>facebook password changed 2 hours ago
>gmail password changed 2 hours ago
>recovery email account is suspended

Phishing is a waste of time, even if the whores are stupid enough to hand you their logins, google and facebook have their backs
>>
Well, howd you at least get her gmail password?

And do you use Tor or something so you dont get arrested
>>
>>25866004
>not using two-factor auth
this is why elections can still be rigged
>>
>>25866031
>howd you at least get her gmail password?
phishing

>And do you use Tor or something so you dont get arrested
I used a VPN but I am known to the police but for different crimes

Might have had better luck if I tried logging in from the same city as her but I doubt it

>>25866051
Need to know her phone number, recovery email or old school password
>>
>>25866067
>Need to know her phone number
GUESS YOU'RE BONED
>>
lel woman will believe anything they don't know about

>1999
>get on AOL with brother
>he makes some dumbass ASCII snail and writes a long winded paragraph about being infected by the snail virus.
>send it to all our friends and their families
>AOL calls to tell us we are banned from their services
>>
>>25866080
To give credit where it's due, I had to use one of her friends names to peak her interest which should in hindsight tell her it's not an automated phishing email
>>
>>25866004
>phishing
old school, lad
>>
phishing had it's golden era in the early 2000's when everyone used AIM and clicked on links.
you could just direct someone to a phish page and be like "yo, check out these photobucket" it would load a fake login page.

you're better off trying to send people keyloggers.
>>
>>25867282
You need something new or else their anti-virus will pick it up, plus you need to highly socially engineer them, completely tipping your hand as to your identity
>>
>>25867376
Any new loggers in mind?
>>
>>25867376
the solution i had, which is basically if you have 100% social engineered status (you basically have to be friends with the girl), is just install a keylogger onto her computer while shes away from it.
the less you know them, the harder it becomes obviously.
>>
>>25867636
You really just have to take your chances
>>
>>25867701
Do you know of any that are good/not malware?
>>
>>25866004
OP you're just a fucking skrub
>>
>>25866136
>peak her interest
>peak
kek
Piqued my autism sry
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.