[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw loneliness makes you feel like shit >tfw having a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1631411.jpg (38KB, 222x350px) Image search: [Google]
1631411.jpg
38KB, 222x350px
>tfw loneliness makes you feel like shit
>tfw having a gf is incredibly taxing with her constant daily need for attention, care and everything else.
>tfw gf is only interested in her own desires
>tfw no fantasy anime girl to love you for you

I think the only real happiness is believing that there is something better out there.
>>
>>25863320
>tfw girls are always bitching at you because you're not good enough according to them
>no girl will ever love you for you
fuck them, brah
>>
>>25863320
Until V.R. and A.I. take off we're stuck with the 3DPDs.

>no fantasy anime girl to love you for you
you just typed ''anime girl'' in google search didn't you? It's a trap you posted
>>
>Mfw daily contact with gf is never "taxing"

Ignatius, why do you have a gf if you don't like being around her?
>>
>>25863320
>thread about girls
>pic is boy
Classic
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 227x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 227x255px
>>25863320
>mfw I don't care about having a gf or not and I get a high off of solitude
It feels nice only leaving my apartment to go to my simple job every day. Moving out was the best decision I've ever made.
>>
>>25863320

Rare to see my waifu posted.
>>
>>25864174
I see someone has good taste
>>
>Be me three years ago
>Lonely as fuck
>Meet indonesian girl
>She speaks some english
>Is into hentai, S&M, anime
>Been together ever since

You're all going wrong because you want to have anime qt3.14 personality but in a white woman. Only asian women have the capacity to engage in mutual love. Not all but a shit ton more than white women.
>>
>>25864141

Gf is an idealized concept of someone completely identical to you sharing everything.

When in reality males and females are complements of each other
>>
>>25864266

I wish i was in South East Asia to get a real girl like that but im stuck in South America where women are basically as degenerate as white women without the good genes part.
>>
>>25864266
I see you've got a nice delusion going on. Asian women are loyal and virgin but are also much more of a gold digger. Anime girls are perfect. don't compare perfection with 3DPDs.

>>25864270
>males and females are complements of each other
you mean the same way a human and a leech are?
>>
>>25864270
That's goofy. I make fun of her shit tastes and she makes fun of my refined preferences. After all, I have best tastes because I dig her.

Either way I don't understand why people would get a relationship only complain. Nidhoggr, if you don't like talking to them a ton as is, maybe you shouldn't be together. unless you're a normie who wants sex more than connection.
>>
>>25864266
>disgusting gook whore with rape fantasies
>cute
pick one
>>
File: H8Pmv.png (660KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
H8Pmv.png
660KB, 1200x1200px
>>25864122
>>25864148

I stand by my statement.

pic related
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.