[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I was talking with a virgin girl I will fuck in 2 months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1451470225712.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1451470225712.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
Hey guys I was talking with a virgin girl I will fuck in 2 months for like 3 hours, first explained all the sex stuff and then dirty talking all the way, she got really kinky and said it was her first time getting wet, IDC about that but then I asked her about a pic of her squeezing her huge tits but she said she was tired and kept asking for a pic of my 7.5 inches dick. I said I would send it if she did first, after 10 mins I got tired and logged out, told her we would talk tomorrow. Was that an alpha move, beta move or what? You guys thaught me to not give a flying fuck about girls and so I did.

>tldr: bitch kept asking for dick pics but wouldnt send any pic of her, I got tired and ended the convo. Good move? Bad move?
>>
darh blom
>>
>>25861542
Self bump
Also she kept saying how I wouldnt get to fuck her virgin pussy if I didnt sent her my dick pics and got very threatening saying I dont know who im messing with and that she would fuck other guys. I didnt gave a flying fuck t.b.h.
>>
>>25861542
she's probbably lying and wanted you to show your actual tiny dick to her so her and her friend could laugh at it
>>
>>25861630
mate you gotta give at least 1 fuck
>>
>>25861669
Dont think so but can be a possibility
She seemed a little fucked in the head tho telling me she wanted to be a guy so she could become a tranny and straight told me she's a whore and how her female cousin gropes her n stuff
>>25861686
The thing is that im using a 5'8 20 year old chad as a pic while I am a 5'7 100 lbs guy and I dont know if i'll get buff in 2 months to fuck her, thats why idgaf tb.h
>>
>>25861823
The betaness is off the charts here.
>>
Self bump again
Would love to post pics of her and my fake profile pic but im on mobile amd it fucking freezes everytime I try to upload a big pic. Told me she's 5'3 has big tits and an ok face,also flat stomach but very curvy, cant say mych about ass or legs cuz all her pics are fucking selfies from the waist up. Also has blobde dyed hair qears a lot of make up like the whore she is and is 18
>>
File: 20160116_230418.jpg (510KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160116_230418.jpg
510KB, 1600x1200px
>>25861915
What was my beta behaviour besides making a fake profile?
>Also dick pic 4 u
>>
nigga you're getting catfished how autistic are you
>>
File: osz___size__.jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
osz___size__.jpg
14KB, 240x240px
>>25862056
Lmao, can be a possibility now that I look at it while not horny af. Talked to her 3 days ago and then today. Says she's a gipsy and her parents are strict af. Also she does the same fucking face in all of her pics, seems to be missing a few screws to me. Crazy tranny or not would tittyfuck/10
Also keep in mind I messaged her first and initiated the whole shit
>>
>>25862140
>gypsy
>using phones and shit

C A T F I S H
A
T
F
I
S
H
>>
Saved for cringe zoz
>>
>>25862408
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2257620/
>Implying all gypsies keep traveling the roads on caravans and reading your future on a crystal ball. Try cutting down on your medieval games

>>25862433
Have fun, post your le ebin collage when ur done xdd
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.