[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You just have to put yourself out there! If you see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 1453181681423.gif (987KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1453181681423.gif
987KB, 500x335px
>"You just have to put yourself out there! If you see a girl you like, strike up a conversation with her!"

>"Anon, you can't just go up and start a conversation with a girl: doing that is really creepy, like you're a rapist."

I DONT UNDERSTAND, HOW THE FUCK HAS ANY HUMAN BEING EVER GOTTEN A GF?
>>
>>25860428
deductive reasoning says, most likely through rape
>>
File: 1401458793295.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1401458793295.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>25860428
>you can't
There it is, anon. You can't, likely because you're weird or physically unattractive.

Women have the luxury of being able to pick the best of their potential partners, since men are expected to go after women.

Just wait until they start turning. In a decade or two either she'll get ugly or desperate or Chad will be poor and ugly.

That's where you come in. You see, your role is the provider, and for this, you'll get some sex and something you'll call love.
>>
>>25860428
Is the end result really worth the sheer amount of bullshit you have to go through?
>>
>>25860546
Why do

A N Y
N
Y

femanons complain about power or privilege when they have so much power when it comes to relationships? There is absolutely no way you can compare the loneliness and hopelessness a male feels when you have to trudge through a thousand rejections-- rejections of YOU, YOURSELF, for NOT BEING GOOD ENOUGH-- and then commit to a thousand more?

I wish I could at least get catcalled so that at some base level I have SOME semblance of attractiveness. Fucking life.
>>
>>25860428
>>25860428
Most normies I know barely have any genuine to begin with. Left alone giving advices, they're incapable of care what kind of situation you're in.
>>
>>25860563
I've never had the end result, so I don't know. Everyone I know who has gfs or get laid often are happy. I'm not happy. I just want to be happy.
>>
File: 6737645.jpg (739KB, 1477x1040px) Image search: [Google]
6737645.jpg
739KB, 1477x1040px
>>25860428
>tfw you're invisible to women even when you sometime are able to surpass chads in some field
>When it happens people hate your guts and go against you.
>you did all that to get a bit of recognition.
>Chad stole the credit
>You basically circle round and try again to succeed and prove chad is inferior in your field
>Women still choose him
>You're hated even more for breaking the most popular
>Never get any recognition
>Never good enough
>Fall into despair

An uncanny way to lose at life. such is the law of circle.
>>
>add chick on fb
>like her pictures
>find a reason and talk to her
>don't be a beta
>ask her out
>if she refuses find another girl
>repeat

What's so hard?It's easy if you don't look like a fucking beta
>>
Also start low,don't expect to have a gorgeous gf in the beginning.
>>
The only gf I'd care about having on a deeper level of happiness would be the one or two girl childhood-psuedofriends I used to have. Barring those the only reason I'd care about a gf is social status and some kind of confirmation that I can get one so I can just check out.
>>
>"You just have to put yourself out there! If you see a girl you like, strike up a conversation with her!"

>"Anon, you can't just go up and start a conversation with a girl: doing that is really creepy, like you're a rapist."

But who is really saying that, anon? Is it really outside people, or your own inner voice?
>>
>>25860974
it easy if you have good look, no abnormal interest, liking common stuff and not having autism.

Even if you act the opposite of what you really are they can smell your bullshit right away. Women usually look for a type of man who has common traits which is good look, social statue, money, similar interest and who can provide for her in times of needs.
>>
>>25861098
You know who says that?

Women.

Lesson: never listen to women's advice about dating.

Also, never listen to women's advice.

Also, never listen to women. All women are fucking holes.
>>
>>25860632
because they lack the empathy to putthemselves in your shoes. And they have the amazing ability to always feel as though they are the victim.
>>
>>25861126
Modern feminism is testament to that fact.
>>
>>25861109
Well Idk what OP looks like

If you pretend you don't like some common stuff like popular music etc you are a hypocrite,some of this stuff I'd actually descent and fun.
>>
>>25860937
>>able to surpass chads in some field
Such as?
>>
>>25861153
I don't pretend sadly.
There's something popular shit I really despise I just try not to flaunt everything on everyone face out of courtesy but I sincerely dislike many thing unironically.
>>
>>25861124

>Also, never listen to women. All women are fucking holes.

Top kek m80
If you really believed that, you would be chatting up women, pumping and dumping them and living the high life instead of wasting your life posting here.

I think you care very deeply about what women think.
>>
>>25861200
Sports, Music field, Arts, and debating mostly.
>>
>>25861153
>Out with people for the first time in a long time.
>They're gushing about the new Star Wars
>"Anon, what did you think of it?"
>Say it was cool.
>"Cmon Anon, tell us what you really feel! We want to hear your opinion!"
>Say it wasn't for me. Say I liked 4,5,6, but that 1, 2, and 3 disillusioned me to the franchise, and 7 was just an OK film to me.
>"Well jeez Anon, I never knew you were so pretentious."
>Literally nobody talks to me the entire night, am silent throughout the rest of the evening.
>Haven't spoken to anyone outside of buying groceries or shit since that day.

I hate being rejected. I hate it. I don't know why people judge me. All people think I'm worthless and I don't know what I did to deserve their scorn.
>>
>>25861221
What do you look like?Are you OP?If you tell me please use the metric system

I dislike very popular stuff as well(except for lean on that shit is good) but I never really looked like the cyborg I am on the Internet and social media.If your Facebook profile doesn't look autistic you can get a gf.

Romanian house music(Accent,Edward maya etc) always triggered my feels and made me want a gf badly.You can try it too.Once you crave it a lot you can get it.
>>
>>25861310
This is fucking ridiculous,people getting butthurt over star wars,what kind of people do you hangout with,9gaggers?

Seriously,everyone hates being rejected,it's something normal

Just act superior,but in the inside,on the outside just show them you're cool and try to agree with them
>>
>>25860428
She has to show you sings they are interested in you before you go sperg out on her...
>>
>>25861347
Sadly that's the thing. I'm somewhat autistic and I don't flaunt myself on social media. As that times it was during highschool days. I'm basically just a guy that is poor and undergraduated.

I'm basically 5,10, Muscle fat, average face. nothing special.

I also like some weeb shit and Extreme music genre.
So yeah.
>>
>>25861487
Just check the music I told you.Music made me change,how old are you?
>>
>>25861532
22 years old KHV.
>>
>>25861579
Are you a complete kissless virgin?
>>
>>25861625
Yea, due to the fact I was pretty much a loner all my life.

Also Asperger make it worse for socializing.
even when I try to act the opposite of this condition I always get sniffed out.
>>
This whole thread is so depressing. You complain that you cant get girls cause you have odd interests, just find something normal to like, there is no way you losers dislike everything conventional. It's so easy to get a girl to be in to you, your problem is you probably have unrealistic standars, you're probably 5/10's trying for 8/10's or higher.
>>
>>25861661
see
>>25861663
This guy is right.Even when i was 15 and extremely fucking popular,like famous in my country i was always aiming for 9/10 and got disappointed.

You just have to lower your standards.

What about friends?Do you have any?
>>
>>25861663
The point of the thread is that there's a hypocritical normie meme about how you need to approach women in order to get a gf, but if you approach women you are branded a creep.

This leads to a helpless state of confusion as to how one does go about trying to get a gf.
>>
guys you are pessimistic af. It's no big deal having a gf, just talk to girls. It works for me desu familia
>>
>>25861736
Go back to literally having no challenges in life, Chad.
>>
File: 1430099041054.png (852KB, 1009x6647px) Image search: [Google]
1430099041054.png
852KB, 1009x6647px
>>25861736
>j-just b urself anon!
Nice try, CHAD agent.
>>
>>25861693
How can you lower some standard when women where I live are already low in standard (Tattoo, fat, tumblrina, and generally extremely demanding) ? it is surprising that I even still attempt to talk to them beside obvious incompatibility.

I Have some friends from the day of highschool. I was the older on board everyone is still at school and busy. I have hard times contacting friends anymore.
>>
Girlfriends are better viewed as unobtainium.
>>
>>25861812
I really don't know

Disregard this
>>25861774
It's all full of lies and depression

It's never too late though.I was like you when i was 15.I was a fat kid with autistic interests like conspiracy theories and reading shit,i completely changed and became a shallow person.I just lost weight(it will work for you real quick if you don't weigh 499kg),made some friends and went out with them.

I became a literal normie that i was mocking.Pussy was everywhere,i got as many girls as i wanted.It's really easy you just have to slightly improve yourself and boost your confidence.I fucking changed my life so much and you can do that too.
>>
>>25861935
I actually have to gain muscle cause I have already an healthy weight.

Beside this I have everything. I still get refused cause I am not what they want to be with.

It seem off all times. I'm never the type of guy they want. also being mixed heritage doesn't help where the people where you from hate a certain group.

Other than that good piece of advice. it improve a lot.
>>
>>25862038
It's the butterfly effect,make a small change in your life and a huge one comes.What do you mean by being hated?

Muscle is meh.I wouldn't suggest that if you want to be in serious relationships.Girls will view you like you view whores and they will not like you when you get older.

Seriously though,just boost your confidence and you will have absolutely no problems.Contact and old friend and tell them to go out,do it a lot of times cause it won't work immediately.I also used to have anxiety and shit but it got way better,i just don't care about that anymore.

Please don't listen to stuff like this
>>25861774
They are toxic as fuck if you want to improve your life.
>>
>>25860428
Post pic Anon and I'll suggest any improvements that you may be able to make to increase your odds of positive matches -
>>25860546
>spot on with the looks thing. People will reprimand you for being assertive if your looks are sub-par

Not all women are passive as fuck though. Hell, all of my dates started because I made the first move and asked the other person out. Usually go for shy/quiet/nerdy guys though - so the challenge is fun.

If you're all looking for girls, try to set your standards a little lower. If you're actively looking for solid 7+ - try to aim for a 4 and up. You can take a so-so girl and help her along with looks later.

You can't take a 7+ with a shitty attitude and personality and make her into someone you want to spend long amounts of time with though.
>>
>>25861935
>Just boost your confidence!
>Just feel good about yourself!

The only girlfriend I ever had told me she took my dog for a walk and the leash slipped off. I went looking for it for multiple hours without sleep. I put up signs. That dog was my life. I never found it. It was midterms week and I just emailed my professors and said I needed an extension. They didn't give me one, and I failed those tests.

A few weeks later I went onto Facebook and saw it was still logged into her account. She had a chat window open. It was a dude. She was fucking him. She sent him pictures of my dog. She said "Its too bad Anon owns it, he's such a cutie!" He joked about stealing it.

And she did.

When I confronted her about it, she called him up and he beat the shit out of me.

I hate myself. I have absolutely nothing to be proud of. Fuck you people with self worth, you got that way from eating people like me. Life is consuming people so that you get bigger: you either eat them in one big bite, or you chew away at them slowly. I hate this world. I hate this human condition. I just wanted my dog back, and he beat me till I begged him to stop while she watched.

There's no power left in me, no fight left. I'm so small that nobody tries to eat me anymore. At least I never have to fear that.
>>
>>25862174
This is fucking sad,maybe the saddest thing i've read in a while.
>>
>>25862174
How long were you with that girl?
>>
>>25860937
Your problem seems to be that you are better in certain respects, but don't handle it well.

Maybe you're the pushy, obvious guy when you're better at something than others. Not totally 'in your face' about it, but the kind who constantly makes jokes about the other peoples abilities or bringing up the differences all time.

Sometimes drawing attention like that is the wrong kind of attention.

If you're genuinely the 'nice-guy' and everyone is against you - try talking one-on-one with these people and get some feedback.

I thought everyone was against me for a while. I was nice, hard-working and was the first to help out when it was needed. Turns out people saw my 'helping out' differently than I did. When I was helping, I was pretty much just taking over everything instead of explaining a few steps and letting them solve the problem on their own.

I would get mad at people who 'used me'. Those people actually knew I would go overboard and would ask me for help knowing I would go all out - pretty much doing the job for them. I thought they were incompetent, but it turns out they were just playing me. They would later turn to the boss and say that I am not working hard enough on my own projects if I have time to help everyone else (keeping in mind that I did their work too) and started tons of drama.

It's all about looking at situations differently Anon...You've gotta do that man. Intentions and how others respond are two different things.
>>
>>25862260
We met the semester before: she needed help with finals, we kept in contact over the summer over emails, when she came back I told her I liked her and she said she liked me too but wanted to take it slow.
>>
>>25862315
I got confused,how many months were you together?as a couple i mean
>>
>>25861310
They were projecting Anon. You clearly stated why you didn't enjoy the movie as much and they realized that they were being over-hyped about a movie series they don't know too much about.

Rather than looking bad by going into detail about good parts of movies you didn't like, or bad parts of movies you do like (to give perspective), they dismissed your opinions and projected their pretentiousness on you instead.

Dude, you wanna find a good group of people? Try a game shop (like board-games/tabletop). Most places have open game night and you can meet some cool people there. Bet if you struck up a convo about Star Wars you'd actually get a good discussion other than the bullshit meme-flavored crap going around Facebook atm.
>>
>>25862360
About three months.
>>
>>25862174
That makes me so fucking angry to read.

You aren't alone in this world anon. I would have fought that shitdick by your side if I were there. Your metaphor was spot on, I know exactly what you mean about people consuming each other. Hurts to think about how ruthless and mean people are, especially in situations like that.

I feel your pain. Don't lose hope.
>>
File: angryfeelsguy.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angryfeelsguy.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>25862407
And how old were you both?

Fuck this whore i feel so angry right now.
>>
>>25862438
22. She was 20. We were both juniors. I was late going to college because I had to work a few years to save up money.
>>
>>25862174
The fuck didn't you go to the police, faggot?
>>
>>25862535
Damn

>>25862550
I have the same question
>>
>>25862550
Because the police in small poor towns don't fucking help people like me. I didn't grow up or live in Los Angeles or New York or Chicago: my home town had 4,000 people, and I was known as the one with a speech impediment.
>>
>>25862583
God damn anon, you didn't even try though. Fuck, my buddy comes from a small town and they usually take up for the 'odd folks' - either to keep an eye on them or to make sure they don't go fucking postal.

Man...you're sounding more and more like a whiny cunt desu.

You didn't even try. You didn't say shit, post what happened on FB to shame them or do anything man.

You're mad because someone won't take pity on you, hold your hand and take care of everything. You claim to want a woman, but you really just want another person to MOTHER you.

Fuck anon...you've gotta get your shit together man.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.