[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /camel/ here? Marlboro is literally normie tier. I only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 00.jpg (79KB, 552x455px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
79KB, 552x455px
Who /camel/ here?

Marlboro is literally normie tier. I only buy Reds when there's nothing else I like in the store. All normies smoke Marby lights because their friend smokes them. Shit ty tobacco in all of Marlboro cigs.
>>
turkish royals senpai
>>
Maverick menthol 100s
>>
camel menthol silvers. pack a day for about 3 years now.

If they don't have em, camel number 9 menthols will do

If they don't have camels.. i guess i'll smoke american spirit yellows
skylines are the only decent Marlboro cigarette.
>>
>>25859676
This desu is the best for the price
>>
American spirit black. I know I'm hipster trash, I just like the strength and tar.

I like to think that it's getting me that much closer to death
>>
I roll my own cigarettes.
>>
Fak u gayboi.
Reds taste the best. They're the Coca-Cola of cigarettes for a reason. Expensive as shit though,
>>
I'm in the uk so my choices differ

If i have money i smoke b&h gold because they taste like black coffee and don't have much shit in them

When i don't have much money (usually) i smoke marlboro brightleaf. They're a uk only cigarette and they're slightly cheaper than most ciggarettes of the same price. I like these because they make most normie smokers feel sick but you can really feel them limiting your lung cpapacity

I also throw in some lambert and butler silver every now and them which are priced somewhere inbetween the other two and are much sweeter than either
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 960x960px
>smoking

Lmao which shithole country are you from op? Or do you just live in the shit side of town?
>>
File: 021.90.04.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
021.90.04.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
Who faggot tier here?
>>
>>25860307
UK here too

Why don't you roll your own? I used to smoke sterling cigarettes, now I smoke amber leaf. I get my papers, filters on amazon, the baccy lasts me longer, is cheaper, tastes nicer and I don't cough at all anymore.
>>
>>25860328
One of the wealthier towns in New York. I started because I thought it would give me a reason to talk to people, ie. fellow smokers.
no smoker ever wanted to talk to me
>>
Newports before I quit
>>
What kind of dumbass smokes in 2016? We've known that shit kills you, makes you ugly, makes you smell like shit, and wastes your money for at least 50 years.
>>
>>25860445
Most regular smokers you see today started before they were legally allowed to smoke. In other words they were trying to be cool, hence i don't associate with smokers
>>
>>25860332
>>25860332
nat shermans so much
>>
>>25860445
The same reason people eat unhealthy fast foods, you know that shit is cancer, you know it will turn your blood to grease but you still eat it because it's fucking delicious.
Same with cigs. Truth be told they are way more unhealthy but they relieve anxiety, they can be the branch you grab before hitting the ground.

>>25860488
> i don't associate with smokers
That's kinda retarded bro, I mean if you said you didn't associate with smokers because it annoys the fuck out of you or the smoke bothers you, but not associating with someone because
>they were trying to be cool
is just fucking stupid
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.