[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is reality the way it is?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 4253452345555.jpg (90KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
4253452345555.jpg
90KB, 700x525px
Why is reality the way it is?
>>
Reality is whatever you make of it.
Say you're walking down a street and someone smiles at you. You can perceive it as a friendly smile because you're attractive, or you can perceive it as a mocking smile because you dress like a fucking retard. Either way it's up to you and how you handle these situations.
>>
File: cozi.jpg (28KB, 261x307px) Image search: [Google]
cozi.jpg
28KB, 261x307px
>>25859474
Dumbest fucking thing I've read in a while.
>>
if reality was any other way we would still be questioning why reality is the way it is
>>
Because all things are as they should be
>>
I haven't a fucking clue anon.
>>
Reality is perception, the key of consciousness.

Reality is for the beholder to determine.
>>
>>25859474
Because free will, right? You must be a very happy normie.
>>
>>25859291
Nobody knows. At least it isn't completely horrible. We could exist in a universe where people live for 1000 years but constantly feel like they're breaking their bones and being stabbed in the eyeballs. At least it's not that.
>>
>>25859291
What if it's not though?
>>
>>25859291
Definitely for a good reason.
>>
>>25859474
But he's right, it's all about how you perceive reality
>>
>>25859291
IMO if human beings weren't fucking retarded we'd be living the villagers life
eating good food
fucking
doing drugs
dancing and playing music
studying w/e the fuck we want to study
and generally living like gods on this verdant garden-planet

we lost sight of something sublime
>>
>>25859504
this
what the fuck is wrong with you tumblr faggots. that shit is not reality. that person smiling is the reality, pure and simple. then when you make the next observation like oh its because i'm cool. then the reality thickens.
no because fat fucking obese whales can find a fucking faggot to get with does not mean reality somehow changes. the reality was already measured, and it read fat disgusting fuck.
>>
>>25859751
And how we perceive our realities is based on the environment we grew up in
>>
File: syd19.jpg (179KB, 1591x1108px) Image search: [Google]
syd19.jpg
179KB, 1591x1108px
what exactly is a dream and what exactly is a joke?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.