[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /embarassed2death/ here? I've had an Imgur account

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1452914258130.jpg (9KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452914258130.jpg
9KB, 250x225px
Who /embarassed2death/ here?

I've had an Imgur account for 3 years now. I've always posted pictures of my Sister and I claiming she's my wife and making up stories and stuff. Got a few front page posts. Anyways, our cousin saw it today and told my Sister and pretty much everybody else in the family. I've turned my phone off and have locked myself in my bedroom all day. What do?
>>
deny everything until the day you die
>>
That's really sad. I don't think you can ever live it down. They'll never look at you the same.
>>
>>25858146
I am anthony napkins
>>
as someone who's fucked his sister and the whole family knows, eventually they just forget it and no one brings it up
>>
>>25858222

for clarification, i was 23 and she was 24 when we did that for like six months
>>
>>25858146
embrace the crippling anxiety
>>
>>25858246
>we did that
So, wait, did she know and go along with it?
>>
>>25858146
Is there PROOF it was specifically you?

If not, frame someone plausible as a secret creeper/stalker/admirer.
>>
op link the imgur albums
>>
>>25858268
That's the anon that had sex with this sister, not OP.

I may be wrong, but I reckon she went along with it.

>>25858288
Implying OP isn't already known to be the type to do this shit. I'm sure his life was sad to start, and nobody is going to believe the denial.
>>
File: takecharge.jpg (23KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
takecharge.jpg
23KB, 570x238px
>>25858146
> They don't understand muh creativity
Honestly, just own it. Fuck them.
In fact, double down by making up stories about the cunt cousin
>>
>>25858314
This.
>>25858319
Ah, that makes more sense.
>>
>>25858146
Just say it's a prank bro
>>
>>25858246
What were you two like as kids? Close?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.