[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't Western women essentially deserve refugees to come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1452902214352.jpg (36KB, 496x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452902214352.jpg
36KB, 496x960px
Don't Western women essentially deserve refugees to come to their countries and make them think twice about their bad behavior?
>>
>>25857802

they'd like that wouldn't they? because then at least someone would be chasing after them top kuk.
>>
>>25857802
More AS side boob ples
>>
>>25857802
Islam will make women submit to it, which is more than you can say for cuck Westerners senpai
>>
>convert to islam
>start raping white women
>feminists defend me
>i lose my virginity
>>
>>25857904
I can't believe you didn't notice the other person's nose and hair behind her shooped head.
>>
>>25858799
Good plan anon.
>>
>>25857802
No.

It's literally never the victim's fault. If she's passed out naked, she's an idiot for being in that position, but a guy still chooses to rape her.
>>
>>25858799
It happened in Cologne this year. It will happen if you try it.
>>
>>25858799
Can you find any feminists legitimately defending Muslim rapists?

Not ones who say "white guys rape too", but those who literally defend refugee rapists.
>>
>>25858994
Wrong, if the victim supports immigration it's 100% her fault.
>>25859052
Their silence is bad enough when regular native men get harangued for wrong think, if they were so sensitive about womens issues they would've ran immigrants out on a rail.
>>
>>25859052
They aren't going to defend it overtly, but they do that stupid redirect "PRIESTS RAPE TOO"

and shit like that.

They'll do their best to sweep it under the rug.

Especially if I tell them I am a tranny also.

Tranny muslim? That's the fucking bottom of oppression ladder.
>>
>>25857802
They didn't pay attention to their cries, and now they're the ones crying.

Poor whit eperson in the ivory tower, takes so much gas they don't realize how dirty they are. New Babylon a cuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.