[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Things going well with progress at the gym, even if it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: the-risk-i-took-was-calculated.jpg (47KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
the-risk-i-took-was-calculated.jpg
47KB, 500x352px
>Things going well with progress at the gym, even if it's small
>Warmup on a 215 deadlift
>Sharp pain near groin
>Cautious, take a break, attempt again, nothing
>Work set, 225
>Try to get first set up, it's not "heavy" to my legs and back
>Left side of groin/abdomen flares up, extremely painful and makes me drop weight
>Pack up, go home
>Check hernia symptoms
>May have hernia

>Still weak piece of shit
>No health insurance

lol the one thing in my sad sorry ass life that was making any sort of improvements and this happens.
>>
I know girls that deadlift more than you and they're Petite
>>
you think youve seen some shit?

ive been lifting for 3 years now and i still cant bench 2 plates. hell i can row more than i can bench
>>
File: 1387734300645.gif (606KB, 680x703px) Image search: [Google]
1387734300645.gif
606KB, 680x703px
>Too scared of going to the gym
>0 muscle mass
>skinnyfat

I'm not going to make it, brehs
>>
>>25857563
Skinnyfat is what I am
So you're probably right considering I have an injury due to it

>>25857440
Fuck off
>>
Lifting without insurance, holy fuck that's dumb. Sorry you live in a shithole country btw.
>>
>>25858079
Not a shithole country...just a loser
>>
>>25857440
Kill yourself fatty
>>
>>25857328
I feel you bruh. I've had days where my form just isn't there on squat/DL and I just leave the gym and go biking and try again in a couple days. Don't want to get hurt.

>>25857440
No one cares.
>>
>>25857502
Thats not too bad. Its not like theres a rule saying you have to bench more than row. Your back is just more developed while other people's chests are more developed. If its affecting your physique just work chest more.
>>
>>25857328

I bet you didn't even read the sticky faggot
>>
This is why I pussy out on things that involve my back while at the gym. Oh well
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 1280x960px
>he bought into the lifting meme

Turn up the lighting yourselves cucks
>>
>>25857440
Yeah!? Because lifting weights totally relates to the outside world right? Fuck off
>>
Bhj
>>
>>25858161
In non-shithole countries even losers like you can get medical care
>>
Nthn
>>
>>25857440
There's one of you dipshits in every weightlifting conversation
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.