[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that being a woman is only fun if you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (137KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 736x1103px
Daily reminder that being a woman is only fun if you're attractive and outgoing
>will never be able to use my looks to get Instagram followers and gifts
>will never joke loud and obnoxiously with friends
>will never be invited to parties
>will never be that girl guys get into fist fights over
>will never get guys who are 8/10+
>>
None of those sound very fun fampai.

I'm really average looking but I have friends and things are working out.
>>
>>25856589
You've done some of those things if you have friends
>>
>>25856866
We've been kinda loud but not really. I've been invited to parties but I don't like them. It's not great. I still hate loud sounds.
>>
>>25856540
>>will never get guys who are 8/10+

Poor little thing.
Men = FA
Women = Don't get the top 20% of Chads
>>
>>25856955
Ya know what?id rather no guy want me at all. At least I can live with that, but it sucks that I'm not good enough for the most attractive.
>>
You could stop worrying about superficial things and make the world a better place but you won't, not because you're a woman but because you're immature
>>
>>25856540
pics or leave

i wont even ask for tits. say thank you for that
>>
>>25856989
>mfw so ugly that even /r9k/ fags skip me when they see me.
>Not even practice girlfriend material
>>
>>25856989
I feel like I just experienced what a black man feels when he sees white people's problems reading this shit
>>
File: image.jpg (340KB, 1242x1475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340KB, 1242x1475px
>>25857033
Fine
>>25857018
I'm immature because I didn't go through the correct stages of development so fuck u
>>
>>25857050
Be real. If you couldn't wouldn't you choose the hottest girls?
>>
>>25857064
hello yes i'll marry you forever ok

first dibs no takesbacks
>>
>>25857096
In fact, I've been told my taste in women is kind of fucked up. For example I find Mia Wasikowska and Yumi Lambert gorgeous, while I can't even masturbate to Kate Upton because of how disgustingly cookie cutter she is. Then again my taste in nearly everything is fucked up and niche as fuck, so fuck it.
>>
>>25856540
>>will never get guys who are 8/10+

It's that kinda reason you'll be alone. I consider myself an 8/10 if you take in everything about me and consider my future.

I was thinking as I read your shitpost over whether I would seriously date a woman who was ugly, yes, antisocial, yes, awkward, yes, conceited? No chance. I hope you stay alone or settle for a fat bronie.
>>
>>25857194
finngol as fuck my lad. are you slav
>>
>>25857194
Both of those women are 7+ they're just unconventionally attractive. Still stacys.
>>
>>25856540
I'd drink that girl's dirty bathwater and tongue her asshole if she asked.
>>
File: image.jpg (390KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390KB, 854x1280px
>>25857256
Women like her csn do w.e the fuck they want
>>
>>25857041
Share a pic :)

Are you fat? Cause yeah, that'd be a pass for me too. I'm /fit/. The least I'd require is a woman who doesn't overeat. It's a lot fucking harder to lift + manage a diet.
>>
>>25857234
I'm actually from the depths of hell AKA South America

>>25857249
That is, because you are an americunt and your women are all look alike and with no interesting features other than sometimes big breasts. For us brazillians that ain't SHIT
>>
>>25857305
Being interesting looking doesn't mean they're not 7+
>>
>>25857305
>because you are an americunt and your women are all look alike
No, that's not true at all. There's a woman for every taste in America. It's a very large country made up of many small communities.
>>
>>25857305
Brazilese are ugly as shit. Even the ones you call hot. Seriously. Your indigenous population is hotter.
>>
>>25856540
>will never blahblahblah
SHUT UP!YOU STILL HAVE A BETA WHO WISHES YOU'D LOVE HIM BACK!
>>
>>25857392
You can walk around thinking you have lived, but your ass ain't lived shit if you haven't fucked, and mark these words, Hot, Brazillian, Black, Bitches.

It's some next level bizarre shit.
I had a physics teacher who would stop the class to tell us about the black bitches he fucked once and how hardcore that shit was.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 500x333px
>>25857443
I wish I were a Brazilian black girl cuz they got straighter hair
>>
File: kek america.png (484KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
kek america.png
484KB, 582x600px
>>25857443
>I had a physics teacher who would stop the class to tell us about the black bitches he fucked once and how hardcore that shit was.
Fucking Brazil man
>>
File: Calhau_Shoot_204[1].jpg (38KB, 404x512px) Image search: [Google]
Calhau_Shoot_204[1].jpg
38KB, 404x512px
>>25857443
>go to Brazil to fuck "hot, brazilian, black, bitches"
>get stabbed by a 14 year old
>"hot, brazilian, black, bitch nurse" comes in to the hospital
>think she's going to fuck me "Yes this is it. It might finally be worth it"
>she pinches my passport and leaves
>realize "hot, brazilian, black, bitches" are the same as the 5,000 Cape Verdean bitches that happen to live all around me
>>
Even ugly girls can get boyfriends

There's no hope for ugly men.
>>
>>25857525
>makes it into the hospital and gets attended to a nurse
>not waiting 23 hours for a doctor to see you and dying as you wait
kek, get a load of this fag

also, interesting fact: the brazillian real has gone to hell, and the dollar is high as fuck here, take your virgin ass to Brazil and spend money on the hookers we have around here, they are some of the best tail you can get in the world, specially Rio de Janeiro, but try to not get shot by a 14 years old to the face as he tries to steal your wallet and lets it fall as he runs
>>
That's true for both sexes, but here's the discrepency.

9 out of 10 females (if not more), will be seen as attractive by a decent portion of the male population.

3 out of 10 males (if not less), will be seen as potential dating material by all females. Probably 5 more of those males will have to take the table scraps and be the beta provider later on. The remaining two will just never fucking breed.
>>
>>25856540
>tfw so ugly that ghetto black men don't even hit on you
>>
>>25857601
>The remaining two will just never fucking breed.
Unless you're brown and fly to Sweden or Germany. Then you can FICKI FICKI all day long and end up in a prison cell that's as nice as an apartment here.
>>
>>25856540
Than y u post an ugly black woman?
>>
I guarantee that if the women posting in this thread that think they are too ugly to date/marry/fuck/whatever, if they posted pictures of themselves, there would be multiple guys proposing to them.

Even if they are ham planets, which is just gross.

I'm a guy. Remember that meme story about the hideous girl with a great body and how she would never get a guy because of how ugly she was?

She was a fucking 2 and I'd put a ring on it if she had similar interests as me.
>>
>>25857782
Im not saying im extremely ugly but im not pretty enough to grt any perks of being a woman
>>
Why do we need a reminder of this, anon? Walk outside and see a human being (that is not a hamplanet like you most assuredly are) and you're reminded of this entirely natural fact of life. U have no business nor power here, female.
>>
File: klk.jpg (91KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
klk.jpg
91KB, 500x749px
>>25857646
shes pretty perfectt
>>
>>25857849

I doubt it.

Beautiful people get perks, true, but women have to be hideous or repugnant (morbidly obese/smelly/vile) to get no perks at all.
>>
>>25856540
Great b8 m8, literally "can't get Chad" the post
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.