[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regrets from growing up with assburgers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: gameboyoverwomen.jpg (43KB, 355x354px) Image search: [Google]
gameboyoverwomen.jpg
43KB, 355x354px
>Girl: "Hey, we have homeroom together"
>Me: "Do you like Kirby Superstar for the Super Nintendo?"
>Girl: "Yeah I guess uh, I was wondering if you wanted to go down by the creek"
>Me: "It's really multiple smaller games in one, offering gameplay diversity you don't usually find in-"
>Girl: "The teachers can't see what goes on there you know"
>Me: "-other titles, and it really builds on Kirby's Adventure rather than just updating the graphics, although-"
>Girl: "We could hold hands on the way"
>Me: "-Kirby's Adventure already looked pretty close to a 16 bit game despite being on the NES due to the quality of the spritework and masterful use of color"
>Girl: "I will kiss you right now if you stop talking about Nintendo games for at least ten seconds"
>Me: "What about Pokemon do you like Pokemon? I hope there's one for the N64 it would be awesome to see pallet town in full 3D-"
>Girl: "Actually....sure, I like Pokemon too, Kirby is my favorite. Let's go down by the creek...and talk about Pokemon"
>Me: *snort* "Kirby isn't a Pokemon they are totally different franchises."
>Girl: "Okay well I'm going now it was nice talking to you sort of"
>Me: "There's also a rumored spinoff being developed where you photograph wild pokemon on some sort of Safari, that sounds dope. Oh she left"
>>
>videogames
>girls
Choose one. Unless you're geek chad.
>>
>>25854028

Videogame girls. The waifu age is upon us
>>
>>25853861
This hit hard for me OP
>>
>>25854497

Life isn't over yet, don't give up hope. I'm 32 and have had way more success with women just in the last few years than I did in the entirety of my youth.
>>
File: 1449728913259.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1449728913259.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>25853861
My forgot my comment wasn't original
>>
>>25853861
Kek, this sounds exactly like my assburgers friend. Well he wasn't really a friend, more like a rival/nuisance.

Anyway, how can these people lack self-awareness? They're usually pretty smart, can't they come up with strategies to help them cope with their inability to take hints?
>>
>>25853861
Nice, I did this shit on purpose though so I don't know your feels.
>video games are more interesting than people desu.
>worst thing I did was hype the bible despite having no religion.
Seconding waifu age.
>>
>>25854580
>Anyway, how can these people lack self-awareness?

The specific part of the brain that's broken is the one that models other peoples' thought processes to anticipate how they might react to stuff you could say or to understand how they are feeling based on facial cues and body language. This is "theory of mind".

As you say, conventional intelligence is typically unaffected and savantism is a comorbidity for about 30% of spergs (OCD as well, and more commonly). The rest just get all the downsides and none of the upsides
>>
>>25854666
I just don't understand how very smart autists can't approach normal levels of communication through logic alone. Why can't they just say to themselves "okay every 10 seconds or so I should check to see if they appear interested. I can determine their level of interest by watching their eyebrows carefully and seeing if they do ____."

Instead they seem to face this same kind of problem, multiple times, where they talk at length and bore people about shit.
>>
>>25854849
Because that represents constant, conscious effort. Many do this to fit in, get jobs, etc. But it is exhausting. Like if you had to remember to breathe instead of your brainstem doing it automatically.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.