[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this socially acceptable? Someone complains about their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Why is this socially acceptable? Someone complains about their day and your immediate response is to shame him for not contacting you (which you feel entitled to some kind of discussion with him)?

Taken from my buddy's Facebook.
>>
Yeah it's kind of a stupid, self-serving, oblivious thing to say, but who cares? I'm sure he'll get over it.
>>
>>25853814
>Overthinking
Do you know what apathy is?
How do you judge such a one sided statement that harshly?
the person didnt shame him at all, maybe they are legitimalety worried about why they didnt call them and asked them a simple question
>>
>>25853889
Also, it isnt socially acceptable, notice how its the only comment that doesnt tell him to cheer up
>>
File: 1450217058389s.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1450217058389s.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
Here, have a rare Brett.
>>
>>25853889

>Overthinking

This word is "overused". It's a simple change of perspective. If you see this as a perfectly normal statement and don't look at it from any point of view other than that, I can see how you came to that conclusion.
>>
>>25853920
I wouldn't consider four separate comments from four separate people as a good idea as to whether or not that's socially acceptable or not. The claim shouldn't have been made in the first place because we have no idea how to test OP's theory.. but it's not wrong that saying "Why didnt you call me" is kinda selfish and self-serving like other anon said.
>>
>>25853929
Sure, the word is kind of a meme but my point still stands
>>
>>25853973
Your point doesn't stand. You don't exactly have to think very hard to see how that's a self-serving statement..
>>
File: brettsmug.png (2KB, 258x222px) Image search: [Google]
brettsmug.png
2KB, 258x222px
>>25853814
they are asking "I could have helped with your bad day, why didn't you call for backup bro"
>>
File: xia.jpg (148KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
xia.jpg
148KB, 500x682px
>>25853985
Thank you anon, I HATE people who shame people for thinking. Fucknig idiots.
>>
>>25853963
That comment is definetely a little selfish, but im sure someone will call them out on that sooner or later, but op is claiming that saying that is socially acceptable, it isnt, so people will judge them behind their backs
>>
>>25854030
hopefully this
>>
>>25853973
see>>25854067
original comment much
>>
>>25854067
Nigger will you and everyone else in this thread fuck off with the blatant facebook tier shitposting.
>>
>>25854030
tight Brett senpai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.