[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do robots practice good oral hygiene? How often do you brush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: teethbrush.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
teethbrush.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
Do robots practice good oral hygiene?
How often do you brush your teeth?
Do you floss regularly?
>>
>>25852590
I brush my teeth when I wake up before pooping.
Floss then brush before bed.
Feels good man.
>>
I brush once a day in the morning for two minutes.
I floss like once a week.
I have cleaning at the dentist once a year and despite some obstinate stains on some teeth from coffee and such, they're very healthy
>>
>>25852590
Brush them before I go outside or once a week
>>
>>25852590
i brush my teeth every morning, first i go over my teeth with just water and my brush then i'll use toothpaste
i brush my tongue
i floss 4 to 7 times a month or if i feel food is stuck in my teeth
>>
i stopped brushing, no reason to since my life is fucked in so many other ways
>>
I brush twice a day, use floss, mouthwash and tongue scraper

All of that is ruined on account of the fact I have tonsil stones, and now that my wisdom teeth are kicking up a fuss I can't open my mouth wide enough to remove them
>>
I brush 3 times a day, floss 5 times a day, use mouthwash everytime I brush my teeth and go to the dentist every 2-3 months for a cleaning.
>>
>>25852590
I used to brush once a month, maybe. My new years resolution is to brush and shower more regularly, as there is still time to save myself from degredation
>>
>>25853628

My life is fucked up in many ways as well economically, socially, career wise..... but I make sure that I at least have a good looking body by lifting and eating well as well as brushing everyday for white teeth.
>>
>>25853628
Can't put a price on your health
May as well spend your NEET days pain free
>>
>>25852590
>How often do you brush your teeth?

Every night before bed.

People keep spouting that "brush 3 times a day" meme, but I haven't had a cavity in years brushing only once a day before sleep.

>Do you floss regularly?

Not really. But I should once in a while.

Also, listerine after brushing teeth. Brush your teeth once before bed and then listerine and you wont have to go to the dentist for anything. And stop eating sugar.
>>
>>25853628

Enjoy your gum disease and eventual heart problems.
>>
>>25852590
i honestly brush my teeth once every 2 days. never floss.

I try to brush everyday but I usually just get high and forget
>>
>>25853628
>no reason to

Yeah, until you get a cavity and be in alot of pain. Then you'll think again about your oral hygiene.
>>
>>25852590
I recently got a waterpic because I never liked using regular floss and I use it everyday. Ever since I stopped having bleeding gums. Where has it been all my life?
>>
>>25852590

I brush less than 15 times a month.
I never brush my teeth at night because psychologically the feeling of freshly brushed teeth makes me feel like I have to be awake and alert.

I still have gf
>>
>>25852590
Last year i may have brushed my teeth once every three months. After having to go to the Dentist and get 4 fillings and 5 teeth taken out I've brushed my teeth at least once a day, flossed and mouthwash
>>
>>25854236

He needs to feel this pain to understand. Tooth pain is the worst pain in the world.
>>
>>25854170
I do the same. I honestly think people over brush and it leaves your teeth more vulnerable to bacteria, so I only brush once a day, floss every so often, and regularly use mouthwash. Haven't had a cavity or any tooth problems since I chipped one about 10 years ago.
>>
>>25854272
>Tooth pain is the worst pain in the world.

Agreed. Which is why when I got a cavity once when I was like 10 years old and got a filling, I started brushing my teeth daily. I'm now 27 and I can probably count with my fingers the days I didn't brush my teeth since then.
Seriously, fuck tooth pain. It is the worst. But I guess some people have to learn the hard way.

>>25854281

Agreed. Once a day before sleep is all you need. And the reason for why before bed, is because you accumulate the most bacteria in your mouth when sleeping. Having clean teeth at night gets rid of most bacteria that could harm your teeth.
>>
> Seriously, fuck tooth pain. It is the worst. But I guess some people have to learn the hard way.

I must be one of those who remembers shit for a week and then forgets how much this it hurts.
>>
>>25852590
Twice a day. Brush, floss and rinse in the mornings during my showers and brush before going to sleep.
>>
>>25852590
started flossing, brushing 2x a day, and using mouthwash a few days ago

brushed 1x a day before and thats all i did, pretty bad breath and slightly yellow teeth. im already seeing my teeth whiten and breath freshen in the short time span that ive been brushing, so thats good
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.