[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
who here /niceposter/?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1452467452974.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452467452974.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
who here /niceposter/?

>tell people in suicide threads not to kill themselves
>give informed and authentic relationship advice
>give people the benefit of the doubt
>tell funny posters that they made me kek
>>
Bless your kind soul OP and all others out there
>>
>>25852509
Most of the time I'm nice and constructive, but sometimes I can be mean.
>>
>>25852509
make this into a comfy thread op
>>
i'm the opposite
i always encourage suiciders to go on and i wonder if any has followed my advice
>>
>>25852509
>tell people in suicide threads authentic relationship advice
>give informed to doubt and not
>give people the benefit of the kek
>tell funny posters that they made me kill themselves
>>
File: 1452331405417.jpg (29 KB, 480x446) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452331405417.jpg
29 KB, 480x446
>usually say nice things
>only time i say mean things is when it's funny enough to be utilitarian
>>
>>25852681
But the monkey handsome
>>
>tfw shitpost usually
>people ask me for contact info
>actually found a best friend because of shitposting
Just end me
>>
>tfw 99% of my posts are shitposts and the other 1% are complaining about my life
>>
>>25852874
I got a boyfriend because of shitposting
Weird shit happens if you do it enough I guess
>>
>>25852509
I make reasonable posts and I dont get off on shitting on random people, but Im not nice either
>>
File: 1459913805354.jpg (6 KB, 250x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459913805354.jpg
6 KB, 250x281
>be effectively atheist
>be chronic edgeposter who believes in offending people as a constant reminder that free speech is important
>tfw when I see sad shit I literally pray for people and try to help
>tfw I do self-purging rituals of replying to my own edgeposts in guilt if I felt like they actually hurt someone's feelings
>tfw I give pity replies if I see threads that didn't get replies
>tfw
>>
>>25852509
>>tell people in suicide threads not to kill themselves
that's not very nice continuing other's people suffering like that fuck you normalfag
>>
>>25852509
Im nice to most people except homosexuals and manlets

That includes all non cis heteros and men under 5'9
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
who here /badposter/?

>tell people in suicide threads to kill themselves
>give blatantly wrong relationship advice
>do not give people the benefit of the doubt
>tell funny posters to fuck off to reddit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 436417



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.