[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white people eat this How can you eat that thing? It looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (667KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
667KB, 3300x2550px
>white people eat this

How can you eat that thing? It looks so fucking disgusting it gives me the jeebz. The tail the spinly things on its face the colors. It looks like a giant crusty spider in the water. Why would you even think that's good?
>>
it tastes really good
>>
it is funny that we love lobster and crab but when we look at a giant isopod we are grossed out, yet they probably taste similar.
>>
>>25850541
>Why would you even think that's good?

For a long time it wasn't thought to be good; it was what the poor people ate, and even slaves had the right have a limit on how often they could be fed lobster.

Eventually rich people started vacationing on the seaside, and decided to "rough it" and eat what the poor people did. It progressed as a joke at first, until lobster became fashionable.
>>
File: lobster meat.jpg (71KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
lobster meat.jpg
71KB, 616x462px
>>25850541
You only eat the meat inside it. If spiders had delicious meat inside them, I would eat them too.
>>
>>25850608
Seriously THIS. My family is from Nova Scotia and poor people would barely eat this food. It was a fucking insult. The thing is a goddamn insect, bottom feeder. No idea why it became popular.
>>
>>25850582
It's nice but overrated
>>25850591
When people eat bugs they usually eat the exoskeleton and everything, which is disgusting.
>>
File: lillian.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lillian.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
they step on them too
>>
>>25850659
because once people got passed the odd social stigma behind it they would realize its delicious. if steaks were considered poor people food would you stop eating them?
>>
Lobster isn't that good but crab is top tier
>>
>>25850777
>crab

Shit taste.
>>
>>25850766
nothing is really considered poor people food now and I dont follow social trends like a mindless animal
>>
>>25850541
>How can you eat that thing?

It taste good genius. If something is relatively healthy and tastes good you have no reason to not eat it. You are using the same logic as fucking Jews, "I don't eat pigs because they are dirty and gross," you are saying the exact same thing but replace pigs with lobster.
>>
>>25850926
lobsters are cooler than you are
>>
>>25850926
But I don't like pigs because they're disgusting I only eat turkey and chicken and even that shit grosses me out. I'll eat a burger here and there but no beef pork or seafood
>>
>eating things that literally eat shit
White people are savages
>>
Shrimps are like minilobsters and theyre genuinly tasty.
>>
Lobster is shit.

Crab is delicious.
>>
>>25850541
Asians eat them more than white people. They even eat grosser things.

Blacks and Latins eat them too.
>>
>>25850926
If I remember correctly, lobsters aren't kosher either
>>
>>25850541
Sea Cockroaches taste good sempai.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.