[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else find themselves disgusted when presented with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: normalfag social anxiety.png (54KB, 1475x281px) Image search: [Google]
normalfag social anxiety.png
54KB, 1475x281px
Does anyone else find themselves disgusted when presented with the lack of authenticity?
>>
>>25849365
I think you're gonna have to be a little more specific
>>
>>25849365
>I just hang out with my girlfriend
must be nice
>>
I just don't understand how someone who can't make any friends or even make any acquaintances can even get a GF in the first place.

It literally boggles my mind.

The first step to getting a GF (at least where I live) is having a social circle of FRIENDS to begin with.
>>
File: milk social anxiety.jpg (479KB, 1124x769px) Image search: [Google]
milk social anxiety.jpg
479KB, 1124x769px
>>25849411
People general are always trying to squeeze themselves into niches that they don't belong in and it makes it harder for the people that actually belong there
>>
File: normalfag shutin.jpg (219KB, 567x852px) Image search: [Google]
normalfag shutin.jpg
219KB, 567x852px
>>25849428
its an act
they think they because they didn't want to go to the club one weekend they're social pariahs
>>
I didn't really see what was wrong with it until the last line. Raged a little.
>>
>>25849451
They're called dilettantes senpai. I think social media is responsible. People are more interested in demonstrating that they care about something than actually caring about that something.
>>
>>25849490
>they they they they they
fuck, man some of those should be a different word
>>
>normalfags
>knowing what real depression is like
>>
Who knows. I don't claim to have social anxiety, but I don't know how to make and keep friends. Which is weird, since I'm pretty adept at social interactions by themselves.
>>
>>25849428
>is having a social circle of friends
This is untrue. A lot of neckbeards I know have girlfriends and they have no friends. Also, one girl I know has no friends and neither does her bf.
>>
>>25850062

This. My coworkers didn't believe I ever had social anxiety ever, or am introverted.

I think I can manage because my socializing is all at work. My private life has no one, but it's just way to exhausting to do both.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.