[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do sugar mommy's exist /r9k/? If so, are any of you robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: 2489955_640px.jpg (28KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
2489955_640px.jpg
28KB, 640x450px
Do sugar mommy's exist /r9k/?
If so, are any of you robots in a relationship with one?
Also how do I find myself a sugar mommy?
>>
>>25847620
>sugar mommy's
They do, but they don't like boys who don't understand basic grammar.
>>
>>25848076
I doubt they like annoying pieces of shit who comment on peoples grammar either.
>>
I make more money then my boyfriend. Shithead got himself into student loans, lul what a fag.

but i love paying for things. feels powerful.
>>
>>25848180
Well if paying for things makes you feel so powerful. Could you buy a 2k computer pls?
>>
>>25847620
No, because women are not providers. Same reason dominant females are extremely rare. It goes against biology.
>>
>>25847620
they exist but they're just like sugar daddies, its not a pleasant relationship at all
>the sugar baby has to be a young fit extremely attractive person
>the sugar mommy/daddy is always a vile old piece of shit, thats why they have to pay for affection
>the sugar baby has to be the sugar daddy/mommy's slave and do whatever they say
inb4 >t-that's hot!
it's only hot when the woman controlling you is hot, not when she's a 500 lbs 75 year old hag, which is what all sugar mommies are
>>
>>25848839
>Implying humans haven't been going against nature for centuries.
There are sugar moms out there for me anon. I just know it.
>>
File: 1438071646713.jpg (14KB, 202x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438071646713.jpg
14KB, 202x200px
>>25848180
Sugar Mommies have to be hot and successful, though.

Also, cocaine isn't a boyfriend.
>>
>>25848921
How about a skinny guy with 7/10 looks who has low standards and doesn't care if he's controlled?
>>
>>25847620
i kinda had one, but she was only a couple years older than me. she had a live in bf and she claimed to love him, but she was a very filthy whore.and by that i mean she was into some filthy shit. most notably piss. she pissed every time we fucked, she would have me piss in her mouth but she never swallowed. her main thing to get off on was sending me snapchats of her fucking herself with a dildo while her bf was in the next room. anyway biught be all kinds of shhit i never asked for, she just always said "my parents raised me to be generous". a laptop, an xbox one plus. llinked her cc to my account so i could get whatever i wanted. she'd give me amazon cards just because. it was cool but i kinda felt like a hooker. shit didn't last long though. one day she just stopped calling and texting. her social media disappeared. sometimes i wonder about her. maybe her bf found out? idk
>>
>>25849051
7/10 is the cut off, most sugar babies are 9/10. I'm sure you could find some old bitch to pay you for your love and affection, but I guarantee you will hate it almost immediately
>>
>>25848926
Unless you're a top tier Chad, you won't get one.
>>
File: 1441036722616.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1441036722616.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>25847620
Yes, shes 8 years older and payed for my stay.
It was pretty gud. Shes qt too
>>
>>25849309
>>25849326
What if just kill myself?
>>
>>25847620
>robots in a relationship
>>
>>25849565
It's not impossible for a robot to find love anon.
>>
>>25849635
So he wasn't a robot then.
Just le meme introvert normalfag.
Robots are the kind of guy that no girl could ever like.
>>
>>25849662
>You can't be a robot if you have a grill
When will the meme end. Also what if two robots fall in love with each other?
>>
>>25849519
theres no point in killing yourself, you'll be dead within the next 75 years anyways, and 75 years of life is nothing compared to the eternity of nonexistence that awaits after death. you might as well make the most of this pointless existence, ending it too early is sort of a waste of opportunity.

suicide is only the right choice when you're about to die. like, if you're getting eating by zombies or you have terminal cancer or something, blowing your brains out is the right way to go so its not as painful. other than those scenarios, suicide is a major waste.
>>
>>25848150
>peoples
Wew lad.
>>
File: 037_1000.jpg (118KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
037_1000.jpg
118KB, 600x900px
tfw no rich lady to just buy you off from your parents
>>
>>25848839
>no
You cannot possibly believe this.
>>
>>25849788
>Implying I won't reincarnate into a little girl
>Implying I would want to live the rest of my life feeling like being eaten by zombies or worse

>>25849862
Pls, go back to Reddit already.
>>
>>25849875
this is the delusion of sugar mommy fantasies, no sugar mommies are sexy like this one. they're utterly repulsive, if they weren't then they wouldn't be paying for dick. the woman in this pic could get any 10/10 chad she wants without paying a cent
>>
>>25850006
>implying there is any evidence or reason to believe you'll continue to exist after death
>implying there is absolutely nothing you can do to be even a little bit happy and enjoy your short ride
drugs, sex, art, none of that brings you any kind of joy? I'll admit life is pretty shit objectively and all, but I like smoking weed, playing video games, and feeling boobs too much to kms yet. all of things are easily attainable too, just a little bit of work and money required
>>
>>25849897
Let me rephrase.

They don't exist like your fantasy.
>>
>>25850107
Nah, I think I'll just go kill myself m8
>>
>>25849739
What if a circle has 4 corners and 4 sides?
>>
>>25850006
>pls
Weeeeeewwwwwwww laaaaaad
>>
>>25850169
I understand and I'm not going to stop a grown capable man from making his own life decisions, but I think there is something for you in this life. Ultimately it's up to you. We all gotta go one day, if you wanna go early by your own hand that's cool man.
>>
>>25850189
What if you stop spewing stupid shit out of your mouth?

>>25850199
Dos tis upset u m8?
>>
>>25850019
post then a real sugar zombie
>>
Anyone else absolutely love this scene of End of Evangelion? It feels so real. I knew a Misato but fucked it up :(
>>
its sugar momma you miserable piece of shit
>>
>>25850543
No one fucking cares loser.
>>
I've had a few but I'm a lesbian so that is different.

>tfw for Christmas she bought me a computer and I only made her a dinner
>>
>>25850640
That dinner better have been a spectacular dinner then. Though if it was a shit laptop then nvm senpai.
>>
>>25850539
I always wonder which scene is more fucked up, Misato (29) kissing a 14 yo boy, then promising him they will fuck, or Shinji masturbating over Asuka's comatose body?
>>
>>25850700
Cakes fucking young boys is hot as fuck anon. But jerking off to vegetables is even hotter.
>>
File: zzzz.png (18KB, 490x356px) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.png
18KB, 490x356px
>>25850679
Uh, well it was pretty good except I fucked up dessert kinda bad.

It's a pretty good pc, way better than the one I replaced.
>>
File: Shinji_instrumentality.png (375KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_instrumentality.png
375KB, 720x540px
>>25850748
She's not really a vegetable, just in a medically induced coma, she wakes up later.

>tfw Shinji needs to be with Asuka or he will die alone
>>
>>25850700
Shinji jerking off on Asuka is creepy but understandable. He loves Asuka and needs her at that very trying moment, and his love gets channeled into a sexual urge. Misato knew she was going to die so was giving Shinji the best goodbye she could give.
>>
>>25850772
I don't know what any of this shit means but if you says its good I believe it. Also you should feel ashamed for fucking up the best part of a meal.
>>
File: whoops.png (51KB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
51KB, 224x400px
>>25850828
Fuck sake I need to see this fucking film. NGE ending literally had no pay off and was shit in general. Though at least it made me feel a little better about myself. God damnit why I gotta become a wage cuck to get a computer?
>>
>>25847620
you probably need to find a woman who was too focus in school and her career to be in a relationship. you can try to use your youth and charm to convince her to be your sugar mama.
>>
File: benicetome.png (687KB, 1196x886px) Image search: [Google]
benicetome.png
687KB, 1196x886px
>>25850952
NGE is fucking great, lad. If you don't feel great sympathy with Shinji, you're most likely just a failed normie.
>>
>>25850962
>tfw no charm
I have youth though...lol.
>>
>>25847620
sugar MOMMIES? that sounds like a fucking candy bar lol jesus it sounds better as sugar MOMMA but im on a mostly white image board so i cant complain

but anyway i have a friend with a gf from australia that basically buys him everything, even pays his rent.

also alot of black guys have their side bitches buy them everything, let them drive their car and basically have their house to sleep and smoke weed in
>>
>>25850990
Nah mate, I was just talking about the ending being complete shit. The whole show up until that cluster fuck was a great ride. And of course I sympathise with shinji, he's in a situation where only he can save everyone but is too emotional damaged, too young, and stressed to carry it out properly.
>>
Holy shit. Second time I've seen Evangelion on this board within 24 hours. Quite a coincidence since I've been watching it lately.
>>
>>25852095
How you finding it so far?
>>
>>25852232
I've been enjoying it but I heard the ending is bad. I hope it doesn't ruin it for me. I have like 3 episodes left.
>>
>>25852304
>3 episodes left
Get ready for cluster fucking shit m8.
>>
>>25852304
If you don't like the ending, they made it that way because their budget was falling apart. If you want to see what was originally planned, watch End of Evangelion. I like both endings plenty well, though.
>>
>>25852536
Yeah I'm planning on watching the movies afterwards. Does anyone know if the big o is worth watching?
>>
>>25853221
Big O is pretty good although the second season drops in quality especially the last episode or two. Really it's just batman with a mech instead of a bat suit.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.