[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>downloaded Huniepop >best girl is clear from the very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 2717875-character+(2).jpg (34KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
2717875-character+(2).jpg
34KB, 300x400px
>downloaded Huniepop
>best girl is clear from the very beginning
>tfw no slightly nihilistic gf
>tfw you will never have silly shennanigans with her
>tfw no qt Christmas cake to joke around with
>tfw no lewd things
I would marry the shit out of Aiko. Kyanna is nice too but taking care of a single mom's kid makes you a cuck.
>>
>>25846352
I only played this game because there are so few a these in english, then I learned jap and the best ones are from the early 90's.

The gamer grill was the best one, also any girl that lets you cum in her was generally great.
Didn't they make the gym girl a virgin in a rewrite or something? They changed something I think.
>>
>>25846459
how do you learn japanese?
>>
File: shin_angyo_onshi_v03_c007_pg_047.jpg (138KB, 728x1031px) Image search: [Google]
shin_angyo_onshi_v03_c007_pg_047.jpg
138KB, 728x1031px
> Get Huniepop or how I call it the "Look Behind You Simulator"
> Go for the druggie
> I'm the exact opposite of her, but I fantasize about her bringing me to her world
> She treats me like shit, but I feel a bond
> She sends me lewd pictures and after a while we fuck
> tfw I realized I jacked off to Match 4 with moaning sounds

Going for the cute catgirl next.
>>
>>25846459
I don't think this was made by japs. I didn't like that gamer girl, her voice was annoying as shit. If Kyanna, the gym girl, was a virgin she'd be great and possibly best girl. I have no idea about any rewrite though. Should I look into it? I have the uncensored version.
>>
Look at these stupid virgin words and phrases you are using
>best girl XD
>tfw XD
>nihilistic gf XD
>qt XD
>Christmas cake XDD
>lewd XD D DDDD

You're a fucking embarrassment, try talking like a fucking human being for once
>>
>>25846613
> tfw
is fucking based
>>
>>25846613
>comes to 4chan
>goes to the board known for awkward autists
>surprised when he sees autism
Welcome, normalfag. Enjoying your stay?
>>
>>25846666
I'm just self aware. I said those words and realised how retarded they sounded. I put on a fedora and videogame t-shirt and looked at myself in the mirror and saw a retarded person

People with absolutely no self awareness have no right to complain because 99% of their problems would be solved if they spent an evening being introspective
>>
>>25846732
You don't have to say them you retard. Just type them out like a normal person.
>>
>>25846732
TL;DR
> *whining noises*
>>
>>25846732
im just being myself

your too worried about what other people think you.
>>
File: 1429421696919.jpg (43KB, 243x393px) Image search: [Google]
1429421696919.jpg
43KB, 243x393px
>>25846613
>Look at these stupid virgin words and phrases you are using
>calling out virgins
>on /r9k/
>>
>>25846538
>tfw druggie girl is my favorite
>>
I enjoyed HuniePop but I wish there was more dialog and less emphasis on the candy crush thing. Kinda hard to take a liking to a girl like that.
>>
>>25846732
>I put on a fedora and videogame t-shirt
And you're still wearing them to this day
>>
>>25846459
Please answer this >>25846497
I would love to know.
>>
>>25846352
>literal slut
>best girl
Alright, OP
>>
A...anybody here like Beli
>>
>>25848786
Not him, but I've been trying to learn jap. Look up Nama sensei on youtube, his videos on hiragana and katana are good and funny, but his kanji videos aren't so useful. His 100 vocabulary videos are a good start too. /a/ used to have threads that has a guide on downloadable books somewhere, but I just went out and bought my own. Definitely go out and buy a kanji book, there is a shit ton of those and you will be spending a lot of time looking at those books. Hiragana is easy and katakana is just a tiny bit harder. Grammar isn't that bad once you get the hang of it.
>>
>>25848875
Beli was my fav girl tbqh, good taste anon
>>
>>25848875
>Beli, I would like to ask you a question.
>sure. You can ask me anything.
>can you poo in the loo?
>>
>>25846497
Shit load of practice and cramming, there is usually a torrent on /t/ or check out the threads on /a/ for their pastebin.

>>25846557
I heard there was one not 100% sure.
>>
>>25848875
She's the most innocent-looking but is still a huge whore.
>>
File: 1448200593012.jpg (78KB, 567x564px) Image search: [Google]
1448200593012.jpg
78KB, 567x564px
>tfw you just now realized Tiffany is Jesse's daughter
>>
>>25848818
You shut your whore mouth. She is the purest of maidens.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.