[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a post about discussing practical, realistic solutions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: pepe.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>make a post about discussing practical, realistic solutions to our problems instead of wallowing in dat addictive self-pity
>literally zero responses
>make a post about a Polynesian girl who used to walk with me to school in 9th grade
>literally 90 responses of similar bullshit anecdotes and ">tfw no Hawaiian gf"

This is why this board sucks.
>>
It was worth a try, at least. Every bit helps to take this board back from the cancerous bitter autistic virgin squad.
>>
This always happens here. No one wants to discuss reality, just what could have been.
>>
The wagecuck threads are worse. Holy shit, I wish I had never started that trend. You guys can't let go of a joke. If you had to beat a dead horse, this wasn't the one. The tendies greentexts would have been a better choice, frankly.
>>
File: drinksareonme.jpg (20KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
drinksareonme.jpg
20KB, 393x450px
Where the fuck is the right board for this, OP?

Any god-tier advice I give, be it on diet, girls, overcoming depression, it rarely gets good replies. Shitty friends on the other hand do well, like you say.

I'm only on this board because there's no fucking alternative. There used to be /imp/ on 8-chan for a little while til that disappeared.
>>
>>25846890
try /adv/ retard
>>
>>25846701
You're the motherfucker responsible, eh?
>>
>>25846890
It doesen exist, Pham. It doesn't exist.
>>
>>25846909
That's just people asking for advice, it's not a self-improvement board, shitlord.
>>
>>25846909
Advice is just a bunch of tumblr-tard tier shit. It's a different kind of self-pity wallowing, although there is an element of r9k thrown in for good measure.
>>
> practical, realistic solutions
> god-tier advice I give
> "just be yourself"
>>
>>25846912
Yeah. If someone from this board shot me I can't say I wouldn't deserve it. I wish they would ban those threads. Let s4s have them. That board is already somehow more degenerate than this one.
>>
>>25846973
Don't make me burn you the fuck out by dumping my diet advice
>>
Most of my threads fail too. You just have to make lots of threads.

The bait ones get lots of replies, and the good ones usually only get a few.
>>
>>25847288
No matter what kind of thread it is, if it start getting many replies, it almost inevitably turns into a circlejerk of self-pity. Such is life on /r9k/.
>>
>>25846890
280 pound depressed high school drop out NEET here

I dont want a gf but a good set of friends irl, wat do?
>>
>>25846973
Be a modified version of yourself you fucking idiot. A version of yourself that isn't completely hate-able. For example, instead of saying "GOD I FUCKING HATE SLUTS WOMEN ARE TRASH", just say "Bros before hoes famiolia :^)"
>>
The same can be said about journalism. Everybody's whining that the media lack quality content, but in reality those clickbait articles and celebrity stuff are most popular.
>>
I've got a lot of helpful advice from this site, though. Just keep in mind, threads may not be successful, but a lot of people read your advice and it stayed in the subconscious. You might not notice every time you help someone, but as long as you made someone's life better you did well.
>>
>>25847435
How socially retarded are you, firstly? Have you ever had long-term friends before? Age?
>>
File: 1453092639511.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1453092639511.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
>thinking your shitty advice means anything to anyone
Get over yourself Dr. Phil
>>
>>25847886
These are infinitely better than the daily 10+ tfw no gf, normie/women/chad hate threads.
>>
>>25847932
No they aren't
If anybody had any useful advice they wouldn't be here.
>>
>>25847968
>everyone that's here is a failure

I wish I could tell why I'm here as a cyborg. Fuck, even normies come here. Stop talking out your asshole.
>>
>>25847968
There are people who are former robots and who then became something better. Those are the best to inspire robots who actually want to change.
>>
>>25846206
we are all fucked up, how can we help eachother if we can't even help ourselves?
>>
>>25848151
see this nigger here
>>25848145
>>
>>25848081
>>25848145
Then why aren't you cucks hitting up stacy right now? Want your 5 seconds of being alpha male on a Guam fishing forum?
>>
>>25847435
Be the funny guy, or the big mean muscle in the group.
>>
>>25847968
>If anybody had any useful advice they wouldn't be here.

It's easy giving actual good advice
Less easy to follow them yourself
>>
>>25848202
I'm a normie in a stable relationship.
>>
File: 7864.png (296KB, 641x359px) Image search: [Google]
7864.png
296KB, 641x359px
>>25846308
>>25846573
>the normalfags try to take this board back
>But the autistic virgins won

mfw
>>
There tends to be very little actual good advice here. It's all
> just be yourself
> go to a bar and get drunk
> just talk to women, it works for me
tier.

I'm grandma fuckyouall, and your advice is shit.
>>
>>25848298
Its not like they win, they just ignore us and screech
God you people have less self awareness than CWC
>>
>>25848299
> just be yourself
Literally no one says that on /r9k/. It's just angry robots who take every piece of advice that would involve them doing even the littlest thing to improve themselves and frame it as "just be urself".
>>
>>25848202
I'm a cyborg who has a fuckbuddy with a tight body
>seeing her shortly tonight
>>
>>25848299
I have never seen anyone say "b urself :)" because it doesnt work, especially for robots
All you cucks simply dismiss anything that is attempting to be polite as that
If I go outside and talk to people how I normally would, I would never have any friends. The reason you dont have any friends is because you dont try, and you are a shitty person.
You have to put in effort and time, despite most likely hating it
I actually figured out that I prefer being a robot. However, if you never try, you will keep feeling miserable about 'wah no gf' when you instead feel nothing about it
Do something or stop complaining.
>>
>>25848498
This is why cyborgs are just normies desu
>b-b-but I watched one punch man
>>
File: 1441284256293.jpg (35KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
1441284256293.jpg
35KB, 389x378px
>>25846890
>Where the fuck is the right board for advice?
>advice
>literally a board called "advice"
>>
>>25848556
So because I put in the effort to improve myself socially and introspectively as a robot I'm now a normie?

>h-he's not like me anymore! WE CAN'T RELATE EVEN THOUGH HE WENT THROUGH WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH
>I KNOW, I'LL BE BITTER TOWARDS HIM AS A SELF-DEFENCE MECHANISM TO KEEP MY PRIDE
>>
This board is the new /b/ without the edginess to maintain a reputation. The NEETS may have controlled this land before but now it's for everyone get over it u fat loser
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.