[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros I just want to talk to you all about what's going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: barack-obama-8 (2).jpg (36KB, 268x317px) Image search: [Google]
barack-obama-8 (2).jpg
36KB, 268x317px
Hey bros I just want to talk to you all about what's going on because I don't have any actual friends.
>Be me, 18
>Half friends with a lot of chads, around people a lot
>Painfully and obviously different from all these people
>Major chest deformity, the caved in thing, no self confidence
>Schizo, paranoid delusional
>Use psychedelic drugs
>Never drank alcohol
>Start talking to local hippy girl 8/10
>She's in pretty much exact same situation as me
>Get along with her well, she's super accepting of all my flaws
>2gud2btru.mpv
>All her friends are males
>Frequently sleeps over males houses
>She gets shirtless at a male friends house
>"just to enjoy being naked while tripping, I'm not that way with my friends"
>She wants to date me
>She's had sex with tons of guys in the past
>"I pretty much hooked up on and off with guys for three years looking for validation"
>Plays the fucking victim of society obviously
>Promises not to be the way she is around guys if we end up dating
She's incredibly sweet to me and I've never had anyone treat me this way before. I don't know what to think robots, I fear damage beyond repair if she's just fucking with me. Also posting from mobile so forgive formatting errors I've never used this phone for 4chan.
Pic unrelated it's Obama's ear
>>
Welcome to the cuck fetish m8
>>
>>25845185
one of few things I can't get into honestly, must be the lack of german heritage
>>
You might get laid if you pretend to like her
>>
Probably date her and hope for the best. Let it be known you don't like that she gets naked around other dudes and that it would be a violation of trust if she did something like that again.
>>
>Schizo, paranoid delusional
>Use psychedelic drugs
Yeah, stop that. Unless of course you want to make it worse.
>>
>>25845122
Unless you love dating a whore i say back the fuck off

she sounds like someone that cant be trusted in any way. Dont even think about "fixing her"
>>
>>25845445
Worst feel is not having to pretend I'm fucking terrified of how I feel. Have a tendency to put people on pedestals if they don't treat me like shit, pretty sure a lot of robots know this feel.
>>
>>25845122
look mate, you seem to be a pretty shit person. she's pretty shit too, but you're about on par. give her the chance and if it doesnt work it doesnt work.
>>
Are you from central,eastern jersey(wannamassa,Asbury park,etc.)? Because you sound word for word like this guy I knew in middle school.
>>
>>25846446
Nah, I'm from up in Pittsburgh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.