[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME PLEASE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: help.jpg (21KB, 946x632px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
21KB, 946x632px
I feel like I have been cursed for 3 years now. 1 and a half years disappeared quickly and I barely remember any of it.

Also for the past 3 years, these weird black leech and worm looking creatures have been inside my room and bathroom.

They look almost abit alien, the way they move, like a minature alien-worm.

I googled my local pesticide company, but the arent there. Can someone tell me what the fuck these creatures are?
>>
>>25844856
Take a pic of the leaches maybe a bug scientist can identify it for u
>>
File: leech-small7.jpg (3KB, 164x153px) Image search: [Google]
leech-small7.jpg
3KB, 164x153px
>>25844925
They look abit like that, but for some reason I dont think its leeches.

Ive seen them in my bathroom, but also at the same spot in my room near my door. It's like a bad dream or something, I dont know what the fuck they are.

And they are quick to scurry away when I turn on the lights, or try to mash them with something.
>>
Why would you not include a pic?
>>
You're most likely schitzo
>>
>>25845027
Idk but that is pretty fucking creepy. Do you live in an area where leeches live out in the wild?
>>
File: leech_small1.jpg (399KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
leech_small1.jpg
399KB, 1000x750px
>>25845138
No, I live on 4th floor, apertment.

This picture is very similiar to those in my room, except those in my apertment are smaller and abit teardrop formed, no visible antenna, no visible legs.
>>
Describe your living environment (climate and temperature etc) I come from the equator, always warm and humid, thirty Celsius all year round. I think I had a similar worm issue before.
>>
>>25845275
My bedrom is very dirty, they hang around the door. But also see them in my bathroom.

It's kinda cold right now, 19 celcious in my bedroom.
>>
>>25845368
My bet is on the dirt. I live in an extremely clean apartment, one time many years ago a neighbour moved in and sure did a hell of a ruckus of renovation. Dust and dirt errrrywhere. These leech like black bugs started crawling around the bathroom floor. I stared at them really long and realised they were all crawling out from this gap between the foot of the bath and the floor. We eventually sealed those gaps with plaster. For years I was worried the bugs lived underneath, but the plaster has completely worn out now and I don't see any wormies.

So anon.
Clean your fucking place.
>>
>>25845275
Also if you stare at them long enough to see them move, sometimes they flip their entire bodies over to crawl forward

Always disturbed me how they were headless and tailless
>>
Drain fly larvae?
>>
This thread is domb.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.