[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Worf from star trek such a piece of shit? Redemption:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: worf.jpg (50KB, 269x216px) Image search: [Google]
worf.jpg
50KB, 269x216px
Why was Worf from star trek such a piece of shit?

Redemption:
>The Klingon Empire is in the midst of a civil war that threatens its very existence and risks trillions of lives
>Use the situation as an opportunity to take personal vengeance against the Duras family even though Gowron is clearly just as bad
>Make every attempt to drag the Federation into the conflict too, risking trillions more lives, then throw a hissy fit and resign from starfleet when Picard tells you to grow up

Birthright:
>Find the only planet in the universe where Romulans and Klingons live in peace
>Insist that it is "wrong" somehow and begin filling the younger Klingons' heads with bullshit like "honor"
>Within a week or so their society, which could have served as an example to the galaxy, completely breaks down

Let He Who Is Without Sin:
>Have an argument with your girlfriend
>Join a terrorist organization
>Ruin everyone's vacation and risk hundreds of millions or billions of lives

Sons of Mogh:
>Refuse to help give your brother, whose life you have ruined by your actions, a warrior's death
>Expect him to be happy working for Odo chasing after Quark and inspecting cargo holds for the rest of his miserable life
>Wipe his memory, effectively killing him. At least he wanted to die but you don't even ask him about this you just do it

Tacking Into the Wind:
>Murder the head of a foreign government when relations with them are already tense during the middle of a war that threatens the entire alpha quadrant, risking tens of trillions of lives
>Don't even seize power for yourself, give it to some other guy who doesn't even want it and isn't really qualified

Fuck Worf
>>
>>25843852

The real question is who cares?
>>
>>25843852
>Let He Who Is Without Sin
Dax only wanted some fucc and Worf dun goofed
>>
When I was a kid I loved Worf, but as an adult I sadly realized what a terribly character he is. Not specifically for the reasons you listed, but he was such a little bitch and a complete moron. It's like he was only around for.. not comic relief, but just to be the dumb one no one cares about. I think he could have been a lot more.
>>
>>25844059
Also he was a terrible parent who was clearly emotionally abusing his son. Everything about Alexander's situation was incredibly fucked up. I can't believe the writers included that, considering every other aspect of relationships on the show were idyllic.
>>
>>25844059

There was a term called being Worfed, where a character was built up as a badass, but was only used as a means for another to beat him up to show strength and threat.

Worf was a jobber.
>>
>>25844059
i liked him because he had the same voice as i.m. weasel
>>
Word was such a bitch any time Piccard gave him a job he would try and dodge it "I believe it is...inappropriate sir" some shit like that
>>
>>25843852
lotlhqu' mang SoH ghaj quvHa'ta' SoH'egh
SoH DIchDaq Hegh Sum wIj ghop
>>
>>25843852
>>Don't even seize power for yourself, give it to some other guy who doesn't even want it and isn't really qualified

In fairness I think Martok was pretty qualified, definitely more qualified than Worf. I'd be willing to bet Worf becoming chancellor would have plunged shit into civil war... didn't many Klingons still believe his father betrayed the Empire to the Romulans? Coupled with the fact that he's a Starfleet officer I imagine people wouldn't stand for him being in power.
>>
Worf was pretty good at illustrating that the people who tout themselves to be the manliest, or paragons or a certain nationality/race are usually insecure little bitches about it.

He was a Russian human inside and should have just accepted that, adopted queerboy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.