[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want nothing more than to nightly recline next to a cute woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1429905392919.jpg (421KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1429905392919.jpg
421KB, 956x1280px
I want nothing more than to nightly recline next to a cute woman in our bed and spoon feed her icecream. When she protest that she has had enough, I want to run my hands sensually over her growing body, reassuring her by touch that with every spoonfull she indulges I find her that much sexier. I want to whisper in her ear "just a little more" and see her looking back at me with lustful eyes and lips already wrapped around the spoon.

Why can't I just be a normie who wants to stick his dick in a vagina?
>>
Making someone else unhealthy isn't sexy, it's disrespectful.
>>
File: bbb.jpg (160KB, 718x841px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
160KB, 718x841px
>>25842787
No shit, hence the lamenting
>>
File: 1421225989155.jpg (13KB, 266x270px) Image search: [Google]
1421225989155.jpg
13KB, 266x270px
>>25842787
Sounds like a roastie
>>
>>25842883
No, I'm just not a fatass or a manipulator.
>>
>>25842693
Yeah...I'm with you on that brother.

If only this shit wasn't as exclusive as it is. If only it was more of an option than a life-commanding need.
>>
>>25842693

what the fuck did I just read

you are one sick motherfucker
>>
>>25843198
We know, normie.
We know.
>>
>>25842693
Tfw fat and I attract this type of stuff, but I hardly eat normally and usually starve myself to lose weight.
Why
>>
why are there no girls who just like being a little fat

it's either nothing or "i want to be morbidly obese and bedridden and fat pride and fat is beautiful"

like fuck

just a little bit is good
>>
>>25843318
Because women are irrational and work on emotion and feeling rather than logic.

>Get slightly chubby gf
>she's self conscious and always talking about losing weight
>loses a lot of weight
>gf says relationship isn't working, wants to see other people
>can't find new bf
>depressed, gains weight
>finds bf

That cycle has repeated with her about 14 times in her life. She's got other things going on but hasn't made the correlation that being emaciated isn't attractive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.