[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green text death stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (187KB, 640x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 640x975px
Have you ever known anyone who has died?

>guy in my friend group I hated in highschool
>would try and turn people against me
>told everyone I hoped he would die all the time
>got aggressive stomach cancer one day
>died very fast
>they said he was clutching a bible as they wheeled him in the hospital
>still think about him sometimes
>he's still dead and I still have to live
>every year that passes I envy him more and more
>>
This guy I went to high school with died a couple of months ago, he got hit by a car while on his bike. I use to hang out with him but I still didn't know him that well but it just felt so surreal knowing he's gone and I can never see his face again.
>>
>>25837599

My friend killed himself. My mentor also killed himself.
>>
>>25837599
Friend from HS killed himself. Was very unexpected. Shotgun shot to the head.
>>
>>25837599
2 friend died from cancer in hs and another killed himself a few months ago
>>
>>25837599
I was stationed in South Korea and witnessed two suicides. Two more people in my unit committed suicide later.
>>
>>25837715
Were they Americans or Koreans?

Korea has the highest sudoku rate in the world.
>>
>>25837599
classmate died in a house fire
former coworker currently dying of inoperable lung cancer
>>
>>25837775
US Soldiers.
>>
>>25837599
I have only really known 2 people who died

>14-15
>dad walks in room as im playing morrowind
>dad-"I have some bad news anon"
>me-"what?"
>dad-"grandpa, my dad just passed away"
>me-"oh..." dont really know how to respond
>drive to nursing home to see his remains along with siblings and other family members
>everyones teared up and emotional except me and an uncle (son in law)
>uncle- "want to see a dead body anon?"
>me-"um... okay?...
>he takes me inside the room with my dead grandfather

lel no idea what he was thinking

other one was the son of a family friend who killed himself
didn't see him in a year or so when he did it
shot himself in the head but the hospital managed to keep him alive for a for hours
what an asshole thing to do, keeping a suicidal man alive so he can suffer from a head wound for a few futile hours
>>
> move to a new town
> staying with high school friend because we want to start a podcast
> her him making weird noises at 3am ending with a loud shrieking gasp
> go in to check
> gone
> try cpr and call 911
> nope

It's complicated but the worst thing I can admit is that I wasn't that broken up about it. Death is a strange thing. I think I've just been so introverted that losing someone doesn't affect me as much. I miss him but it wasn't as life shattering as I thought it would be.
>>
>>25837881
What happened to him? Stroke? Embolism?
>>
My mom..
>drank heavily after Her own mother died
>became alcoholic
>everyone leaves her
>last words to her "don't bother me with your stupid problems anymore"
>tfw she said she won't
>killed her self by self inflicted gunshot wound to the head a day after her 42nd birthday on national suicide prevention awareness day

I'm gonna do it soon robots
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.