[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here doesn't know what the fuck to do with their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1410558119491.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1410558119491.png
47KB, 632x852px
Who else here doesn't know what the fuck to do with their life?

I am just aimlessly taking college classes working towards a degree I'm convinced I'll never finish just so I don't get kicked out of the house.
>>
I'm taking some high school science courses right now hoping to get into engineering in the fall term. If I don't get in I have no fucking clue what I'm going to do.
>>
>>25835365

In the same situation. Just been kicked off my university course. Literally no idea what to do. Probably going to get kicked out the house soon.
>>
File: 1426522734684.jpg (44KB, 477x481px) Image search: [Google]
1426522734684.jpg
44KB, 477x481px
>>25835992
My college just started this week, I just don't know man. I really wish I could just get NEETbux.
>>
OP im in a similar boat.

I'm taking general courses right now at a community college after getting kicked out of a private university and dropping out. I'm thousands in debt to the private university and I have a shitty terrible job and little motivation to do anything to change my life. I just want to smoke weed all day and drink and listen to music and cherish the brief moments of intoxicated happiness I get every once in a while in a growing spiral of depression and anxiety.
>>
Thinking about joining the Air Force after I get my AA
But idk, too scared to act. I wanna join but then I start thinking of that one qt 3.14 I talked to once and what could be.
>>
>>25835365
I literally want to put a gun in my mouth. If I had a gun I'd be dead already.
>>
>>25836155
holy fuck, exact same situation.
Fuck it man, I'm just gonna cut ties with most people I know, not tell anyone I'm enlisting, and go.
>>
File: 1452363653050.jpg (272KB, 540x517px) Image search: [Google]
1452363653050.jpg
272KB, 540x517px
>>25836622
>tfw too fucking fat and out of shape to even think of joining the military
>tfw not dedicated enough to stick to a proper diet/exercise regimen and lose this weight

Just fuck my whole life up pham.
>>
i need to get a job soon, my mom wont kick me out but i feel like shit for being NEET all these years
>>
I have a degree and hate the field I got it in. Wanted to join the navy, but lo and behold, childhood medical issues meant no military for me, even though I'm /fit/. Now I left a decent job with a company that was on an obvious downhill trajectory a few months ago and have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. Avoided the layoffs at the prior company but I'm still unemployed.

I have creative juices but those don't pay the bills. Office jobs are a tax on life..
>>
>>25835365
same here senpai

taking classes just so I dont get kicked out literally have no idea what I want to do

I would join the military but i doubt they would take me becuase of my asperegers and I would have to cut my hair I've been growing for years
>>
found out my mental problems make me qualified to receive neetbux, applying now but afraid i won't get it because i'm not black or mexican and i live in LA, going to get into a special ed program at college soon just so i'll be doing something
>>
I want a job where I can work in solitude, Fuck dealing with normies all day.
>>
I'm in the exact same situation as you OP
>>
File: 1446185672344.jpg (76KB, 723x657px) Image search: [Google]
1446185672344.jpg
76KB, 723x657px
I was always pretty good at working with computers and of course since I know how to use google I always get my moms friends asking me to fix their shitty laptop so I guess I could get a job in a computer shop, but I swear its hard to find one that is even hiring.
>>
>>25835365
Same here OP.
I just got kicked out for failing 2 of the same courses twice. I want to change my major anyways and my gen eds are good grades.
But I have to tell my parent tomorrow and they said theyd take away my internet phone and vidya. I don't understand how I'm 20 and the first thing another adult thinks to do is make me more miserable. I do have a job too but not enough to live on my own yet.

Man its not fair. I didn't ask to be stupid how is it my fault when I tried my best and even got tutoring.

I have 0 friends in person, don't drink smoke or do drugs but apparently my lifestyle warrants being kicked out go figure.
>>
>tfw did what OP is currently doing
>tfw actually graduates 6 years later
>tfw I hate my life and I don't know what to do now that I'm done

You're never over anon
>>
File: 1416733441910.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1416733441910.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>25837043
I just wish I could exist. Normalfags can be normalfags all they want just throw me some money for food, shelter and internet and you won't have to worry about me.
>>
>>25836663
this, exactly this

>mom kinda just lets me hang, she's single parent, i know shes just lonely and im the only thing to keep her company
>feel like utter shit for leeching off her yet too stupid to get a job that will make a living

idk wat do
>>
I'm applying to math PhD programs since I don't know what to do. Might move to Cali with my friend and try to get a job with my master's if I don't get accepted. I don't know. Or stay here and try and find a job somehow. I'm not interested in working. I'm investing my spare money to retire early. I don't want to be anything. I have no ambition. I will never have a wife or family I'm betting. No one really wants to talk to me. I've always been the weird friend/relative. I feel dead inside. I'm fucking aimless and all the passion bled out from me.
>>
I don't know. But I'm happy being a useless loser. My dad always says "you need to have a plan", lotta good that did him now that he's 60, single father. working the same job he has all his life which he hates and constantly whines about.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.