[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider your options

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Enlist!.jpg (42KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Enlist!.jpg
42KB, 500x333px
/r9k/

I know you are mostly betas who wish you could better yourselves,

So I ask you, Why don't you consider enlisting in the military?

Very little chance you'll get deployed to a place you can die, (none at all if you don't go army).
Free college after four years
Guaranteed friends
Simple work, meals made for you, nothing too complex

why don't you enlist?
>>
>>25832761
I did and it was fucking miserable. Had to fake a mental breakdown to get discharged
>>
Fat and not mentally stable enough
>>
>Guaranteed friends

I don't know, in environments like that a pecking order develops and there's usually at least one person at the bottom who becomes a whipping boy in my experience. And as a robot I'm pretty sure that would be me.
>>
>>25832796
Yup, Private Pyle was the iconic robot
>>
Already did faggot, it's not really hard, it's mostly just dealing with the retarded bullshit that goes along with it that sucks
>>
why would i die for people who already proved that they don't like me?

i'm not giving my fucking life supporting someone else's retarded cause which would result in the senseless murder of people we don't like because they dun belieb in jebus
>>
>>25833028
Unfortunately some of the more interesting careers require military experience; PMC, Endangered Animal Protection.. some other shit.
>>
>>25832761
As someone who just got out of the military (AF specifically) about 2 months ago due to severe depression, suicidal thoughts, and being put in a psych ward 2x, I can tell that either you're baiting hard as fuck, or a complete tard.

You will have just about every single little right as a civilian taken away from you. Can't stay out too late if you're Army, room inspections, constantly having to obey someone who has 1+ stripe than you (regardless if they're a complete tool or not), strict uniform code (along with hair and shit). And the environment is NOT meant for people who have, or could possibly have, depression, anxiety, or some other form other mental disorder. They have no fucking clue what they are doing. Imagine how ignorant your average American is on basic psychology. Now multiply that by 10 and you have a person in the US military. Finally, the women are fucking garbage. You know the stories your grandpa has of how he banged 1-2 girls overseas during his 4 year tour? Military women are 10x as bad.

FUCKING AVOID
>>
I'm 5'6, doomed from the start, my last shred of hope was winning that bigass powerball drawing last week.
>>
>>25833229
>mil women

Elaborate
>>
>>25833229
>severe depression
>SEVERE

you had a 'severe' case of a make believe disease. You really upped the bullshit ante anon.
>>
>>25832761
asthma & autism is why
>>
>>25833267

>my last shred of hope was winning that bigass powerball drawing last week

mine too. spent every last dollar I had on tickets, about $200 total, and now I'm dead broke. haven't eaten since friday. the money would have been better put towards a shotgun to fucking kill myself with already.
>>
>>25833402
Jesus, how stupid are you?
>>
>>25833354
Don't you have some popcorn to spill or something
>>
>>25833343
I was in Intel, our tech school was 6 months long. During that 6 months, there were many women who cheated on their civ bfs, cheated on their mil bfs, hopped from dick to dick like every 2 weeks or so, people who got married only to get divorced less than a year later, fucking hell, there was 1 chick who got married, divorced, and began dating again during the 6 months period. Fucking garbage.

>>25833354
My bad, "major" depression.
>>
>>25833438
Was it SEVERE CLINICAL depression?
>>
>>25832761
>Very little chance you'll get deployed to a place you can die, (none at all if you don't go army).

Marines it is then.
>>
>>25832787
tell me about your experience so I know whether or not I should enlist

I've been NEET for 4 months and the military just seems like a way to stay alive (ironic, I know)
>>
>>25832787
I also want to hear this story, anon.
>>
I have and it's not that bad. 10x better than working in the service industry.

Also, not all .mil jobs are infantry. You wont be dying of anything but boredom for the most part.

Enjoying my 4-day-weekend right now.
>>
I was actually just thinking about it. It would give me a prestructured framework for me do something with my life and break out of this NEETdom, but on the other hand, I don't like the holier than thou attitude that people in the military have. Joining is somewhat appealing though, considering my life has been directionless up to this point and this would be a decent direction to take, though I know it's very hard work.

I don't know, though. I know a lot of people in the military are weebs and losers, so I could probably find people with somewhat similar interests.
>>
File: 1452982573196.png (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452982573196.png
117KB, 500x500px
>>25832761
I am 18 years old and graduating high school in May, I signed up for the Army just to get out of my house. I'm not /fit/ at all, but not fat either. I have a feeling at basic training I am going to get my ass kicked around a little bit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.