[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1452384867145.jpg (383KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452384867145.jpg
383KB, 1200x900px
>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess

Lmao @ this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a seat and leaving a wrapper full of tomatoes and onions on the floor.
>>
lol you know you can just take food in right? if you want to be a retard and waste your money go right ahead. also you can't reply to something as OP overall you are pretty stupid 2/5 bad thread should feel bad
>>
>>25832445
I worked at a theater for 2 years in high school I dump all my shit on the floor.

Fuck theater shits, they pay you to pick that shit up.
>>
I work at a movie theater, it doesn't bother me, I just sweep the shit under the seats and let the Mexican night crew take care of it. No one fucking cares, leave
>>
>being such a whiny baby you can't even pick up after yourself
What's it like to be so incapable you literally have the mind of a child?
>>
>>25832582
>>being such a whiny baby you can't even do your shitty wagecuck job without complaining
>What's it like to be so incapable you're stuck cleaning up after others

:^)
>>
File: HM.jpg (50KB, 515x538px) Image search: [Google]
HM.jpg
50KB, 515x538px
>Tfw taking my gum out of my mouth and sticking it on the seat.
>>
>2016
>going to the movies

Do they even let single males in anymore?
>>
>>25832445
>tiled floor

wut
>>
>going to theaters ever when you can easily just stream
>wasting money on any of the food there
>being an even bigger shitstain of existence by making a wagecuck (most likely another robot's life) more miserable
Holy shit, what are you niggers doing?
>>
>>25832626
the cinema i go to has a no singles policy but it's pretty easy to circumvent

>say friend is in the cinema showers and they'll be joining me shortly
>buy ticket
>rush to pick a seat near the wall so a buffer seat doesnt seem too suspicious
>>
>>25832582
>being such a whiney baby you respond to bait
>>
>>25832667
>stream something that's in the cinemas

Yeah cool, I love blurry shaky cams with mono audio, fucked up brightness, and background noises.
>>
File: wagecucks hate him.png (160KB, 641x354px) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks hate him.png
160KB, 641x354px
>>25832445
wots dat? Wagie got a boo boo! Wagie upset?

Dont be sad, you need to save up your energy so you can wake up for work tomorrow. I will just stay at home and sleeping in, on your tax money.
>>
>>25832709

>no singles
>cinema showers

Is this fantasy?
>>
File: wagecuck comedy.png (302KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck comedy.png
302KB, 720x480px
>>25832718
well, as they say, wagies gonna wage

Pretty funny how wagecucks are their own greatest enemy
>>
>>25832773
the place near me has it for new movies
they don't want to sell individual tickets and risk running out for groups they could make more from
>>
>>>/tv/

Back you go you vile creature.
>>
If im paying more than 15 bucks for popcorn and sodie pop I make as much goddamn mess as I want.
>>
File: 1452481967482.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452481967482.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
guys calms down it's just photographed spaghetti
>>
File: 1451955326987.png (937KB, 629x839px) Image search: [Google]
1451955326987.png
937KB, 629x839px
>>25832445
You get payed to clean up my mess. It's not like you have anything better to do. You'll still be making minimum wage whether or not you're cleaning up my mess.
>>
>>25832445
>>25832833
this

>pull cover off soda
>roll it down the aisle so it spills everywhere

>dump leftover sno caps on floor

>toss popcorn around the theater during boring parts

>stick gum under seats
>>
>>25832773
>>cinema showers
>Is this fantasy?

This guy doesn't shower after the film, lmao. No wonder you're single.
>>
>>25832727
>not working at a theater and ripping the film and uploading it on the Internet in HD
shaking my head 2bh f@m
>>
>>25832445
If you're littering in a theater to prove a point then it's fine. If you're the type to litter in public then you're probably white trash or a nigger.
>>
>leaving nasty messes like this in general

are you a fucking nigger? leaving your shit and piss about like an animal?

>not sneaking food into the cinema
>>
>>25832810
This has to be the most inane shit that has ever disgusted me.

Thank you for the info.
>>
>>25832727
watching any modern movie is a meme and you deserve to be have your money stolen by the jews
>>
>>25832897
Not sure you know much about projection systems m8
>>
>tfw want to watch kizu but too anxious to go
>>
>>25832917
are you a moron? Its all digital, the head usher used to rip them for us
>>
>>25832898
>>25832905

>normies mad as fuck

hurry up and get to bed, faggots. you don't want to be too sleepy now that your two days of freedom are over
>>
>>25832445
>Eating at the movie theater

You realise your eyes work independent from your mouth.

Disgusting people.
>>
>>25832952
I said it was fine to litter in a theater, I don't people that litter in public...that's all.
>>
>>25832948
From what? Digital projectors don't just let you go "export to AVI on USB"
>>
>>25832960
No fucking kidding. Why do amerifats feel the need to constantly be shoveling garbage into their mouths wherever they are?
>>
>>25832496
Movie center near me actually checks all purses and bags before you enter now
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.