[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here tried focalin, adderall, vyvanse, concerta, or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Has anyone here tried focalin, adderall, vyvanse, concerta, or ritalin?

Just did some focalin.
>>
adderall abuser for almost a decade now
shits comfy yo
>>
>>25831540
How are you experiences with Addy? Never tried it. I fucking love stims, though. Really want to.
>>
Sorry OP, I just quit two days ago. I'm clean now.
>>
all that stuff is pretty worthless if youve done coke or meth. its like trying to go back to vics if youve done heroin.
>>
File: image_74.jpg (135KB, 461x640px) Image search: [Google]
image_74.jpg
135KB, 461x640px
Yeah I have a script for Ritalin and it's pretty good. I like to call it by the generic name methylphenidate cus it sounds more hardcore.
>>
File: 1447740279140.jpg (8KB, 213x206px) Image search: [Google]
1447740279140.jpg
8KB, 213x206px
who /vyanse/ here
>>
>>25831567
I know, I know. But I don't want an addiction that makes me crave it all day, every day. As they say though, it's a slippery slope.

>>25831579
Ritalin is fun. Concerta is extended release ritalin, so it activates in your system several hours later if you need it to.

>>25831581
Vyvanse gave me the most feelings out of all. Definitely a robot-tier drug.
>>
>>25831604
yup! I lied, my script actually is concerta. It doesn't really seem to last as long as it's supposed to though. More like six hours.
>>
I did Focalin and Concerta a while ago, busing the time release with both to the best of my ability. They were alright I guess. Amphetamine and meth both felt much better, though meth has the obvious tendency to make you tweak out and start fiending.
>>
>>25831557
it lets me focus on things withought intrusive and distracting thoughts. it also helps me eat less which is good for a natural fatty like me.
>>
File: 1451544804560.png (4KB, 287x239px) Image search: [Google]
1451544804560.png
4KB, 287x239px
>>25831717
Life is so much better without intrusive or distracting thoughts. I wish I had a script myself.
>>
Vyvanse and Focalin makes me nauseous to think about and remember. Why are they prescribing this shit to people who need help? It's like crystal meth.
>>
>>25831540
ALL THAT MASTURBATION
>>
>>25831793
Because the over-diagnosing of ADHD makes the pharmaceutical business tons of cash. It's a shame, but enjoying it in moderation is great.
>>
Prescribed dexamphetamine. 5mg 3x per day. Starting to get a tolerance but i don't want my doctor to cut me off if I ask for more.
>>
>>25831821
oh my dear sweet child you don't know the half of it
>>
stims are the worst drug I have a script of 50mg vyvanse and 20mg adderall and I have to sell it to faggots like you. who wants to be tweaking 24 hours a day
>>
CIA data compilers pls go
>>
i actually have to take concerta for my ADD and i doubled the dosage one time out of curiosity and i lost my hearing for awhile and could only see the color yellow and no shapes. i don't know how you guys do this shit for fun
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.