[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just turned 30 >never seen or touched a chick's boob,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 25

File: feels-Dr-Who.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
feels-Dr-Who.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>just turned 30
>never seen or touched a chick's boob, pussy, or ass
I'm not going to make it, anons.
>>
You've well passed the aged of making it.
>>
What kind of spells can you cast
>>
You made it. It is now suicide time.
>>
>>25830610
31 here same situation. at this age you should be glad that you're healthy. trust me, the worst is yet to come
>>
>over 30
>been with a few guys before, but it's been so long that I vaguely remember the details
>just want to watch another guy undress and maybe play with himself in front of me a little bit
>afraid to ask anybody because most guys don't like faggots

Life is suffering.
>>
>about to turn 31
>KHHV
more concerned about dying from a stroke or getting diabetes at this point
>>
File: IMG_1260.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.png
51KB, 240x232px
>>25830728

>I'm 31
>khv
I'm more scared of my dad and mom dying, than being a wizard.
>>
>being over 30
Literally why
>>
>>25830842
No courage to kill myself
>>
>>25830842
Um anon, you do know your parents are over 30 right?
>>
>>25830610
32 here, brah

this >>25830835 is now what concern me now. don't give two shits about being a wizard.

as soon as both of my parents pass, i'm free. i will off myself without remorse.
>>
>>25830690
>>25830728
>>25830835
it's ironic how you spend the first half of your life whining about not having a gf. then the second half you slowly switch to more severe problems and realise how you spent your youth and health whining over something so unimportant.

I had a mini stroke last august and my life is already fucked at this point. god, I'm so tired.
>>
File: 1386104981390.jpg (142KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1386104981390.jpg
142KB, 500x707px
>be 18
>girl is into me
>shes fat and I don't feel anything towards her but I'm using her as practice
>ask if I can feel her breasts
>she laughs at me
>"n-nevermind then"
>she says she thinks its funny that I've never felt them before
>tells me I can next time we meet
>"no its fine....."
>now 26
>still haven't felt a breast
>hate women
>>
you know, Im 25 and I'm really close to sealing the deal and "making it." Got a girlfriend who loves me etc.
When I was a 19 year old sperg virgin I bit the bullet and banged a prostitute. She actually found the whole thing endearing, went for a walk with me where we just talked about various bullshit and didn't laugh at me too much or anything once we were actually doing the deed.
That experience gave me a lot of "confidence" around women I didn't have before. Not to mention the fact that practice sex with her taught me things like my humping rhythm which could then be implied in future sex experiences.

I know everyone talks shit about guys who do it, but I probably would have been wizard if I didn't. That whore did a lot for me in the long run of life. The trick is, never tell anyone that your first girl was a whore. Just lie and say it was some girl at a party or whatever. (they are basically whores anyway.)

You know how they say in sports "the first score is the hardest to get." ironically this rule applies to women as well. You just have to hurry up and get that first one, learn from the experience and then apply it towards other women. The next girl is always easier to get than the first.
>>
>>25831015
applied*
>>
>>25830610
>just turned 30
at least you should be close to the point where sex won't matter to you much any more.
>>
>>25831081
>tfw my parents are still sexually active in their late 50's
It's going to be a long, hard life for me isn't it?
>>
>>25831015
You were smart and did that at 19. I am your age now and well, much too late. You also have a gf, you are a normie. Please leave.
>>
File: 1452982284144.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452982284144.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
>almost 26
>KHHV
>never talked to a girl in social context before
wat do

>>25831135
my dad is 68 and still has sex sometimes.
>>
>>25830610
Wizard, can you teach me the ways of a magician?
>>
i have hardly any friends but once in freshman year one girl was talking about her cleavage and stuff so i just said "can i touch them" and i dont know why in the hell she said it but she said yes and i got to poke her boobs. and one time a girl 2 grades below me flashed me on the bus but yeah thats it, never had a girl that was a close friend, ive only had a few male friends who were even close and now they are in the military and we never talk now.
>>
File: big white cock69.jpg (89KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
big white cock69.jpg
89KB, 456x810px
>>25830610
>>25830690
Why?

>t. Normalfag
>>
>>25831135
I'm 38 and don't care about fucking any more. Ofc I'd still fuck if I didn't have to pay or pretend I care about her. I have fucked a few chicks though, I guess that might make a difference.
>>
>>25831015
>girlfriend
you know the deal REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25831330
They don't experience the same normalfag privilege that you do
>>
>>25831015
I have too much self respect for a prostitute, also my beta standards are too high. I can only think of whores as in too skinny or too fat street hookers who smoke and do drugs, not something i want to put benis in
>>
>>25830610
how can this possibly be true?
>>
>>25831660
Go fuck yourself and eliminate yourself from the gene-pool you fucking cunt.
>>
>>25831693
damn bro.. just saying. fucking make some moves.. if you have somewhere to live.. go fucking run and workout
>>
>missed any chance in high school
Okay that's fine

>missed any chance in college
Yeah, it's over
>>
Jesus Christ, there's millions upon millions of women to choose from.
Bite the bullet, go to an online dating site and message girls. Arrange coffee dates and start talking to women.
You have to take chances to find a girl.

I thought I was hopeless, and I had terrible dates where I was visibly nervous, etc. it took years b/c I was always afraid to meet up with girls.

Arrange the dates. Go out, it's good for you. You will find somebody, trust me.
>>
>>25831904
>You will find somebody, trust me.

lol fucking liars in this thread, t b h
listen to me instead OP, it's better to accept your fate as it is instead of wishfully thinking and losing your psyche over it
>>
Why do people even like women? Haven't they ever talked to a woman before? I mean I haven't talked to any either but I've been near them in public and I regretted it. I don't see any reason why anyone would ever want anything to do with a woman. They're all gross and nasty and mean and dumb and just bad you know? Get a dog or something instead.
>>
>>25831719
>working out magically solves all problems
gee thanks, normie
t. 4 plate squat
>>
I thought being newly single at 30 was bad, lol, being a KHHV would be murder
>>
>>25832101

Sex

Procreation

Companionship

Division of labor in a home

And their silly/free attitudes can lift your mood when it's not pissing you off.
>>
>>25832101
The vagina is neat
>>
33 here, never had sex with a girl who wasn't getting paid for it. i think its probably too late for me but i'm still holding out hope.

this is my last ditch effort basically.

i wasted my 20s completely as a fat degenerate opiate addict. i had a job and shit, but i was pathetic and i only cared about getting my next high.

now i've been clean for over a year, am back in school with a 4.0, have my own apartment, and have lost nearly 100 lbs since i got clean through diet and exercise. i figure i'm going to actually make an effort to find a girl who isn't freaked out by the fact that i'm in recovery and have literally no dating experience and if i fail to do so by 35 i'll just kill myself.
>>
>>25830921
This 29 here.
>>
>>25832927
Dogs can do all of those.
>>
>>25830610

just go to a prostitute dummy
>>
>>25833178
But that's illegal, anon... I'm not a criminal.
>>
>>25830610
Hello me in two years and one week
>>
>>25830610
I fear you, anon. Your wizardry must be a sight to behold.
>>
If u live in the NE ill wear a wig and suck your dick my man
>>
>Be 25 year old kissless virgin
>Casually browsing YouTube looking at game videos, this was back before lets plays really took steam
>Found girl with mousey voice playing rpgmaker games that I thought was pretty cool
>Had no intention on trying to get into her pants, was just bored one day and decided to add her on messenger since I don't talk to anyone
>She talks to me once and finishes the convo with "okay, playing Minecraft with my boyfriend"
>I don't particularly care, but I took it as "I don't want to talk to you and also you're creepy" so don't message again
>She messages me about a month later to vent to me about relationship issues
>Tell her I have zero experience so can't help
>She straight up just randomly masturbates in call and asks me to join
>I decline
>For about a month she pressures me to do sexual things with her
>One day I'm super depressed and lonely so just masturbate mutually with her in call
>She asks why we aren't going out if we talk so much
>Tell her I don't want to
>She pressures me more and calls me a fucking virgin who's too scared to try
>Tells me she'll kill herself if I don't
>Say yes
>She's actually 14
>Think she'll just dump me in a few weeks like all the other boyfriends she's told me about, so don't stress it and play along
>>
File: 1440390943926.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1440390943926.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>1 year later she's still clinging to me for help and pressured me to see her
>I decline saying I don't have the money to
>She threatens suicide again
>I give in and go see her
>She pressures me into having sex with her, I'm too spineless to say no and feel intimidated to the point of breaking into tears
>Become sex offender
>It's now 7 years later and she's still with me, I never understood why she clung to me of all people when she's been in a load of different relationships
>Apparently I'm the "best" person ever
>To this day she doesn't know that I never ever had feelings for her and still don't, I've been pressured the whole ride and if feel too bad cutting ties with her
>I've been forced to throw out my NEET life to support her when she moved in with me
>I'm even more depressed than ever

Can it even be considered me taking advantage of a minor when the minor literally had more experience than me and thus was in the superior position? I mean, if anything, she raped me. Why do women get to play the "I was pressured into it but didn't want to so it was rape" card but I wouldn't if I got caught doing this? Thankfully she's legal now. I still don't like her though, and it ruined my life even more than it was, so maybe you should be thankful. I never asked for this, I've given up on the thought of being with someone long before meeting her and attempted to turn her down multiple times.
>>
>>25833804
fuck off looking for pity. you were most of the way to thirty and you fucked a girl in jr. high school. justify it however you want fucking pedo but no one has any sympathy for you at all.

seriously? 25 years old and you let a 14 year old girl boss you around FROM THE INTERNET. as if it would be any less pathetic in person.

really the only solution is to fucking killyourself. but oh wait, you won't. because you're a spineless fucking pedo cuck. you're going to live the rest of your pathetic life letting some bitch push you around while you do whatever she says.

fuck you. maybe if you're lucky she'll let you eat the creampie out of her, go get it bud, i left it in her ass.
>>
>>25831330
Not OP, and not a virgin, but I can sort of explain how this stuff happens.

It's different for everybody, but I think it's usually deep rooted and doesn't start with much. Maybe it was not liking the same cartoons or video games or bands as the other kids in elementary school, maybe it was struggling with grades or doing too well with them, maybe it was weird parents, it can all start with little shit like that. It doesn't take much as a little kid for the other kids to avoid you, and that can trigger a whole life of social difficulty. You might be with those same kids your whole way through school, and they never forget.

When I hit high school and everybody was dating, the girls all still saw me as "the kid who was obsessed with cars and Star Wars" and wouldn't give me the time of day. Every attempt I ever made was rejected, even though I was a relatively social guy and not all that weird or anything. By the time I was done with high school, I had none of the dating or sexual experience that "normal" kids did. I was always comfortable around girls in normal interaction, but it got harder and harder to even think about asking them out or trying to make a move.

I went to college, lost my virginity to a crazy slut who came onto me on the first day of school, and then failed every time I tried for the rest of school.

I got out of school in 2006, dated one girl that I'd been friends with (only made it 3 dates before she ran for the hills because I was too pushy and clingy), and had sex with one other, another girl I was friends with who suddenly started sexting me and it culminated in me sleeping with her a few days before she moved to the other side of the country.

The last girl I got with was in 2008. I've had girls show interest, but I always manage to fuck it up, either by saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, or not saying anything soon enough.
>>
>>25830610
Post a picture of yourself please?

Also just go fuck prostitutes. It's so much fun you have no idea.

But you are a wizard so..seriously, what kinds of spells can you cast? I want to know. No offense.
>>
>>25831719
Working out and stuff like that just doesn't work for many of us. I'm sure some robots are ugly or obese, but plenty of us look normal, even get attention from women.

It's all about confidence and "game." As I said in my last post, I've had plenty of women be obviously interested, but I just don't know what the fuck to say, and knowing that I don't know what to say makes trying to say something an incredibly nerve-wracking process. Women are really good at picking up on confidence, and no matter how much you try to fake it, they can tell, and it turns them off even more than if you didn't try at all.

Every woman I've been with came onto me at a point in my life where I'd truly given up and stopped caring about women, and wasn't trying at all anymore. It's pretty much impossible to make yourself not care - you have to care to try not to care, if that makes sense, and sitting around at almost 30, realizing that it's been eight years since I hooked up with a girl, and waiting for it to "work out" eventually is agonizing and depressing.
>>
>>25833937
>either by saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, or not saying anything soon enough.

VURGEN here

that sounds convoluted and makes me feel angry for you

im sorry
>>
>>25830945
now imagine you had a ministroke and a warm woman to help you through it. afterwards just you and her holding each other for a little bit, then her bringing you some tea to cool your nerves.
>>
>>25830610
I'm 20, still a virgin. Will become a spinster by 22.
No man will want me. I wish I was dead.
>>
>>25834071
i bet you're fat

like, real fucking fat
>>
>>25834033
>
It's all about confidence and "game." As I said in my last post, I've had plenty of women be obviously interested, but I just don't know what the fuck to say, and knowing that I don't know what to say makes trying to say something an incredibly nerve-wracking process

same bro, im handsome (not sexy or "hot", handsome) and I have no wit and my humor is no funny to women or to most normalfags in general. If I had those two things, guaranteed I 'd have a gf, or not. It seems when I say hello to a girl, she gives me a half-hearted pity smile or ignores me.
>>
>>25834082
I'm skinny. I used to be overweight but I dieted and excerpted to become average, and then stop drinking soda and stopped overeating.
Too bad I look like I'm 12 now and no normal man wants to take the risk.
>>
>>25834033
You need the self esteem to love yourself and whole heartedly not give a fuck about what some bitch says or does to you. That's why girls love Chad's who do the meanest shit to them and don't give a fuck. Because they're in love with themselves and don't give a fuck about anyone else and girls like that.

I'm not saying it's easy to become that, I'm just saying that's what you're missing.
>>
>>25834136
You are so far away from reality its just sad to see.
You go out one night and you will get dicks left and right.
You are living life on easy mode you just dont realize it
>>
>>25834036
Yeah, it's frustrating as hell, and it doesn't even teach positive lessons. Trying to get with women feels like getting back in the car for the first time since an accident.

>>25834098
I actually have quite good humor and I'm great at conversation. I've had women hang around me for hours on end, obviously hoping I'll make a move, but I just never feel like the opening is there, and it ends with both of us tired, disappointed, and blue-balled.

I had something like this happen last Halloween, I'm still kicking myself over it and my friends are still making fun of me for it. This hot Russian chick was so obviously into me, we were right by her hotel and it would have been so easy for a normie to take her upstairs and fuck her, and yet I just never managed to find the moment or courage to make it into anything.

I feel so retarded sometimes, like, what am I supposed to say? It feels so out of line to just come straight out and be like "let's go fuck."
>>
>>25834167
I rarely go outside and have no friends, so you might be right.
But then again, if I go out alone I'll attract the wrong type of attention. So it's not completely easy.
>>
>>25834136
Nice Bait, broh
>>
>>25834136
Hey guys, watch this.

I'll date you. I have money and will fly you to me. I'll take care of your clothes, food, transportation, etc. All you have to do is let me lick your feet whenever I want

I even live in LA so you'll have plenty of people to talk to and things to do
>>
File: 1407399103297.png (161KB, 265x281px) Image search: [Google]
1407399103297.png
161KB, 265x281px
>>25834033
>Woman with no confidence
>Men will come at you anyway, who cares
>People will make friends with you anyway and you'll most likely have some kind of social life even if it's with orbiters

>Man without confidence
>Absolutely fucked
>>
File: 1451629833687.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1451629833687.png
440KB, 645x1260px
I think I have decided to not have sex with a girl until marriage.

The problem with that is, I literally think it is impossible. Most women today are so used to having sex I literally do not think they could make it, it is their only attribute and marketable attraction. They aren't taught to cook and clean anymore, so their vagina is the only thing they have to offer in a relationship now.

My dream would be to find a girl who is also a virgin and wants to save herself for marriage, but that is literally impossible now, too. Part of me knows I am going to wind up alone because I am not willing to settle for some other guy's leftovers. I don't want to fuck some nasty whore who has hit the wall and only looks at me as financial security. In the end, this was always the only possibility though. It is that or die alone, and I am looking at dying alone now.

Maybe if over a generation more men are like me and stop settling for used up whores women will be forced to change so they can try and get a husband before they hit the wall. But this would still mean it would be too late for me, and I doubt this will ever happen because most men are completely clueless about the whore outbreak in our society.
>>
>>25831330
I lost my virginity at 26 after a lifetime of anxiety and depression, during which the very idea that a girl could find me attractive was completely inconceivable. I thought of girls and relationships as something that other people got to have, but which I didn't deserve.

I was lucky in that I managed to eventually fix my shit after having a full RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE meltdown on my 25th birthday over how miserable my khv neet life was. Started losing weight, doing voluntary work, actively reading about and learning social skills, etc.

I was out one night at a bar practising talking to people because drunk people are quite receptive to being talked to by strangers, and, for the first time, a woman showed obvious interest in me. Just the flirty look that she gave me. She was a couger and nothing happened, but it was a major turning point as it made me realise that maybe girls might like me if I try.

Anyway. I'm a normie now apparently because I'm not still a virgin, but I have sympathy for robots.
>>
>>25834136
>I look like I'm 12 now

You had me at this.

>tfw no legal loli gf
>>
>>25834168
>
I feel so retarded sometimes, like, what am I supposed to say? It feels so out of line to just come straight out and be like "let's go fuck."

you know how girls rely on social cues and body language? When you want to fuck them casually that shit kicks into overdrive.

Dont even feel bad for not being able to do it, because you need mad skills to pull it off. That's why it's glorified so much because it's so fucking hard to pull off even when the girl wants you
>>
>>25834244
This, if>>25834136 is legit just post a throw away skype of kik or whatever and watch the influx of dick pics and various other forms of attention.
>>
>>25834244
>tfw had legal loli gf
>tfw i was only 12
>tfw no gf since 12

28 now. feels bad.
>>
>>25832101
i work with almost all women

they're all scummy used sluts, even the married ones
>>
>>25834218
How often do you talk to girls? Because I doubt that you're even trying to find a virgin gf.
>>
>>25834235
please fuck off and die. I've been practicing for years and nothing has happened. I hope you are run over tomorrow
>>
File: 1452410441026.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452410441026.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>25834218
Sorry, but why? Saving sex for marriage is always stupid, even if you're into the ideas of only having sex with your lifelong partner.

In fact, marriage in general is stupid and pretty irrelevant. You realize that just because you're married with someone doesn't mean they have no chance of ever being with anyone else, right? For all intensive purposes, saving yourself for marriage is really just ruining your own sex life and not even guaranteeing that you don't get used goods or that you won't split up anyway.
>>
>>25834323
back 2 tumblr

bloxy
>>
File: 1430168057131.png (33KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430168057131.png
33KB, 800x800px
>>25834336
>Point out fault in your logic

>You reply with muh tumblr boogieman

Go back to Gaia, kid.
>>
>>25831904
>You have to take chances to find a girl.
You can't take what isn't there.
>>
File: 1380431609544.jpg (13KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1380431609544.jpg
13KB, 375x360px
>>25834320
I practised after actively learning about social skills from various books and video lectures that I could find. If you've been practising for years and have had no results, its probably because you're not actually learning or gaining any new insights that would help you recognize and correct your mistakes and weaknesses.

Maybe people can detect your seething bitterness bubbling underneath the carefully crafted facade of superficial social nicety that you're trying to present to them? The human brain can pick up on the most subtle incongruences in body language, you can easily come across as disingenuous or creepy if your actions do not match your internal emotional state.

Seriously, read a book.
>>
>>25830691
do you like younger boys at all? there are a lot of lonely twinks on this board you know.
>>
>>25834323
>not even guaranteeing that you don't get used goods
if you marry the kind of entitled whore that lies about it you have bigger problems
>>
>>25831904
Not OP, but online dating is horrible.
Only bots message/reply.
Not even the single mothers want anything to do with me.
>>25831719
Oh, fuck you
>>
>>25834557
Any recommendations for me senpai?
>>
>>25834557
>you should learn how to act
>but also they're telepathic so acting is useless
>>
36 here,
I lost the game.
>>
>>25830921
Same age and same situation.

Gonna get an apartment with a couple of helium tanks. When the money runs dry, I'm gonna die.

Although I might try to neetbucks it so I can passively watch this shitshow from my isolation chamber, but that will probably be after the Trumpocalypse and the law will likely be designed toward having people like me kill myself.
>>
>>25833697
>>25833804
Holy fuck, I'm lel'ing hard rn
You got cucked via jewtube
>>
>>25834667
See you can't even conceive of the idea of just interacting with someone honestly. Everything has to be fake in some way.

Social skills aren't about acting. In fact acting and pretending to be something you're not is the worst fucking thing you can do, but when you've spent your life being rejected and abandoned it seems like the only thing you can do. Its actually kind of funny how when you learn about social skills you finally understand why normies say "jus b urself" but by the time you understand you no longer need that advice.

Don't approach social skills as an intellectual exercise. Its not a case of memorizing the correct sequence of words to say to solve the human-puzzle and be rewarded with acceptance. Intelligence and overthinking can be a huge barrier to social success, because if you disappear up into your head to think about the best strategic thing to say next, people will be able to tell that you're not listening to them, and you'll fuck up the interaction anyway.

>>25834640
Read how to interpret body language. The majority of face-to-face communication is non-verbal, and body language is like a telegraph for people's real thoughts and feelings. If you can learn to read body language you will become vastly more socially and emotionally perceptive.
This one's gud:
http://bookzz.org/s/?q=definitive+book+of+body+language+alan+and+barbera+pease

Read books about how to have a conversation. Here's one that doesn't seem to stop being relevant:
http://bookzz.org/s/?q=how+to+win+friends+and+influence+people

Here's a lecture about how charisma can be learned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT306YIh3FI

Here's a lecture on how to talk to grills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a1jXgAsQI

You're probably the first generation of humans who have access to so many resources to fix your shit. Don't waste that gift by sitting here posting about tfw no gf.
>>
>>25830948
>be 18
>she says she thinks its funny that I've never felt them before
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>25834900
I read the first two chapters of that win friends book and it was just the dude telling stories about he was a child messiah who could talk to anyone successfully. Does it actually go anywhere?
>>
File: Dln66.gif (986KB, 350x237px) Image search: [Google]
Dln66.gif
986KB, 350x237px
Cat thread
>>
File: 1407954054222.jpg (53KB, 608x507px) Image search: [Google]
1407954054222.jpg
53KB, 608x507px
>>25835013
>I read the first two chapters of that win friends book and it was just the dude telling stories about he was a child messiah who could talk to anyone successfully. Does it actually go anywhere?

Yes. It has been in print for about 90 years.

It goes more places than the shitposts you're wasting your time reading on this board.
>>
>>25835143
I'll give it another shot if I can fit it in between the hell that this semester will be.
>>
>>25835208
Well if it makes you feel any better, your degree is probably useless and the best thing you can do in college for your future job prospects is networking.

So learn those social skills.
>>
>>25830610
So do you guys look like shrek or something. I'm a manlet and even I've managed to get some femlette ass
>>
>>25835240
Already have 2 people saying they're gonna hire me out of college before I've even started internships. Got that one covered. Thanks for the books, but acting like a self-righteous asshole on an imageboard is not conveying any of the success you're trying to sell.
>>
Girls are cheap in Thailand.
>>
>>25834235
>having a full RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE meltdown on my 25th birthday

details pls
>>
Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUz6zNkMj_Y
>>
>>25834235
Normie propaganda: the post.

"go out and jus b urself lmao"
>>
27 khv here, resident in germany. feels not too bad actually. My brother has a few children already so my parents don't give a fuck if I won't have any
>>
>>25830610
32 here same situation.
>>
>>25833297
Not in all parts of the world. And hey, jaywalking and loitering is illegal too.

Just get a spare hundred or so bucks and get a good fun hour with a whore. There are even trap qties to choose from. Whatever floats yer goat anon.

Trust me, it helps so much. Unless you get caught and get a gigantic fat black guy called little boba as your new jailmate
>>
File: 2009-11-09-Waste.png (390KB, 982x399px) Image search: [Google]
2009-11-09-Waste.png
390KB, 982x399px
>>25830835
I'm 32 and this. I guess any testosterone I had, disappeared with my youth. And girls never cared about me, I got accustomed to being alone.
>>
>>25832978

About 1/10,000 women have no vagina. It's sealed shut.
>>
>>25831797
this guys has a point
if you wasted college years on sexual desert there is realy low chance of you leaving it one day
pro tip
go to college few years later than others and young chicks will dig you
>>
>>25838083
About 1/10,000 suck my dick
>>
File: Ritsu3.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ritsu3.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
> 2D will never exist

Just kill me fampai.
>>
>>25834235
Thanks for the inspiration, anon. Got any advice, like what was the most useful stuff you learned?
>>
lost my virginity at 15 lads

got my first bj at 13

now 18 and I haven't touched a girl since I was 16 because desu I don't enjoy it

it's boring
>>
>>25839257
>hurrbadurrrr I'm a fucking normalfag guys but sex is oberraded begause fugg I habnt hab id in dwo years :DDDD
>>
Had sex last night and it was one of the worst experiences of my life, dick smelled real bad afterwards, couldn't sleep, she kept waking me up and flat out annoying the fuck out of me. Trust me senpai it's not all good
>>
File: 1437642211066.jpg (97KB, 625x783px) Image search: [Google]
1437642211066.jpg
97KB, 625x783px
>>25833697
>>25833804
>fucking a 14 year old
>>
>>25832101
Gooood!

Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfil your destiny and take your rightful wizardry by my side.
>>
>>25841598
Whats blowing up death star in this analogy then
>>
>>25830610
SHOP FOREVER 21 BUT JUST TURNED THIRTAY
>>
>>25830945
>cares about living
>>
File: NZcHrh3.jpg (419KB, 1762x1554px) Image search: [Google]
NZcHrh3.jpg
419KB, 1762x1554px
>>25830610
Look OP, the fact that you're pretty upset about the whole thing means there's still hope for you. At least you're not like 90 percent of the dickless faggots here who have given up and have deluded themselves into actually believing that they don't WANT it anymore. I mean these kids are fucking hilarious man. Rejected by chicks for so long that they've become misogynistic r9k neckbeards who idolize 12yo anime girls? I haven't read any of this thread but as long as you don't let yourself become one of these fuckheads you'll be OK. Go on craigslist and look for ugly MILFs trying to cheat on the sly.

You will get laid eventually if you don't give up and if you stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself.
>>
>>25831904
NO SUCH THING LIAR

LISTEN TO ME OP

LOVE IS FAKE

WOMEN ARE MANIPULATING CREATURES

WOMEN ONLY CARE FOR MONEY AND MATERIALISTIC THINGS

that is all
>>
>>25843686

/thread m80s
>>
>>25830610
You're a wizard Harry

Not original bloxxxxx
>>
>>25843636
lol

im glad no one will listen to you

Your advice is shit. You are shit. Lastly you're naive and dumb as fuck

>JUST ASK OUT 1000 MORE GIRLS BRO

Waste of time
>>
I honestly can't fucking believe this place sometimes. The solution to all your fucking weaboo problems is contained within the following sentence:

WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO SELF-PITYING FAGBOYS

WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO SELF-PITYING FAGBOYS

If you autists would realize this instead of blaming the world for your problems most of you (there are obviously some of you beyond saving) would have lost your virginity by now
>>
>>25843791
i have no self pity and try to talk to girls all the time and generally feel pretty darn good. It aint my fault they scurry away or give me a half-hearted pity smile and half assed responses.

You can keep your regurgitated, assembly line "advice" (groom, confidence, etc) too since i've done all of it.

I'll never understand why you people come here. Your advice is complete shit and doesnt work for one, and for two this isn't /b/. Maybe you're lost

Only weak faggot fuccbois come to any imageboard just to berate others. You never were, and still arent welcome here
>>
>>25843784
lmbo, and I'm glad that you won't listen to me. I'm glad that your idea of a Saturday night is anime until 5 a.m. and that mommy lets you order General Tso's. You don't deserve anything more than the miserable existence that you (and only you) have set up for yourself. Enjoy being fat and greasy. Enjoy your virgin cock. Enjoy being 30 years old with the social skills of a 13 year old retarded nigger.
>>
>>25843791
>implying that matters
The true pain is that nobody will ever love us, not truly.
>>
>>25843858
not fat at all, dont watch anime, live alone, general tsos is gross, and I'm pretty happy bro.

I like how you have this image of a greasy neckbeard in the 'basement" who jerks off all day as if only that type of person can be a virgin. top lol

Get over yourself
>>
>>25843636
>she's my girlfriend
>you pedo
Is he saying he's a pedo?
>>
>>25843848
Well, you're probably ugly and fat and trying to talk to girls who are out of your league. Yes or no, honestly? Have you tried talking to fellow fatties and/or ugly people? They exist and they're probably horny.

Obese fucking neckbeards and/or lanky sperglords think they deserve hot girls and throw a fit when they can't get one. Suddenly all women are succubus bitches because that 9/10 in your calculus class doesn't want to go spelunking in your folds to find your greasy little cock. fucking kek.

You all deserve the pit of misery you wallow in.
>>
>>25843948
>Well, you're probably ugly and fat and trying to talk to girls who are out of your league

Nice tack-on there buckaroo. I talk to girls of all types.

But yeah, telling guys they are shit and then telling them they are too ugly for normal girls wont exactly help your case. You're still a prick. Maybe try again tomorrow.
>>
Anyone give me some more suicide advice?
>>
File: 1436345580801.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1436345580801.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>25830610
I have a worse story for you anon so don't feel bad, be glad you weren't cucked
>Be 20 yo me
>Have 19 yo best friend whose 8/10
>She left her parents and lived on her own
>Helped pay for alot of her stuff because best friend and because I love her, even got her a job
>A whole lot of drama in 2015, like alot of it
>Around October before she left back with her parents she decides to bring up the fact her and a co-worker had a thing going on
>I was distraught because she's known him for 2 months and me for 4 years, during this time she knew I loved her and such
>Fast Forward to christmas time, after 3 long months we meet up again but in Disneyland for her BDay
>Afterwards we go to hotel room
>itsabouttogodown.jpeg
>Literally just dry humping her and rubbing her back
>We're talking about sex and such and she brings up how she fucked her co-worker 2 days before leaving
>She tries to do Damage Control by saying "It was really bad sex, he didn't know what he was doing"
>Lyingwhore.wav
>She tells me to hook up her bra and we just slept together, that's it.

You can only imagine the pain. There you are, doing everything for her and not only did she know I was down to fuck, she denies me by telling me I was cucked.

We still talk and she says she wants to move in together but at this point I don't know.
>>
File: 1452996023465.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452996023465.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>be 33
>never touched a girls penis
>>
>>25830728
>>25830690
Im 20 and I already have health problems, I'll probably get a heart attack before I even reach your age
>>
>>25844024
I'm just trying to match the level of vitriolic bile that yall sling towards the outside world.

>telling guys they are shit
Yeah. Have you...looked around the place? Do you really think the people on this board are not shit? There's blind anger everywhere.

>then telling them they are too ugly for normal girls
I took a little poetic license with the description in the last post, but yeah. Everyone wants a qt gf, got it. That makes sense. But it's not the girl's fault if you:

>are obese
>dress like an autist
>are generally hideous

2/3 of these are in your control and the last one can be worked on.

If you can look at yourself in the mirror and honestly say that you are not fucking disgusting to look at, then you should be doing at least okay with girls. If that's not the case, then you have a piece of shit personality and you're not fun to talk to. It really is that simple. It's nobody's fault but your own, virgin faggot.
>>
>>25844157
At least I touched my penis
>>
>>25833804
>7 years later
7 years ago, Minecraft wasn't even publicly released, you fake cockwad.
>>
File: Vidlička.jpg (20KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
Vidlička.jpg
20KB, 437x437px
>>25844096
I heard getting drunk and then lying in the snow is a good, painless method. The ethanol shuts down vein shrinking, so you lose heat faster and don't feel it too much at the same time. Might try once, I'll let you know how it went.
>>
File: 1425699244406.png (105KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
1425699244406.png
105KB, 283x302px
>tfw no manor for Robots to live in peace, share feels when necessary in the common room then return to their secluded private bedrooms.
>>
>>25844798
I actually moved into an autismo shared flat once but even these aspies had a social life with all of their niche hobbies while I was just sitting in my room feeling even more like shit.

There's no help for us, anon.
>>
>>25844096
I've heard dying of old age is really fun
>>
>>25844910
Yeah the pure autist is a strange breed, especially the social ones who are totally unaware of how fucking embarassing they are. I know a cunt who was the biggest autist in my school year, and when he went to college he slid right into a large clique of fellow spergs and it shocked everyone. I have trouble calling them robots. They are the bottom of the social rung, but it feels like we aren't even on it. Dead to the world and the world is dead to us.
>>
>>25844157
>tfw no qt3.14 bf to jack off
>>
>>25844102
>wants to move in together but at this point I don't know.

Its clear that you want to be a cuck. Stop denying your degenerate fetish.
>>
>>25834235
>26 year old virgin
>think "hey this sounds like me"
Then you got to the part about going to bars. Fuck I hate talking to drunk people.

I've seen that slutty coy face girls make and it absolutely terrifies me for some reason. I think I'm broken.
>>
>>25844196
>you're not fun to talk to

I'm not witty or funny so I guess so. Whatever.
>>
>>25844102
This is a stupid problem to have. Maybe you should go read r/TheRedPill or something.
>>
>>25845105
Well you can choose other venues to practice. I chose bars because I don't mind them.

>I've seen that slutty coy face girls make and it absolutely terrifies me for some reason. I think I'm broken.

Sexual shame. And yeah everyone's broken in one way or another.
>>
I saw a girl's nipple once. It accidentally slipped out from her shirt.

Am I a normie?
>>
>>25830610
ur a yzzerdd hairy
>>
>>25830690
i think i'd rather die if i were in that situaiton

but fuck it, i probably wont touch a girl anymore in my life
>>
>>25830835
why? embrace the inevitable

>>25830948
kek your life sucks
>>
>>25832101
women are fucking awful but you need them for sex

i feel like once i fucked a chick again i am good again for a few months

shame i dont do prostitutes, i only wanna fuck them for free, idk why, feels more of an archievement then

i dont want a relationship though
>>
>>25833697
>>25833804
oh well if she's hot you dont have anything to complain about
>>
>>25843858
Get a load of this fucking guy
You are embressaing yourself, just fucking leave
>>
>>25843858
>your idea of a Saturday night is anime until 5 a.m. and that mommy lets you order General Tso's

That sounds pretty great senpai
What Saturday night am I supposed to be aspiring towards according to the normie collective?
>>
>>25843791
Are you dumb enough to believe that we're like that irl ? I'm a total normie irl.

>>25843948
>Have you tried talking to fellow fatties and/or ugly people?
A 2/10 fat & ugly girl can easily get 5/10 guys to fuck her and get a fit 5-6/10 bf. The reverse isn't true. This isn't a 1:1 equal game.

>>25844196
>are obese
I'm fit.

>dress like an autist
I don't, in my field of work I can't.

>are generally hideous
I am, and it's enough to die alone when you're male.

>hurr surgery
If your physical flaws can be corrected with surgery, you don't have a problem in the first place.
>>
>>25845340
Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. God fucking damnit man fuck you nigger lover

Go eat shit
>>
>>25845668
>in my field of work
And whats that babe
>>
>>25845783
thats not nice man wtf is wrong with you
>>
Okay anons hear me out

How about we start a waifu insurence firm?

Target time is 30 years old or ten years of monthly payments.

After which you are entitled to a foreign bride or x amount of brothel vouchers.

The firm could handle all the legaleze to prevent your neet check getting divorced from you when she finally goes.
>>
>>25845844
I'm sorry mang I feel bad. I hope you have a great day. If you need a buddy I'm here
>>
File: tumblr_ns40dbJgNZ1rl6my2o1_1280.png (188KB, 1280x427px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns40dbJgNZ1rl6my2o1_1280.png
188KB, 1280x427px
>>25843636
I really don't want a girlfriend. I've turned down 3 girls in college, one was actually attractive, but I didn't want to date her because bitches and whores.
>>
I lost my virginity at 35. I know you don't believe me, it's OK.
>>
File: 1431427798003.gif (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431427798003.gif
12KB, 500x500px
>>25844443
Minecraft came out 2009. Most people round years, Anon.
>>
File: 1451086085184.jpg (455KB, 900x933px) Image search: [Google]
1451086085184.jpg
455KB, 900x933px
>>25845340
I dunno if she's "hot" I've only ever been attracted to one person my entire life. I guess she's at least desirable considering all the orbiters she has that she shuts down? She's A cup and really petit, so dunno if there's sex appeal in that even if she has wide hips.

In any case I don't even have time to myself anymore nor really even time with her since I work so much just to afford providing for myself and her. I just wanted to properly kill myself before 30 but I never will get the chance to so long as I have the feeling of guilt knowing that she relies so heavily on me

In the end she's more like a daughter or pet than a "girlfriend" to me. Just, the kinda daughter that pressures and guilt trips you into having sex with her and even though your sex drive is nonexistent.

It should be a "happy" thing for most people, but it's nothing but stress for me.
>>
>>25835303
holy shit you btfo that faggot

just for that I wish you luck anon
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.