[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you have conversations with girls at bars? I really don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1452729405897.jpg (21KB, 210x361px) Image search: [Google]
1452729405897.jpg
21KB, 210x361px
How do you have conversations with girls at bars? I really don't ever know what to say. I have a quiet personality and kinda shy so it's really hard for me to just start talking to a female. Like a girl sits next to me at a bar and I want to say something, what should you say in this situation? If I feel nervous and scared, will she tell I was?

Being a guy sucks :^(
>>
>>25829045
Tell her "b-back that a-ass up"
>>
seriously guys , what are some pick up lines you use?
>>
>>25829666

>pick up lines at a bar georgecostanza.jpeg

Just talk to them about anything, its not how a conversation starts but how its carried and how she feels you out, which u can escalate and piping her
>>
>>25829666
Just b urself :^)

Really, just be attractive, dress like you got money (good shoes and watch), then go up and say "hi", that's ALL
>>
>>25829713
>you say hi
>she says hi back

Now what? I don't understand how people can just so freely have conversations
>>
Focus on being friends with her at first then escalate. My favorite approach is if the girl order a colorful crazy-ass drink you have no idea about, walk up to them and as what the hell kind of a drink it is. After she answers ask how she found a drink like that. Then tell her a favorite mixed drink of yours (Manhattans all day err day. Old timey and good shit). Then talk about booze b/c who doesnt want to?
>>
>>25829045
Alright, if you really want to be able to talk to girls at the bar you NEED to absolutely have a nofucksgiven attitude or it will NOT work. You'll get ridiculed by the slightest insecurity you have about yourself.

First off, make sure you're dressed semi-ok. Nothing over the top or you'll look autistic and get laughed at immediately. Second, when approaching them, do so with intent. If you see a girl you want to talk to, just confront her with her friends and say, "Hey," looking directly at her. Her friends, depending on how attractive you are, will size you up immediately so you need to break the ice. No canned lines (pick up lines are the worst unless they're original and actually funny as hell).

If you're more of a surveyor, sit back and watch to see if any make eye contact with you a couple of times first. After this, just go up, introduce yourself, and strike up a conversation. I usually hate mundane details like work and stuff, so I'll say, "Look, I hate the whole what do you do type stuff," then dive into something interesting. (Don't talk about fucking video games or anything like that.)

I'm mobile and don't feel like typing this all out. Just ask me any questions if you have any.
>>
>>25829940
That's good advice with the drinks anon
>>
>>25829940
>focus on being her friend first
I forgot about this in my post, but this. All day this. You set the boundaries of the conversation. Get to know her like you would some guy friend initially.
>>
>>25829940
>Hey, what the hell kind of drink is that?
>blue Hawaiian
>How did you find a drink like that?
>my friends
>cool i like manhattans
>*looks at phone*

What do i do now asshole?
I cant do this
>>
>>25830204
This literally happened to me last week.
She stared at her phone so I slowly walked away I think I mumbled "t-thanks" or something.
>>
Say "we're one for interesting mysterious drinks. Cheers *clink glasses. Say your name, stick out your hand. She says her name and shakes your hand. boom
>>
>>25830204
>what's your name?
>what are you doing after this?
>you from around here?
>do these look like autism shoes? My buddy says they do, but I don't know what that means
Bruh. You can say anything.
>>
>>25829045
>tfw qt German girl approached me once
>talk for a bit, she reveals her nationalism power level (borderline nazi sympathiser)
>I'm a commie
>insult her
>later she says "he's taking me home I have to go... I mean hehehe he's driving me home"
>hugs me

Stupidest shit ever.
>>
>>25830261
sounds cringey and awkward
>>
>>25830323
>not dissecting her brain to see why she holds the beliefs she does
Failure.
>>
>>25830362
We talked for a bit but honestly she sounded like an idiot.
>mfw she was about to start an internship at a museum in Normandy
>>
>>25829940
Don't do this, it'll lead the conversation to a dead alley as no one enjoys talking about booze
>>
>>25829964
what do people want to hear about?
>>
>>25830441
tell her your dick size while staring at her tits so she knows youre interested
>>
>>25830441
Themselves, obvs senpai.
>>
>>25830441
>>25830520
Exactly. Don't interrogate them, but make the questions playfully about them. Sprinkle in a small amount about yourself while doing so. Find things that you both relate to and the conversation becomes insanely smooth; just don't get carried away and start talking their fucking ear off. You want to show them how much you value what they're saying. Also, asking them to do a small favor for you, like, "Slide that to me please," etc. facilitates trust.
>>
>>25829940
>>25830065
Are you women? That's the only way you can think this is good advice. I've tried to be friendly first and got ignored or friendzoned each time.
>>
>>25830743
No, man. I'm a guy, you just didn't properly escalate after you concluded that you'd want to fuck them. I screen women before I sleep with them; I don't get attached.

Also, you're acting like those things haven't happened to me either. I just didn't quit when they did. Ask yourself, do you REALLY care about them? Or are you just trying to fugg? If you don't care / trying to fugg, then you shouldn't be so hung up about whatever they do.
>>
>>25829884
Ask her a question, nigger. Girls love to talk about themselves. Come up with a list of backup questions/things to say to start coversations, and pick them up when it goes quiet.
>>
Just be a person who isn't so shit at social situations, OP.

Be confident but yourself. Be interested in her but not creepily. Be relaxed but not bored.

Just do everything properly that comes to some people naturally.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.