[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: that one autistic kid in your school that always did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Fedora Pepe.jpg (14KB, 228x243px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Pepe.jpg
14KB, 228x243px
ITT: that one autistic kid in your school that always did retarded shit
>>
File: 1452345902743.gif (1MB, 540x486px) Image search: [Google]
1452345902743.gif
1MB, 540x486px
>that kid who died while doing retarded shit
>>
>tfw i was that kid
>>
>>25825266
>that kid who killed his friends doing retarded shit he made up
>that kid killed one and put the other one in a wheelchair by telling them to car surf
>he only got 9 months in prison
Fuck you chamberlain.
>>
>>25825394
i car surfed as a kid. What a terrific way to go

Chamberlain rules
>>
>>25825435
I'll check for an article, although this was back in 2003-04.
>>
>Obese kid in school with MASSIVE ears lit a fire in his house to burn it down
>Multiple times
>Has difficulties, never in any normal lessons and when he is he has a helper
>I sometimes see him around town
>always accompanying children who are about 10 years old
>Saw a picture of him when he was 15 with a bottle of beer
>I first had alcohol at 16
>who the fuck are you
>>
>that autistic kid who wore the same hoodie every single day

that was me
>>
>>25825499
I believe you i just dont think peer pressuring someone into doing something dangerous should be a crime. Sure its fucked up but he didnt put a gun to their heads
>>
I was always that one kid that brought his gameboy to show and tell every time.
>>
>that anti social kid who got arrested for going into a Sam's club and taking a chainsaw to the massive shelfs they have there
>he caused around 30,000$ of damage
>>
>>25825655
Forgot to mention that he collapsed the shelf and sent 3 people to the hospital.
>>
>>25825542
Lmao, you mean like a cartoon character Pham?
>>
back in high school my best friend was a really talented lead guitar player, and i was a decent singer who could play decent rhythm guitar, so naturally we performed a good deal together

one morning me and him were practicing "little wing" by jimi hendrix

now, if you haven't heard this song, let me tell you, it is not something for beginners. my friend spent three months learning the song by ear.

so we get through the song, and this walking penguin-shaped cringe dispensary walks up and says, "Dude, siiiiiick. Do you have tabs for that?"

And holy shit my friend let him have it

In related news, a couple months later the same kid got a two-week suspension for jacking off in class, and despite not being good at it (the autism gods did not grant this poor soul savant status), he brought his guitar everywhere and played it in the halls between classes.

this led to our principal making a "no guitars" rule.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.