[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be 6'3 and look like Adam Driver or 5'6

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: adam driver.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
adam driver.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Would you rather be 6'3 and look like Adam Driver or 5'6 and look like peak Brad Pitt?
>>
The former. I look worse than that guy so it's free height basically.
>>
>>25825289
This. I'll lose two inches but gain looks.
>>
5'6 you have to put in way more work for stacey's to notice you. it just looks like an overgrown boy trying too hard to be a man.
>>
>>25825202
Brad Pitt ofc
>>
>>25825202
Adam Driver looks better than Brad Pitt, so the former.
>>
>>25825202
6'3 Adam, I'd gain three inches and remain roughly the same level of handsomeness
>>
if brad pitt wasn't famous he'd be considered a 6
>>
Adam Driver, he doesn't even look that bad.
>>
>>25825202
I'm 5'4 and I'd do anything to be over 6', even if I had to be the ugliest person on the planet. I still hold the belief that ugly, tall guys are more successful with women than short, attractive guys.
>>
Brad, I think life is still better being short but good-looking.
>>
jokes on you I'm 5'5" and look like adam driver
>>
>>25825328
wtf you freak, you'll LOSE height?
>>
>pick Adam Driver
>learn how to act
>get good paying acting roles for SciFi's
>get jaw implants
>get /fit/
>transform into Chad 6'3 version of Adam Driver

If you don't pick this, you're retarded.
>>
>>25825446

will u be my bf
>>
Tom Cruise get's all the bitches and that nigga is 5"7

5"6 with lifts. and heels ez
>>
Adam isn't really all that bad looking, his look grows on you.
>>
>>25825596
no slut
>>
>>25825379
>>25825410
delusional fucktards, he has the jaw of the gods
>>
>>25825596
>>25826079

top fucking jej
>>
Depends on the dick size that comes with each package
>>
>>25825202
Adam Driver.
I'd rather people say to me "You look like Kylo Ren, than "Haha, you're like a midget Brad Pitt"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.