[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if i wanted to kill myself could I just swallow 50 benzo pills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1349891140064.png (106KB, 754x653px)
1349891140064.png
106KB, 754x653px
if i wanted to kill myself could I just swallow 50 benzo pills and drink a bottle of vodka? would that work?
>>
just do it, who cares
>>
come on maaaaaaate
>>
>>25822515
yeah it would
>>
>>25822515

No but if you stick the benzo up your butt it will work.
>>
File: 1448333095852.png (178KB, 519x647px)
1448333095852.png
178KB, 519x647px
>>25822515
If your gonna do pills you should blend them into like a smoothie or applesauce so that it goes down easy. You'll be less likely to chicken out if you actually enjoy the taste of your death.
>>
>>25822515
nah. you would vomit. benzos are pretty safe anyway, even with alcohol. knew somebody who ate like 70 xannies and drank lots of wine and he was fine the next week.
>>
>>25822515
Don't do it. You'll probably end up just blacking out and waking up in a jail cell. Or do it, cause that would actually be pretty cool.
>>
>>25822701
>>25822778
>>25822647
plese be serious. Im in the UK and have no acess to guns, I dont want to end up throwing up or painfully dying from organ fialure for weeks.

Just somehting quick and painless.
>>
bump

fuck the bot
>>
>>25822827
I'm >>25822701 and I'm completely honest to be honest.
your chances of dying are very slim. if you still want to do it at least do it in a warm tub and slit your wrists too. that should do the trick, and the alcohol will dull the minimal pain from the cut.
dont do it though, just have a fun night with the pills and booze
>>
>>25823024
I''ve been depressed for years. i have no real friends and the only one who cares about me is my mother. She and my pussyness are the oinly reason I havent made this decision quicker.

I dont want to slit my wrists senpai, seems like it would be agony. I just want to dissapear. Any other easy way? I suppose an option would be to get doped up and jump off a high building but even the thought of that is making me nervous.
>>
Don't do it. You're clearly forcing yourself to go through with something.
>>
>>25822515
don't do it, it's just going to fuck you up badly
>>
File: H2S guide.png (491KB, 1111x1887px) Image search: [Google]
H2S guide.png
491KB, 1111x1887px
poshley heights
>>
>>25823250
holyshit this is too much work. surley theres something to easily overdose on that will kill you quickly
>>
>>25823108
I'm sure you already know the usual. helium tank, that hanging method with the door and the belt, that does not hurt, running car in the garage etc.
jumping's good too, but you might fuck it up or pussy out. booze could solve that though.
but you'd be a cunt to kill yourself if you still have your mother. if your depression is really severe and there's no way you can handle it just go to the looney bin to cool off. they'll pump you up with the good stuff, make you feel better and you'll get professional help. just go there and say that you can't stop thinking about killing yourself. it's not like you have much to lose. if it doesnt work you can still an hero
>>
>>25823320
bleach or antifreeze dude, but you'll be writing in pain

you want painless, easy to assemble, quick to arrange? pick two
>>
>>25823324
Im in the Uk where is the looney bin. do i just go to the doctor
>>
>>25823585
just google psychiatric hospitals or mental hospitals and your city or a bigger city near you.
or you could just go to a regular hospital, meet with a psychiatric and say you want to go to the looney bin because you can't take it and you will most likely take your own life. this is a more comfortable option imo.
look up some hospitals on google, they can be quite comfy and you get really good drugs. shit can change your life. dont give in just yet.
godspeed anon
>>
>>25822515
nope, your stomach would reject all the benzo's even before the first drop of alcohol, you'd be puking your fucking guts out
>>
>>25823585
ah, found this. apparently it's enough to go to the GP
http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/health/mental_health/admission_to_a_psychiatric_hospital.html
>>
>>25822627

Pouring the vodka up your butt would also work.
>>
>>25822515
Don't kill yourself pls stay here Life is not that hard there's nothing better waiting for you
>>
>>25824448
>there's nothing better waiting for you
even more depressing you doof
>>
>>25822515
That plus belt around neck would be 100% success
>>
s>>25822827
Overdosing is always painful, also the most frightening experience ever. the infinity of time trapped in absolute horror

Many people have survived suicide attempts. One thing they say oftn is that the momebt after they jumped, pulled the trigger or whatever, they realize all their problems are solvable, except for the mistake they just made

If yoyre suicidal why not join the military and volunteer for dangerous assignments?
>>
>>25822515
Do the math son. Look up the overdoseage on erowid and try to aim higher than that
Mixing alcohol with benzos is automatically bad for you and you will likely black out very quickly.
Either way you'll probably die or wake up in a hospital a couple weeks from now.
>>
>>25822515

Overdosing is too risky. You could end up a vegetable, or with severely diminished brain function. I'm not going to give you advice on that sort of thing, but you need to rethink your methodology so you don't make your situation worse.

And suicide really should be a last option. I have some pretty chronic health issues coupled with depression and anxiety, but I'm not that far gone yet. Your mind and body can adapt to a lot worse stress than you may think, although some things do take substantially more time to adjust to than others.
>>
>>25826758
>>25826758
>>25826379
If its any consolidation these posts have made me rethink that maybe life is worth living. Ill numb myself with drugs
>>
>find building over 50 meters high
>swan dive off building
>???
>profit
>>
>>25827110
This to be direct with you, faM.
>>
File: 1451364652414.gif (2MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1451364652414.gif
2MB, 420x315px
>>25827048
Faggot, go out in style and kill someone high up.

Merkel for example
>>
>>25826379
OD on opiates is the opposite of painful. With heroin, your body literally relaxes so much you just stop breathing
>>
>>25823320
That's not a good idea. Most of it is medication that's not being used in modern countries anymore, like tryciclic antidepressants, which tend to be highly toxic on overdose (Doxepin for example). SSRIs or tetracyclic antidepressants (like Mianserine) are relatively safe on overdose (tachycardia or hypothermia, but certainly not death). Antipsychotics like Seroquel or Truxal won't kill you, even on extremly high doses, there's interesting cases. Maybe, maybe coma, but not death. In this day and age medication won't kill you anymore, that was in the 50s. But you know, you could also just worsen your lifestyle: no sun, no excercise, really unhealthy food constantly, lots of loneliness and stress all the time, best to start smoking and drinking, and you'll probably get cancer, diabetes or cardiac arrest really soon.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.