[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How were your middle school years, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: 6th grade.jpg (96KB, 638x968px) Image search: [Google]
6th grade.jpg
96KB, 638x968px
How were your middle school years, /r9k/?
>>
>6th grade
>sex
>drugs
>drinking

I don't know how to react.
>>
distinct lack of sex, drugs, drinking, friends, and love if i remember correctly
>>
well i got beat up by a kid named chad, feels bad to be a meme
>>
That picture is fucking disgusting

Anyway for me it was pretty bantz, I was still an autistic faggot but I went to a school full of thugs so it was always pretty interesting

Fights every day, people bringing in knives to school.

I got recognised as the smart kid so people just left me to myself and occasionally asked me for help with schoolwork
>>
>>25821704
Upvote :*

Because i'm original
>>
6th grade was the shit and I miss it although I was still in elementary school.

7th grade was also good it was mostly my smug year

8th grade was just terrible got into a couple fist fights that ruined my reputation
>>
File: .hoy.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
.hoy.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
KEK
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
holy SHIT

I feel elevated
I know I'm supposed to be ashamed, that "oh i never had youthful love"
But KEK, KEK
They're just normies who will get either destroyed by life/ their own ignorance, or they'll die not having made one change or impact on the world

Fucking normies
>>
>>25821595

When I was in eighth grade I got in trouble for masturbating during science class. I'd been masturbating in that class out of boredom for a few weeks, but then I got moved from the back row to the front row. For some reason I thought I could still get away with it. Everybody saw and I got sent out of the classroom. I've posted this story a couple times on /r9k/ and people always say it can't be true, but it is.
>>
>>25821595
The year I committed to being a lazy shit in school. My 2 friends became more sociable and were a couple of the most popular guys. I continued to become more withdrawn and my grades also suffered because I stopped completing assignments.
>>
>>25821676
It's funnier than you'd think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7gafzoHQQY
>>
I didn't drink alcohol until I was 17
I didn't have sex until I was 19
I didn't have a gf until I was 18
I didn't do drugs (w33d lmao) until I was 19
>>
Same as my high school years, went to school, did the required work, orbited normie groups so as not to look like a potential school shooter, played tons of vidya and got good grades. It's not the best but definitely not the worst
>>
>>25821676
I was born in 1990 and I'd say maybe 1/3rd to 1/2 of the girls in my 6th grade class were sexually active. One of them even made fun of me and asked if I ever 'got some'.

Anyways, middle school was shit. Spent most of the 3 years being socially awkward and hiding at recess to avoid torment and read in peace.
>>
File: am3qXZ1[1].jpg (542KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
am3qXZ1[1].jpg
542KB, 3000x2000px
>>25821595
>tfw I spent all my middle school years playing wow and was a shut-in aside from going to school so I wouldn't know one way or the other.
>>
I had no periods, no sex, no drugs, no drinking, no friends, no foes and no love.
>>
>>25821766

is this a meme or are you implying that my post was somehow reddit
>>
>>25821676
To be fair, 6th graders make up a lot of shit to sound cool. Just sounds like a little kid doing the whole "my uncle works for Nintendo" bit.
>>
>>25821779
that can't be true anon hehehe it's too lewd :3
>>
>7th grade
>made a bunch of stupid things, which now Im rly ahamed of
>coudnt turn time back to fix this
>>
For me, middle school was awful, amost made me want to kms. In 5th grade nobody talked to me, and i was bullied by everyone. In 6th i also got bullied alot, and my parents were not very supportive. In 7th, it was even worse, it was so bad that i was forced to go to a physiologist for my supposed depression. And 8th grade was pretty much the same. Overall it was ass
>>
>>25821867
I did this from middle school to high school except when I was in middle school we only had diablo 2 and warcraft 3 customs (pre-dota I believe) so I just read a lot of shitty fantasy novels.
>>
File: Battlefront_copy.jpg (376KB, 801x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Battlefront_copy.jpg
376KB, 801x1130px
I played pic related all day every day (until the sequel came out). I also had a mediocre Dwarf army in Wahammer fantasy (and only one friend to play against who had a mediocre Lizardmen army).

Good times.
>>
>>25821875
We are twins. What about our first love?
>>
>>25821889

wait. you're telling me jimmy's uncle didn't really work for nintendo?

JIMMY
>>
>>25821595
>Friends
>Guy
Think about it. Somewhere in America a guy is being friendzoned right now
#6thgrade
>>
>>25821876

What does le reddit means?
>>
>6th grade
>sex, drugs, drinking

I was still playing with my Pyrates mega bloks when I was in 6th grade

My middle school years were fucking awful from 6 to 8th grade, then It became nothing but fun and good times during 9th grade only

repeat the same for high school, shitty 10 and first 11th grade, and awesome second 11th and 12th grade
>>
>>25821867
This shit right here, wouldn't have it any other way
>>
File: 1420653554577.jpg (87KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1420653554577.jpg
87KB, 500x354px
>>25822097
>he'll make some retarded ass facebook post about life and depression because of it
>>
>>25821595
I'm super fucking skeptical of that image. Sex and drugs at 11-13? No fucking way; I refuse to believe that. When I was eleven openly saying that you fancied a girl would be astonishing to your peers.
>>
The funny thing is that I honestly have no idea how the average sixth grader behaves outside of class. I was so completely isolated from other kids when I was young. I lived in the middle of nowhere and after school I would come home and play video games. I had no friends and nobody I really talked to. It's probably the reason I'm the psychological mess I am today. But it also means that I say the kids in my class never did drugs or drank or were sexually active, but I have no idea if they actually were or not because I never saw them outside of class. I have no idea at all what they did in their free time. All I have to judge sixth graders on is myself and I'm hardly representative of anyone who isn't a frequenter of this board.
>>
Here 7th - 9th grade are considered the middle school.
7th grade wasn't really good. The transition from primary school was kinda tough since I know anyone in my class at first. Got great grades though.
8th grade was better. Didn't have any enemies but still didn't have many people to talk to.
9th grade was pretty good, girls flirted with me a lot and generally I had some friends.

High school was even better, I wasn't a normie though.
>>
File: 1452400962916.png (114KB, 760x805px) Image search: [Google]
1452400962916.png
114KB, 760x805px
>>25822369
Times are changing, anon.
I've visited my brother's middle school several times before, so much mellow-drama and dating.
>>
i had a gamecube. that is all
>>
>>25822516
All that you need
>>
>>25821889
My dad works at Bungie and he's going to ban you
>>
>>25822516
still the most powerful console known to man
>>
Middle school was p bad
i played video games and hated being in all these accelerated/honors classes
i was also aware that i was a virgin and hated it
>>
It was fun as hell. I was normie back then and girls liked me. Not really sure what changed and went wrong but at least I have good memories of MS and HS
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
Kids should understand that the reason these things are illegal before 18 is because they are not ready.

They're body is not ready for drugs and alcohol or such. It has been proven to severely alter one's growth physically wise and mentally. This list is good to grow out to be a retard.

Why would anyone envy that ?
>>
File: buying gf.jpg (11KB, 411x369px) Image search: [Google]
buying gf.jpg
11KB, 411x369px
I was playing Runescape.
>>
>>25824460
>tfw still playing Runescape
>>
>>25824575
runescape used to be dank, alas I outgrew it
>>
File: french pepe.jpg (73KB, 319x303px) Image search: [Google]
french pepe.jpg
73KB, 319x303px
Terrible.
Absolutely, the worst time of my life.

I had anorexia which meant I rarely got my period.
Then some girls who bullied me convinced me that the blood from my period was calories escaping my body and as I understood I needed to retain them due to my condition, so I ate my own period blood whenever I had one.
Those same girls also told me that the boy I fancied would like me more if I made an imprint of my ribcage onto a pillowcase and gave it to him so I stayed up an entire night with a pillow strapped to my chest then handed it to him the next day, he got disgusted with me.
Those same girls also told me I shouldn't shave my freshly hairy armpits ever because they catch calories as they get sweated out so I didn't do that either.

Tried to kill myself 4 times.Of course the suicide technique I used was given to me by my bullies and was retarded (they told me to boil some water, cover my hand in lettuce and dip it into the water and that it would melt the lettuce into my hand and I would get poisoned), all I did was burn my hand a few times.
>>
>>25823848
Both my dads work at Bungie, he's going to get triple banned.
>>
>>25821595
>get bullied by a big black girl in 7th grade.
>become so traumatize i drop out of middle school for half a year.
>get addicted to mmos.
>skip classes and hid in bathroom stalls.
>went to a special ed high school.
>graduated due to pity.
>been a neet since.
>>
>>25824646
Your problem is you're too gullible
>>
File: 1352786600016.jpg (104KB, 414x376px) Image search: [Google]
1352786600016.jpg
104KB, 414x376px
I'm sure everyone (chads and robots alike) cringe when thinking about their middle school years. Some highlights of mine:

* Completely forgot about a project for Bible class on the 10 commandments. Cried to the teacher for extra time so that my dad wouldn't beat me, he accepted. Ended up getting a C in the class.

* History class teacher was bro as fuck (in a good way). We'd regularly have discussions (not just lectures) on world history. One memorable topic was on learning. I was adament you could learn anything in a book, while my teacher proposed that some things, like learning to throw a football, you cannot. Regardless of the answer, it was the first time I felt that an adult valued my opinion and respected it.

* My best friend got hit in the head with a discus, and lost his memories from the past few months. He was still cool, but it was weird afterwards.

* There was this one black kid in the class who (surprise?) was really fucking good at all the sports we played. I remember playing Madden NFL at home and making a character based on him because I admired him, but when I told him about it in class he thought it was fucking weird. feelsbadman.

* At the end of our 7th grade year we went to a camp for a week. Most of the time we spent doing team-building activities, which was fun, but it was the first time I'd been that isolated from family, which was cool. Lots of petty "does X like Y" drama, which in hindsight is funny. I cried on the drive home because it was the last time I'd be with friends like that before leaving for public school.

* In 8th grade I met one of my first really good friends. We played Halo 2/Gears of War/other co-op games all the time. I'd go over to his house, and his aunt/uncle were always kind. When I'd first met him, his mom had cancer, and she died later that year. It was the first time I'd been to a funeral, and I remember him calling me at like 9pm at night crying and I didn't know what to say other than sorry.
>>
>Runescape
>Adult swim

That was about it
>>
>>25821859
I was also born in 1990 and a good percentage of the kids in my classes were sexually active, drinking and/or doing drugs during middle school.

I can only imagine how bad things are now.
>>
Fucking hated it.Got bullied by almost everyone.I was super skinny back in 6th/5th grade,due to Adderall and high metabolism.All the bullies were literally my fucking neighbors because I lived in a town of <75 people.Even the wretched teacher made fun of my stuttering issue,those years are partially why I'm a robot (like in >>25826150).The school itself was underfunded,and old.Lunches? Complete jokes in themselves.I began to get depressed,and on the last godfuckingdamn day of school this bitch told me "you're a waste of space",and I replied "Just like your entire family and everyone at school.This was was one the bus,well not a bus,more like a big van since the school was so small a bus was a waste of space.The teacher also have other students a hard time,she stalked that cunt that commented on the last day of school into the bathroom (same gender),and harassed the student from outside the stall the bitch was in.
>>
How old are kids in "8th grade"?
>>
File: Pullo.gif (86KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Pullo.gif
86KB, 600x399px
>>25826937

THIRTEEEN
H
I
R
T
E
E
N
>>
>>25825009

>>Runescape
>>Adult swim
>That was about it
same
>>
middle school was the worst 3 years of my life
>awkward
>none of my clothes fit right
>never got along with anyone
>only had a few close friends
>desperately wanted to be in the popular clique
>failed miserably
>had to ride the fucking bus everyday which was miserable
>played runescape a lot

most of the damage was over with by high school, which thankfully was a decent experience overall
>>
>>25827325
>had to ride the fucking bus everyday which was miserable
I've taken buses to school my entire school life and just listened to music, it's comfy as fuck unless you meet a school mate you don't know very well and have awkward conversation
>>
>>25827325
Lucky.My school never had "buses",apart from my kindergarten year.The bus driver was a short woman but damn,good driver nonetheless.I'm from >>25826345,to be exact.
>>
>>25826937
Depends on where you are, when I was in eighth grade most people already were or were about to turn 14.
>>
>>25827325
if it weren't for the bus I probably would've never done homework...
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.