I feel elevated I know I'm supposed to be ashamed, that "oh i never had youthful love" But KEK, KEK They're just normies who will get either destroyed by life/ their own ignorance, or they'll die not having made one change or impact on the world
When I was in eighth grade I got in trouble for masturbating during science class. I'd been masturbating in that class out of boredom for a few weeks, but then I got moved from the back row to the front row. For some reason I thought I could still get away with it. Everybody saw and I got sent out of the classroom. I've posted this story a couple times on /r9k/ and people always say it can't be true, but it is.
>>25821595 The year I committed to being a lazy shit in school. My 2 friends became more sociable and were a couple of the most popular guys. I continued to become more withdrawn and my grades also suffered because I stopped completing assignments.
Same as my high school years, went to school, did the required work, orbited normie groups so as not to look like a potential school shooter, played tons of vidya and got good grades. It's not the best but definitely not the worst
For me, middle school was awful, amost made me want to kms. In 5th grade nobody talked to me, and i was bullied by everyone. In 6th i also got bullied alot, and my parents were not very supportive. In 7th, it was even worse, it was so bad that i was forced to go to a physiologist for my supposed depression. And 8th grade was pretty much the same. Overall it was ass
>>25821867 I did this from middle school to high school except when I was in middle school we only had diablo 2 and warcraft 3 customs (pre-dota I believe) so I just read a lot of shitty fantasy novels.
>>25821595 I'm super fucking skeptical of that image. Sex and drugs at 11-13? No fucking way; I refuse to believe that. When I was eleven openly saying that you fancied a girl would be astonishing to your peers.
The funny thing is that I honestly have no idea how the average sixth grader behaves outside of class. I was so completely isolated from other kids when I was young. I lived in the middle of nowhere and after school I would come home and play video games. I had no friends and nobody I really talked to. It's probably the reason I'm the psychological mess I am today. But it also means that I say the kids in my class never did drugs or drank or were sexually active, but I have no idea if they actually were or not because I never saw them outside of class. I have no idea at all what they did in their free time. All I have to judge sixth graders on is myself and I'm hardly representative of anyone who isn't a frequenter of this board.
Here 7th - 9th grade are considered the middle school. 7th grade wasn't really good. The transition from primary school was kinda tough since I know anyone in my class at first. Got great grades though. 8th grade was better. Didn't have any enemies but still didn't have many people to talk to. 9th grade was pretty good, girls flirted with me a lot and generally I had some friends.
High school was even better, I wasn't a normie though.
I had anorexia which meant I rarely got my period. Then some girls who bullied me convinced me that the blood from my period was calories escaping my body and as I understood I needed to retain them due to my condition, so I ate my own period blood whenever I had one. Those same girls also told me that the boy I fancied would like me more if I made an imprint of my ribcage onto a pillowcase and gave it to him so I stayed up an entire night with a pillow strapped to my chest then handed it to him the next day, he got disgusted with me. Those same girls also told me I shouldn't shave my freshly hairy armpits ever because they catch calories as they get sweated out so I didn't do that either.
Tried to kill myself 4 times.Of course the suicide technique I used was given to me by my bullies and was retarded (they told me to boil some water, cover my hand in lettuce and dip it into the water and that it would melt the lettuce into my hand and I would get poisoned), all I did was burn my hand a few times.
>>25821595 >get bullied by a big black girl in 7th grade. >become so traumatize i drop out of middle school for half a year. >get addicted to mmos. >skip classes and hid in bathroom stalls. >went to a special ed high school. >graduated due to pity. >been a neet since.
I'm sure everyone (chads and robots alike) cringe when thinking about their middle school years. Some highlights of mine:
* Completely forgot about a project for Bible class on the 10 commandments. Cried to the teacher for extra time so that my dad wouldn't beat me, he accepted. Ended up getting a C in the class.
* History class teacher was bro as fuck (in a good way). We'd regularly have discussions (not just lectures) on world history. One memorable topic was on learning. I was adament you could learn anything in a book, while my teacher proposed that some things, like learning to throw a football, you cannot. Regardless of the answer, it was the first time I felt that an adult valued my opinion and respected it.
* My best friend got hit in the head with a discus, and lost his memories from the past few months. He was still cool, but it was weird afterwards.
* There was this one black kid in the class who (surprise?) was really fucking good at all the sports we played. I remember playing Madden NFL at home and making a character based on him because I admired him, but when I told him about it in class he thought it was fucking weird. feelsbadman.
* At the end of our 7th grade year we went to a camp for a week. Most of the time we spent doing team-building activities, which was fun, but it was the first time I'd been that isolated from family, which was cool. Lots of petty "does X like Y" drama, which in hindsight is funny. I cried on the drive home because it was the last time I'd be with friends like that before leaving for public school.
* In 8th grade I met one of my first really good friends. We played Halo 2/Gears of War/other co-op games all the time. I'd go over to his house, and his aunt/uncle were always kind. When I'd first met him, his mom had cancer, and she died later that year. It was the first time I'd been to a funeral, and I remember him calling me at like 9pm at night crying and I didn't know what to say other than sorry.
Fucking hated it.Got bullied by almost everyone.I was super skinny back in 6th/5th grade,due to Adderall and high metabolism.All the bullies were literally my fucking neighbors because I lived in a town of <75 people.Even the wretched teacher made fun of my stuttering issue,those years are partially why I'm a robot (like in >>25826150).The school itself was underfunded,and old.Lunches? Complete jokes in themselves.I began to get depressed,and on the last godfuckingdamn day of school this bitch told me "you're a waste of space",and I replied "Just like your entire family and everyone at school.This was was one the bus,well not a bus,more like a big van since the school was so small a bus was a waste of space.The teacher also have other students a hard time,she stalked that cunt that commented on the last day of school into the bathroom (same gender),and harassed the student from outside the stall the bitch was in.
middle school was the worst 3 years of my life >awkward >none of my clothes fit right >never got along with anyone >only had a few close friends >desperately wanted to be in the popular clique >failed miserably >had to ride the fucking bus everyday which was miserable >played runescape a lot
most of the damage was over with by high school, which thankfully was a decent experience overall
>>25827325 >had to ride the fucking bus everyday which was miserable I've taken buses to school my entire school life and just listened to music, it's comfy as fuck unless you meet a school mate you don't know very well and have awkward conversation
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at email@example.com with the post's information.