[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are gay men on easy mode? >Many normalfags will automatically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1392853723_frank_ocean_86.jpg (324KB, 1022x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1392853723_frank_ocean_86.jpg
324KB, 1022x1022px
Are gay men on easy mode?

>Many normalfags will automatically accept you
>have female orbiters
>could have sex with them just for a lay
>If they want sex/relationship with a man, they can go on a gay date app and chat with any guy or just go downtown
>You don't have to be that attractive, just don't be ugly
>there's no red-pill/psychology/mental gymnastic to learn about men
>Way more hygienic
>Society views you as special snowflakes

Like, Im straight but a lot of them are living the life
>>
If you are degenerate yes, normal gays are in hell.
>>
>>25822572
>Christfaggotry
>2016
WeW
>>
this meme needs to stop. none of this applies unless youre willing to have sex with a bunch of retarded fat faggot normies that will give you aids
>>
It switched in the early 2000's; as more women shrugged off the influence of religion, watched more Bravo, and accepted gays as their male counterparts in superficiality, the heterosexual bullies who would normally beat you found themselves in a novel situation: By being openly homophobic, they lost access to pussy. Women still hate retards though. It's a lot easier to be gay than spergy now. I'll NEVER get married, no matter how much I bitch about it in public.

When you add in the "no women ever" part, Jesus, no alimony, no child support, it's out of this world easy.
>>
>>25821142

>hygienic

Maybe if you are talking about grooming.

Otherwise enjoy HIV rates about 50 times higher than the rest of the population

t. Gayfaggot who'd rather abstain
>>
Gay Normalfags are on Demigod mode

Attractive Gay Normalfags are on God Mode

Anyone who doesn't want to be promiscuous is on hard mode
>>
It's really easy to fuck gay dudes. So I'd say yes.
>>
>>25821142
Being able to get laid without having to go through women's bullshit?
Easy as a fucking Sunday Morning
>>
>below average looks
>tried different dating sites, never get female attention past a few straight forward replies from a few etc. but nothing further
>one site is visible for both men and women despite checking in that I'm straight
>get a lot of replies from gays, even compliments and flirting with straight forward intentions of casual sex
>they all looked above average
fuck I wish I was gay
>>
Definitely. I've been hit on by 10x more gay guys than women in my life.
>>
File: hmmmfmmmmmfmfmfm.png (665KB, 818x693px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmfmmmmmfmfmfm.png
665KB, 818x693px
im a 7-8/10 gay guy, where are all these supposed hot dudes that i can have sex with

pic related is a typical potential sex partner if your gay
>>
>>25821142
>>You don't have to be that attractive, just don't be ugly

LOL
The gay dating scene is even crueler and harsher than the straight dating scene. Gay men are even more vain and shallow and have even higher standards than women.
>>
>>25822943

>That feel when Old gays have to fuck this or nothing

Being gay truly is suffering. Straight pill when?
>>
>tfw youre a cutie gay boy with no bf
>>
>>25821142
many but not most and only if you're attractive/interesting

>have female orbiters
females are useless unless you're bi, most faghags are unattractive

you wouldn't be attracted to them and they'd lose interest as soon as they find out you're into girls

>If they want sex/relationship with a man, they can go on a gay date app and chat with any guy or just go downtown
all homos have high standards and you'll only get laid if you're white and at least 7/10 or 9/10 for blacks, asians are hopeless except for chub niche

don't be anything less than a 7/10

no but there is a lot of drama and cheating, monogamous relationships that last longer than a few weeks are rare

>Way more hygienic
true but a lot of gays are extremely nasty

on tv maybe, irl no one gives a fuck and there's guaranteed bullying in most schools

>Like, Im straight but a lot of them are living the life
only the hot ones, most gays have personal/mental issues and are much like robots except they get to have more sex

also, most gays don't have real friends unless their female, all male friends are there just to fuck or to fuck friends of friends
>>
If you're in really good shape and look good then being gay isn't that hard. At least when it comes to finding someone to fuck. It isn't much different really. If you look good, you fuck good looking people. If you're ugly, you fuck ugly people.
>>
Not really, lesbians have it super easy. Men fantasize about them. Women aren't completely straight. They get to fuck any lipstick lesbian if they had enough charm. Basically fuck machine.

With gay men there's a risk of getting jumped, while lesbos just get verbal abuse
>>
>>25822952
this, also unironic love is almost non-existant around gay people
>>
>>25823061
Old gays get tonb of sex as long as they're bearmode
no one wants old twinks though
>>
>always see posts about how fags have it on easy mode because society thinks theyre a cool novelty
>these posts are always followed by a bunch of comments saying negative shit about gay people

yeah we sure are accepted, sure do love being in a group that's generalized as superficial, petty, effeminate, degenerate sluts even though none of those terms describe me
>>
>>25823270

You just haven't unleashed your inner degenerate yet. One attractive guy and you'll be on your knees, barking, while taking 3 cocks up the ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x441px
A tornado flew around my room guy is gay? Wtf, that guy has gotten me laid way too many times for him to be gay.
>>
>>25823298

tru lol, as a fag im naturally a degenerate with insatiable cock lust.
>>
File: 1444542229453.png (2MB, 575x1249px)
1444542229453.png
2MB, 575x1249px
By gay standards, how hot is rayray?
>>
File: 195qhcduzwzbujpg.jpg (21KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
195qhcduzwzbujpg.jpg
21KB, 320x256px
>>25821142
still waiting for this faggot to drop his album
>>
>>25821142
Only if you're a fellow normalfag. Otherwise you're twice the outcast.
>have female orbiters
Kek, not even close. Only if you're a hot chad.
Females having sex with gay men sure does make a lot of sense
Only works if you're attractive. If you're average you can get some older guy, but you could have the same equivalent as a straightfag. As an ugly robot you get nothing.
Same goes for straight fags.
This is the only thing you're correct about
>Way more hygienic
Anyone can be hygienic
Only tumblr. Most people will still hate you, even more so if you're a robot.
>>
>>25823310
Yeah man.

Super rich kids with nothing but loose ends guy is a total pussy trap. He's a beast.

Thanks novacane baby guy, you may like dick but you're a bro.
>>
File: LaCienega_Big_Feet.jpg (35KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
LaCienega_Big_Feet.jpg
35KB, 480x356px
>>25823388
wasn't he on disney channel?
>>
>>25821142
gay male here

do not have life on easy mode

have alienated male friends because of occasional bouts of effeminacy, honestly though fuck those guys for having fragile masculinity i shouldnt have to feel bad for them being homophobic

very mentally unhealthy due to upbringing and am often unhappy

i feel like people either avoid me, dislike/hate me, or barely tolerate me

i do have a wonderful boyfriend though who i love very much and would be completely depressed without
>>
>>25823388

3/10 in my opinion. seems to have a nice cock, but that doesnt matter since she just looks like a boy thats trying to look like a girl, is very out of shape, and probably disingenuously describes herself as cute
>>
>>25823224

Yes, also this.

Marriage equality is a symbolic fight, for, well, equality, equal rights and all. But that doesn't mean that romantic love is actually common amongst gay men.

We've reached a point now where straight men idealize gay relationships, because they think it's like a relationship in Fight Club, plus love and great sex. But that's far from being the truth.

Robots, your worst experiences with women on tinder are not as bad as the average shit you have to deal with in the gay dating scene.
>>
>>25823500

Gays are mentally ill. What can you do?
>>
>>25823563
I can confirm this, I've only seen mentally unstable gays on tumblr, they all have unhealthy relationships and are depressed in one way or another, gays are true omega robots disguised as normies
>>
File: christ.jpg (41KB, 430x469px) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
41KB, 430x469px
Being gay is great if you don't mind being hated by your family, having people skirt around the topic any time it comes up when you're around, forfeiting any and all physical closeness you used to have with your male friends forever and ever, being treated like a prop by the media, trendy bitches and SJWs, and maybe getting murdered cause you wore or said or did the wrong thing in the wrong place.

Yeah, definitely worth it.
>>
>>25823310
Frank is gay af, and he's made more women wet than anyone.
My roommates play his entire album while they fuck.
>>
Bi a best.
>can be straight if you think people would give you shit for liking cock
>fug qt grills
>fug qt boys
>redpilled
>>
>>25821142
>way more hygienic
>sticking your penis into a literal shit hole
>have higher rates of STDS
>>
>>25821142
>Many normalfags will accept you
That depends on where you live. Here in the South, people treat you like subhuman garbage and even assault you.

>have female orbiters
Trust me, you don't want this. Fag hags are the embodiment of the SJW trope, and in the worst of ways possible. Some of them will just treat you like some kind of social accessory, or try to boss you around.

I'm not even remotely attracted to the female form.

>they can go on a gay date app
Yeah, and the quality of guys who troll Grindr are all creeps and superficial assholes who are no doubt harboring multiple strains of HIV.

And that's a positive? The U.S. only recently legalized same-sex marriage and started allowing gay people to serve openly in the military. Societal views in this country have yet to catch up with the rest of the world, and until they do, we're still regarded as second-class citizens.

Let me put things into better context for you, OP. You and a girl could go and park your car anywhere at any time of the day and have a make-out session right there in the front seat. Last time I tried to do this with another guy? Someone actually called the police on us, the officer pulled us out of the car and verbally harassed us for half an hour, inquiring into our personal lives, where we live, if our families knew what we were up to, etc. Even threatened to report our activities to them.

A friend of mine who was on a camping trip with a buddy was pulled out of his tent by the park ranger, who outright asked them if they were gay and were planning to engage in any homosexual activity. Then he tried to instruct them to undress in front of him so he could search them for suspicious substances, or some shit. He continued to stalk them all over the park until they left.

This is the kind of shit we have to deal with, and you don't. Don't tell me I'm living in "easy mode."
>>
>>25821142
I'm willing to bet ugly gay man have it even worse than ugly heteros, besides the sex part maybe or even not that as well.
>>
>>25826475
>I'm willing to bet ugly gay man have it even worse than ugly heteros
Can confirm that it's hell on earth.
>>
>>25826544
Damn, I'm sorry gay breh. Can you at the very least get more sex compared to your equally ugly hetero counterpart? If not just fuck your shit up.
>>
>>25826597
Can't get any.
23 kv.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.