[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /wantssiblings/ here? I think my life would of turned out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1442884918844.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1442884918844.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
Who /wantssiblings/ here?
I think my life would of turned out better if I had an older brother or sister to guide me when I was younger.
>>
File: feeladelphia.jpg (38KB, 420x432px) Image search: [Google]
feeladelphia.jpg
38KB, 420x432px
>tfw was the older brother
>tfw father left when I was three, brother was months old
>tfw mother is a hysterical retard who doesn't know how to teach us anything
>I am the only male figure he has to look up to
>The only figures I have to look up to are rappers and crime movie characters
>I end up an explosive psycho with a history of violence
>he ends up a fool who finds me wack and likes "dude weed lmao skrillex skateboard kickflip" type shit

It could be worse
>>
I have an older brother, he never NEVER taught me anything, plus left us when I was about 8 and he 15, I only saw him years later, we barely talk now we just grew apart
>>
>have brother older by three years
>share room with him
>druggie loser that dropped out of college
>steals money from me
>practically dont have a room, sleep in living room
>whole family hates him
>wont get kicked out
>room is full of pee bottles and is a disgusting mess and he smells like literal shit
>severely hampers my social life by just existing
>appropriates my things

My quality of life would significantly increase if he just disappeared..
>>
>>25818088
I feel you op
a chad older brother would have probably saved my ass
>>
only children actually get fucked up because of it
>>
>>25818857
My brother when he was a Chad shit talked me to his friends while we attended the same school where it inevitably reached my friends.
>>
File: 1449594636343.png (128KB, 952x808px) Image search: [Google]
1449594636343.png
128KB, 952x808px
>tfw you will never have an older sibling to teach you the ways of Chadism.
>>
>>25818088
Nah, I got two and they both turned out to be deadbeats who hogged the attention of my parents so I grew up confined in my room all the time.
>>
>>25818088
my older brother is an actual autist and my only sibling. him being the only male influence in my life growing up probably made me half autistic
>>
Nah, I have a younger sister who is a Stacy. I'm a cyborg
>>
File: lokiroki40.png (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lokiroki40.png
47KB, 500x375px
I have sibling-in-laws now. One of them called me their sister, dropped the in-law part.

Feels good. ;_; I love her and want to see my little sister happy.
>>
>having a younger or older sibling is pretty shit if you're not a fucking normie
>this is the case were they go to all these normie gathos with popular people while your family and relatives act concerned because you're not doing anything cool on the weekend
>if you have a sister, have fun watching her become a full on roastie
>>
>>25820037
>implying every robot doesn't wish their parents payed less attention to them
I don't talk to my brother but at least I'm not the only egg in the basket.
>>
My older brothers were the source of my anxiety. They bullied me during my developmental years, and at the same time I wanted nothing but to be there friends because I grew up during my parents divorce and my father's alcoholism and they never socialized me...

so I never had a female rolemodel, only nasty male bullies to look up to for social conventions... I still don't know how to act like a 'lady' without feeling awkward, like I don't belong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.