[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok. For the next hour you can ask me anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (74KB, 662x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 662x662px
Ok. For the next hour you can ask me anything
>>
Why are you such an enormous faggot
>>
>>25817792
I guess because I can't talk to girls I started to look on traps
>>
why do you have a mustache that looks like you sneeze shit?
>>
>>25817745
hello manlet
>>
>>25817745
What is your racial background? Kinda hard to tell tbqhwu.
>>
How many grills have you been with?
>>
>>25817861
I can't grow a full beard, and I look like a 17 yo kid when I shave, so I have to grow that ugly mustache
>>
>>25817888
I'm Mexican, but I think my grand grand grand parents were French (you know, back then they invaded Mexico and raped all the woman)
>>
>>25817922
I've never been with any girl, I'm a 23 yo kissless fag
>>
>>25817745
We look similar but i'm from argentina. You should shave the mustache, it seriously doesn't look good. You can keep the beard if you want.
>>
I like your hair
Its very original
>>
>>25818441
Thanks. I'll give it a try
>>
>>25818852
Lol everybody here in Mexico has the same hairstyle. I just try to blend in
>>
>>25817745
why do you bother us with this shit picture?
i hope its not you in the picture,
because the guy looks a misscarriage
>>
why is your philtrum so long
>>
>>25820741
My mom was the hot and popular but also bitch girl, so she had me at age of 22 and she never stopped going to parties and drink alcohol
>>
>>25820714
Because I lack of confidence and I guess I'm waiting for some girl to tell me she would date me
I don't know
>>
>>25821476
When shall be the beta uprising?
>>
>>25817745
where's your jaw?
>>
>>25821476
but you look completely shit, why do you bother other people with it`?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.