[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's an anime con coming soon in my city. How can I get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 31

There's an anime con coming soon in my city.
How can I get a qt 6/10 boyfriend that
> is a sweetheart I can build from the ground up
> is more cyborg than sperg
> will take my virginity and not dump me after getting his confidence up
>>
Don't be fat.

Don't look at anime cons
>>
Inb4 cancon
>>
>>25817199
pls b london

also:
If you're grill: idk do cute shit and talk to guys and stuff

if you're a boy: dress up like a girl and do cute shit and talk to guys and stuff
>>
>>25817199
Where are you from?
Also don't be fat and put on a shitload of make up.
>>
>>25817808
You're all giving me advice on how to attract anyone, I need tips on what I asked for, senpai.
>>
By being a woman.
>>
>>25818262
Just approach some beta looking dude and ask him if he wants to grab coffee. He'll be charmed just because you asked him out.
>>
Are you sure you want some dude from a con?
>>
File: Zy6QysF.jpg (198KB, 605x910px) Image search: [Google]
Zy6QysF.jpg
198KB, 605x910px
>>25818332
why would that be a terrible decision?
>>
File: le laughing autist face cwc.png (48KB, 195x121px) Image search: [Google]
le laughing autist face cwc.png
48KB, 195x121px
>sweetheart I can build from the ground up
Chris Chan? Is that you?
>>
>>25818332
What's wrong with con guys?

>>25818764
> caught the reference
>>
>>25818316
Why you always lyin? You know damn well a robot would not accept an invitation to coffee, they would be 99% certain they are being pranked.
>>
>>25817199
>how do I find a guy who's a robot but isn't?
by lowering your standards one way or the other
>>
File: 1419537453600.jpg (9KB, 261x197px) Image search: [Google]
1419537453600.jpg
9KB, 261x197px
>>25819547
I think I would probably accept senpai. That is if she isn't scared away by autism when I ask if she's joking
>>
You have to tear him down completely before you build him up as your slave. And lock up his clit.
>>
>>25819694
Do tell, It seems like I try to people people feel good about themselves but they all leave me in the end. What's your secret?

>>25819625
Would you be in costume or just in regular clothes?
>>
>>25819777
listen if you're after cosplay guys at cons, none of the attractive ones will ever talk to you beyond take a few pictures
not in a million years
they're way out of your league
>>
>>25819777
Look up a checklist for signs of emotional abuse and then do all those things. The trick is to make the other person's self-worth dependent on validation from you.
>>
>>25819547
That's only robots who've been hardened from years of rejection, which probably isn't the kind OP is looking for

She probably wants a beta with low self-esteem that she can mold, who would gladly accept being asked out
>>
>>25819777
Regular clothes, you might want to aim for costume dudes though they're probably closer to what you want
>>
>>25819802
I actually don't care about the cosplay guys, I'm looking for any nice boy I can mold into my trendy qt weeb boyfriend. I'll clean him up, stabilize his power level and in exchange he'll take my virginity and I will give him loyalty. I just want loyalty back.
> you're treating him as a pet you evil roastie
Yes, and I keep my things well-looked after. He'll be much a better person after I'm done, and no one else can have him.

>>25819821
I guess I'll need him to be loyal after I take him in. Some of these things feel a bit excessive, though.

>>25819863
Yes, this.
>>
>>25819547
> You know damn well a robot would not accept an invitation to coffee, they would be 99% certain they are being pranked.

Or because they don't drink coffee. Fucking caffeine addicts.
>>
File: Smoking Man Disgust.png (1MB, 1003x561px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking Man Disgust.png
1MB, 1003x561px
>Go to anime convention for three days with one friend.
>Don't talk to anyone the entire time.

I can't even strike up a conversation at anime conventions.
>>
>>25817199
anime is for niggers
>>
>>25820348

It sounds pretty dumb but this is something I would actually have to think about. I don't ever drink coffee, so I would probably cancel out of juvenile fear of her laughing at me for not knowing what to order, or for just ordering water.
>>
>>25820519
> would turn down a date because you don't want to look stupid ordering
> not just telling her this is your first time ordering at that place
> not just recommending a place you want to go to instead
Why did our parents allow us to turn out this fucking retarded
>>
>>25820688

I wouldn't have fun on a date in the first place, no matter where it was. So things like that just make it worse.
>>
File: 1340465939659.jpg (70KB, 420x599px) Image search: [Google]
1340465939659.jpg
70KB, 420x599px
>Find qt boy
>Ask him about his shit, if he's got a costume or some merch, make a conversation about that
If you at least manage to get his attention, you're practically in the fucking clear
>Get his number
>Talk with him moar
>????????????????
>Benis in Bajania
>>
>>25820688
>telling a girl that you've never been to starbucks
no
I made that mistake once
I went into a starbucks with a group of people from my highschool once and ordered an iced coffee because I never went there
I told them, and they looked at me weird and didn't talk to me the rest of the time

it was like I was a freak for not drinking overpriced sugary drinks
>>
>>25820808
Say that you don't go there /often/.
>>
>>25817199
Can I be your boyfriend?

Please just let me be your boyfriend, I just want someone to cuddle and watch anime/hear music with, I will love you unconditionally if you let me to
>>
>>25819999
Are you a virgin? If yes be my gf, if no get out and stay out.
>>
>>25820905
Oops, what I meant to say was are you ACTUALLY a virgin, as in how many dicks have you sucked? How many handjobs have you given? How many guys have you let grope you? How many girls have you "experimented" with?
>>
>>25820987
Yeah that shut you up real quick didn't it.
>>
>>25817199
Define building from the ground up. I'd fit the rest but I'm more like an 8/10.
>>
>>25820987
>>25821878
I had to eat dinner nigga, damn.
> 0
> 0
> 1
> 0

>>25822064
> /fa/
> teach him how to be less sperg
> idk I just want a cuteboi
>>
>>25822180
Okay maybe I jumped the gun a little, you could be worse.
>>
>>25822180
I've been told I'm good looking but idk about cute. I'd consider getting into /fa/. What con are you going to?
>>
>>25822180
>i want to build a guy from the ground up
>must be 8/10 and have good fashion sense
>must be a chad with glasses that I can "take out of his shell"
this must be bait
there's no way a hambeast like you could ever get that
we though you were talking guy with shit fashion sense and bad hair and you give him a makeover and get him in shape
if he's already attractive there's no way you get him
>>
>>25817199
> is more cyborg than sperg

Men don't do this.
>>
>>25822304
Speak for yourself. All I want is a virgin gf to love forever.
>>
>>25822338
I think he's saying that cyborgs don't suddenly cheat after they take a girl's virginity.
>>
>>25822290
Yes, finding a diamond in the rough is the plan.

>>25822304
Like hell they don't.
>>
>>25822418
So do you wanna be my gf or not? Why go to a con when you can have me right now.
>>
>>25822418
I'm saying you will not find this diamond
and if you ever do, he will be so far out of your league that he will either not talk to you or he will drop you the minute he loses his awkwardness and gets any confidence
your plan will never work you dumb cunt
>>
>>25822486
If she's somewhat qt and not fat I'd give her a chance.
>>
>>25822511
she is a virgin female posting on r9k
you know it's either a deformed girl, a fatty, or a tranny
>>
>>25822590
Stay in /soc/ will you?
>>
File: 1448829175110.jpg (97KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1448829175110.jpg
97KB, 850x565px
>>25822671
Everyone always says this, but over there everyone says I'm a 4.5/10, while on here they're convinced that I'm above a 6
I'm fucking too chad to be robot and too robot to be chad
>>
File: 1418883102840.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1418883102840.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>25817199

>>>/lgbt/

You've come to the wrong board.
>>
>>25822724
You are 5. Not ugly, not stunning.

>>25822486
Yeah, I figured as much.

>>25822484
I tried an online bf before, but it's not the same.
>>
>>25822905
Of course it's not the same. You "date" someone online in hopes you'll both like eachothers personalities enough that meeting up with each other would be worth it. It's also easier to be open and honest when you're just chatting online, so it's not a bad way to get to know someone.
>>
>>25823047
> no response
f-f-f-friendzoned
>>
ooh boy.
wew lads.

I'm roughly a 7, I think, and I can be good at talking once I know you for more than a day or so, the problem is I completely suck at first time encounters.

Also all my internet friends are euro while I'm a filthy american ;-;
>>
>>25823164
>ooh boy.
> wew lads.
If you meme less people will like you more.
>>
>>25823164
and 4chan sent my reply early for some reason, fuck.

Anyway, the important part of this, is that most robots won't talk to anyone at cons, because of previous bad experiences.

So OP, if you want something, you'll have to do ALL the legwork.
Don't wear a costume, because you'll be getting attention from the more chad like people vs. robots.
Wear something concealing so you don't draw bad attention, something simply and downplayed like jeans and a sweater/t-shirt.

Don't wear make-up, just don't.

Have your contact info on pre-written / pre-printed cards so you can hand it to people. Will make it much more easy to give, vs. fiddling with phones and stuff, because then they can choose to call you later or not, so they'll be much more likely to accept it.
>>
>>25823181
Yeah I know. I was going for the helpful jackass route, see >>25823249

I'm not OP, btw, but you raise a good point.
Even though you're at a con, act fucking normal for god's sake. I don't mean be a normie, but act like you normally do.

Keep the internet on the internet. Once you establish a rapport with someone you can make jokes and references, but make sure you have a foundation first for god's sake or you'll look like an autist.
>>
File: AHAHAHAH.png (362KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAH.png
362KB, 480x424px
>>25823164
>I'm roughly a 7, I think, and I can be good at talking once I know you for more than a day or so, the problem is I completely suck at first time encounters.
my life right here tbfamh
>>
File: No-makeup-look-3.jpg (541KB, 1000x765px) Image search: [Google]
No-makeup-look-3.jpg
541KB, 1000x765px
>>25823249
> no makeup ever
Sounds you fell for the maymay. Why is makeup even bad?
>>
>>25823249
If someone came prepared enough to have a ton of printed out cards with their contact info I would never bother contacting them. What's the use they've already given their card to 20 chads anyway.
Better advice would be to get the guy's contact info and be the first to contact him, to show you're serious about at least giving him a chance.
>>
>>25823315
Left side still has make-up and is still attractive. At least just as attractive as the right side.
>>
>>25823315
that's because women wear tons of makeup and ruin their skin
they wouldn't need so much makeup if they took care of their skin, didn't wear so much makeup, and washed their face
>>
>>25823315
>>25823351
That's why "no make-up" is in quotations- it's a "look", not "how you look with no makeup".

But yeah, it does absolutely look WAY better than the right, which is just kind of gross to me.

Real people have pores and oil on their skin.
>>
>>25823338
Well, if you play it right, it'll come across as natural.
>asking a robot to play things right
Yeah I know.

What I mean though, is to have a business card or something. Pull it out of your wallout/purse as if you normally carry it for some reason.
Clearly if you're a NEET or a student this isn't a viable option. Good catch on that though.

>>25823315
To be completely honest I'm just a weird person. The person on the left looks more appealing to me than the person on the right.
A few (FEW) flaws are actually endearing.

Besides, the person on the left is smiling a bit too much and the photo is at more of an angle, which accounts for some of that stuff.
But again, I recognize that most people/men don't mind make-up.

>>25823307
I wish I could say it gets better, but... ._.
>>
>>25823440
I think girls that don't try too hard to look sexy end up looking a lot cuter than most make-up wearers.
>>
>>25823440
>I wish I could say it gets better, but... ._.
I'm actually getting more confident. I lucked out fairly well with my genes, I just need to put in more effort. (hair, clothes, work out)
In the meantime I'm trying to think about embracing awkward scenarios. Land myself in places where I'm more free to talk. Smile.
>>
>>25817199
Are you gonna talk about other guys and ditch him to do stuff with a guy "friend"? Because thats a good way to lose him.
>>
>>25823517
Hair and eyes are the 2 most important things in terms of appearance.
>>
>>25823532
> having guy friends
kekerino. I'm going to be a third wheel accompanying my only female friend.
>>
>tfw going to a con in my city soon (not til May)
>tfw reading this thread made me immediately hope that this fembot will be going to the same con
>tfw fucking pathetic
>>
File: yoda STFu.jpg (4KB, 126x124px) Image search: [Google]
yoda STFu.jpg
4KB, 126x124px
Faggot, the OP is
>>
>>25817199
What con is it? I think I fit your descriptions. Also how tall are you and are you fat?
>>
>>25823645
Not having a guy friend to make your potential bf jealous is a really good start. Getting the guy is easy I think but if you want to keep him you gotta make him feel important. And if you divide your time with some other guy who's a friend thats probably gonna cause problems. I am pretty much in that situation. My gf's only friend is another guy and it fucking makes me paranoid as fuck. You're honestly on a good path if you find a guy who'll devote himself to you like I have my gf.
>>
Stay the fuck out of the game room unless you're okay with dating a minority.

Your best bet is the artist alley. A guy who's pride is already tied up in his work won't base it on the quality of the chick he can get with.

Also don't be crazy.
>>
There is no easy answer to this. What you need to do is emotionally abuse him and make him dependant in you. You increase your odds of finding the one, if you have multiple boys at the same time. Things to look for, low self esteem , not very cute, some kind of obnoxious personality flaw, ect. If he is cute, some Stacy whore already fucked him.
>>
File: 1449873787495.png (343KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1449873787495.png
343KB, 500x563px
>mfw look like the fukboy from OP
>mfw I pull all the pussies from anime cons
>mfw they try to add me on social media after I pump and dump them
It's not that you can't stick on crazy.You just have to stick and get the fuck out
>>
>>25824056
Teach me your ways, senpai. Minus the suaveness of the OP pic I'm in the same boat but a KHV. Con season is coming up and I plan on being at least moderately drunk the whole time.
>>
>>25817199
>tfw that will never be me
No girl even ever gave me the chance to be this sweetheart. I would probably blow it, but still at least I could try.
>>
>tfw no weeb gf
but cons are gross
>>
File: 21_The_World.jpg (29KB, 350x499px) Image search: [Google]
21_The_World.jpg
29KB, 350x499px
>>25824105
there is no real trick to it my familiar.You just gotta give it what they want:attention.BUT,the trick is throwing that in the right amount.
Sights to look for:
>cosplayers,the sluttier the better
>k-pop dancers
>girls that are going for after parties or sleeping on hotels,the easiest ones
Just show some interest,ask to take pictures,maybe hang out a little,etc
and most importantly,make a move SOON and with ACCERTIVINESS.In a world of betas,whoever is the first one to show even a small aspect of chadness takes the prize,being drunk will help you with that.
Just go there and talk to girls anon,you will never see those girls again.The idea of talking to them is scarier than the talking itself.
>>
>>25824253
I will trust you. I hope that the liquid courage will help me to at least talk to someone. I won't be staying at a hotel since I live nearby (with my parents lel) so that puts me at a disadvantage I suppose (I'm also going with my sister which may cockblock me the entire weekend).
>>
>>25824319
>not just brushing your sister's teeth
You are a disappointment oniichan
>>
>>25824319
That's what cons are made for,so that us losers can have a chance at getting some.I believe in you anon.
Also something important that I forgot,bring some protection and learn how to put it in correctly.Don't let those cute girls with pink skirts deceive you,some of them are nasty like a month old cheese under the panties,go to /cgl/ for a few seconds to confirm.
>>
Are girls who go go cons usually slutty or is it just a meme?
>>
>>25824454
Sounds good, anon. I've jerked it into condoms so I know what's up with them.

>>25824510
Not slutty for guys like us.
>>
>>25824510
I'd say it's half true. There are both slutty cosplay chicks and legitimately autistic weeaboos.
>>
>>25824510
I can tell there are a lot of people with the same interest so it's a easier place to either find either a gf or a one night stand depending where you look.Just don't complain much about the quality or bring a paperbag
>>
how do i get a qt girl to sex me if im a qt shy asian boy?

no fats and no uggos pls
>>
>>25824667
I figured but you guys make it seem like all of them go there to slut around. I want to go to one but I don't want to get approached by whores.
>>
>>25824510
Mostly slutty attention whores that can't get attention from anyone other than fat neckbeards because they don't look good enough. Most anime cons have "afterparties" like orgies and such if you know who to ask. If you think you can just go to an anime con and you'll find a cute pure gf who is into the same hobbies you are then you are in for a rude awakening when you get there.
>>
File: 36da5422.jpg (122KB, 485x626px) Image search: [Google]
36da5422.jpg
122KB, 485x626px
>>25824841

I'm >>25824056
>get a bowl cut
>dress like a fukboy/pretty boy
>Go for the k-pop girls
>???
>profit
Seriously,you don't really need to know much about the whole culture just dress like you do and start the interactions,these girls are some turbo nerds and way more scared than you are to engage in a flirt.
>>
>>25824841
I would but I'm black. :(
>>
>>25824942
That's pretty disgusting desu. I have a hard time believing even 10 percent of the girls there do that shit.
>>
>>25824953
what are the signs that they're dtf and not just weeaboo autistic? if they dress like a kpop girl is it basically guaranteed they're sluts?
>>
>>25824992
It's mostly the furries and SOA people from what I've heard. You won't find a qt pure weeb gf, but not all of them are sucking 300 dicks per night.
>>
>>25824841
how do i get a qt shy asian boy to cuddle with if im also a qt shy asian boy? how many homos go to cons?
>>
File: 1363426948808.gif (1MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1363426948808.gif
1MB, 444x250px
>>25825007
These girls are in autism level equal on even higher than tumblrinas and even people from here.Cons are one of the few occasions where they can get out of their shell and meet new people with the same interest so they are through a constant euphoria in their mind,that's where the con girls are sluts myth came from.
Like I said before too,they are super shy and YOU are the one that has to show interest first.If they give mixed signals or still are dropping pasta,I myself would rather look for another girl so that she would either get jealous and show some interest back or would move on myself and avoid maybe a crazy that would accuse me of rape or something later.
I know it's kind of a scary to do these things when you're not much of this world of weirdos but it's just a day or two and then you move on with your life.Don't be afraid to take some risks.
>>
>>25825033
Degenerate fags like you take up probably half the population of cons. I wish all gay people would just disappear.
>>
I tried chatting up girls at the cons but it usually doesn't end well.

>See a girl working the counter at the con
>She is a volunteer working her ass off to get in without paying the 30 dollars
>Chat her up, ask her for her number if she want to go out sometime.
>Guy nearby hears this and laughs
>Think "Whatever loser, at least I'm trying to get laid."
>Girl tells me she doesn't have a phone. I'm like "Ok, if you don't wanna hang out that's fine." She says she does but she really doesn't have a phone so she gives me her FB
>Mesage her later after the con
>Realize she is in a relationship with the guy who laughed at me
>Want to commit sudoku

>>25825025
SoA?
>>
>>25825197
:3 love you too senpai

i just want to be qt with a qt boy and we can cuddle and do qt things together ^_^
>>
>>25825204
Sword Art Online. For some reason I always hear about them being extra "degenerate".
>>
>>25825245
That's fine, you just get in the way all the time. Fags who pretend to be women on the internet are the worst.

>>25825337
Any normie anime will have fake weeaboos who are actually whores looking to get laid.
>>
File: 138946407913[1].jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
138946407913[1].jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>25825204
Here is where you wronged my man
>I tried chatting up girls at the cons
that's just one girl,what happened to the others?
>See a girl working the counter
>Chat her up
Of all the girls that are there to have fun in their free time why go to the one that is working and probably busy?
>ask her for her number
you need to try and hook up on the spot and then ask for contacts,that's the protocol for cons.You ask for their numbers when you are on a "on the move" situation like on a bus or on a elevator.
>>
I wonder if were always such normalfag hubs or if it changed into them over time
>>
>>25825432
>you need to try and hook up on the spot and then ask for contacts
Not that guy, but can you explain? Like if I'm chatting up a girl in artist alley, I should be looking to get her in bed within the next hour or something? We don't plan on meeting up later, we plan on leaving the con to fuck right then?
>>
>>25825506
You have no hope if you have to ask questions like that. "Hey wanna go check out this panel together". Boom you are on a date.
>>
>>25825554
I see. Keep the banter going and hang out a bit.

>You have no hope
I know, but god damn will I try to put in some effort.
>>
>>25819999
Pls take me under your wing

I promise i am not chad
>>
>>25825506

basically this >>25825554
By hooking up I don't mean actually banging.On a con,you are already on a spot of a date,you just need to TURN it into one now.Right then and there:
>talk with her
>show interest
>show to her that you're interesting
>escalate your bonds both physically and emotionally
and if you're really good,yes you can
>bang on the con itself
If you're worried about your timing,take it slow.I personally make these scenarios happen fast because I'm just after getting my dick wet,but if you're looking for something more meaningful I believe you can do it too anon,just give your best
>>
>>25825432
>>25825432
I'm a 30 yo Virgin man, do you really think I know anything about the "proper" way to fuck a woman? And to answer your question, the table she was at was fucking dead, I didn't even REALIZE she was working, it was a really laid back con, you couldn't tell who was working and who was a con goer. And the other girls went something like this

>Talk to girl in Panty cosplay from Panty and Stocking
>It was really good, ask her if she was gonna get the show when it came out
>She was just an attention whore who didn't even know wha the show was
>Walked away

>Meet girl at rave
>Try to dance with her
>She said no. We just talk instead
>Find out she's pregnant and was just waiting for a friend
>She leaves

>Talk to girl at ADULT ONLY hentai viewing room
>She was like 16
>Ran the fuck out of there

The only positive attention I ever got was from gaggle of chubs in an elevator but I ran out of there cause at the time I wasn't interested at the time. Young and stupid.
>>
>>25825687
I see. Around here, hook up means to fuck which is why I was so confused.
>>
>>25825728
Yeah, same. Hang out is what he should have said.
>>
>>25825714
>I'm a 30 yo Virgin man
the fuck are you doing at these cons? Don't you feel awkward being in a room with people half our age?
>>
>>25819999
Wow where are you from nice quads. Let's meet up at Japan Tag
>>
>>25825714
The panty cosplayer was literally wearing a sign saying "I'm a slut" and you walked out.
The 16 year old is probably legal wherever you live and definitely freaky.
>>
File: sk7EEoS[2].png (62KB, 450x440px) Image search: [Google]
sk7EEoS[2].png
62KB, 450x440px
>>25825714
the panty girls was a easy task my robro.
Attention whores cosplayers see many people that either
>don't know the source of her cosplay and don't give attention to her
>don't know the source of her cosplay but and to get in her pants
>know the source of her cosplay and act almighty towards her because you watch more chinese cartoons than her
>knows the source of her cosplay and bond with her through it even know she knows only knows superficial stuff about it
which one do you think she is going to go home with?
Try approaching them with a more friendly mind man.If you go all anime police on them they aren't going to give two shits about it,there are another thousand betas that will validate her interest right there
>>
So cons are just 100% normalfags then?
>>
>>25825795
It's a con, the spergs there don't care, (only their parents and only if I'm alone) and I personally just go to have fun and shit. My cover is that I go with my female cousin and when she is with me most people assume she is my GF or something so they don't think its weird or anything. And to be fair the last time I went I was like 25. After that we kind of had a falling out for a bit. But we are planning on going again later this year

>>25825836
Better safe than in jail
>>
File: bXZM6OI[1].png (276KB, 880x891px) Image search: [Google]
bXZM6OI[1].png
276KB, 880x891px
>>25825933
>bond with her through it even though she knows only some superficial stuff about it
sorry,I'm a tidy bit drunk
>>
>>25825976
That's not how laws work. If something is legal you don't go to jail. Just fucking look up the age of consent where you are, it's not difficult.
>>
>>25825933
Kind of wanting to be with like minded people and not attention whores. And I also want a deeper relationshit. Plus I'm not alpha enough to keep at her pace and drive off other males.

>>25825935
Pretty much, thanks to Big Bang theory the normals are invading tbis once sacred territory and fucking all the semi decent nerd girls too
>>
>>25825976
>Better safe than in jail
Isn't it sad that we actually have to worry about that shit? 15 and up should be legal everywhere, hell, maybe even 14 and up. They're not kids anymore at that point and it's fucking absurd that we can't bone them without repercussions.
>>
>>25826070
OP here, so you're telling me that thanks to that shit show I have a good chance of being fucked by a cyborg? How do I keep my friend from cockblocking since we'll be spending time together as I scour the con for booty?
>>
>>25826338
>tfw i literally look like this picture but in real life and not anime form
>tfw can't take advantage of decent looks cause i'm an autistic spaz
>>
>>25826338
If girl, you just stand there. If guy, just talk to girls. Odds are if you're attractive the rest will done for you
>>
>>25826338
What con you going to OP? I'll be your awkward cyborg bf.

You are a girl, right? I'm not into gay stuff.
>>
>>25826338
just ask the guy to go to somewhere to buy food and sit on a bench or that you want to take a break outside to take some air,just you two.If he has anything resembling a dick he should catch the idea.
>>
>>25826398
A M E R I C A
post glasses

>>25826540
I don't want sex with a stranger, I'm looking for a long term boyfriend.
>>
File: tumblr_nuixq5ZvJZ1uuncrwo1_540.jpg (83KB, 540x506px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuixq5ZvJZ1uuncrwo1_540.jpg
83KB, 540x506px
Simple.

Don't act like you visit 4chan. Take a shower. Use deodorant. Use baby wipes instead of toilet paper. Make yourself look nice. Be nice. Don't walk up to random boys and introduce yourself. That never works. Let them come to you. Ask if you can take a photo of a QT and then introduce yourself after you've taken a few shots, and thank them for their time. Go for the QTs who are cosplaying characters from something you're a fan of so you have something in common. If he's visibly uncomfortable (know the body language), leave. You don't want to make him uncomfortable, because he'll close off to you.

That's how I met my fiance. Good luck!
>>
>>25826706
same thing than fem.But instead of making out and getting out,stick around to him,hand holding if you don't care about coming off a bit clingy and he's cool.
I personally don't think cons are a good place to meet long term material stuff,so don't be surprised if he ghost on you if he is really good looking and other chicks are fanning their vags at him
>>
>>25826866
Sure is easy mode in here
>>
>>25826866
>tfw no cosplay gf that will dress up like armin and let you fug her asspussy
>>
>>25826881
Where would you meet guys, if not an anime con?
>>
>ayy you what
>>
>>25823315
I prefer the left. Which one is actually no makeup?
>>
>>25817199
Jesus, this thread is still going?
>>
>>25827045
Now,I'm a guy so take all I say with a grain of salt.
If you have chinese cartoons as one of your main interest yeah con is a good place to find some boyfriend material with the same values as you but that's like having going for a rave looking for a boyfriend that like that life style and wants to settle to a serious relationship.
Try online dating I guess,normiebook have many anime group with meet ups and stuff and you can check if he is a creep or not beforehand.
Do you have any other interest like literature or or some sport?Go to libraries or find a club of that sport.I think you gonna have a hard time weeding the good and bad weebs if you're looking for a boyfriend on a con.That's coming from one.
>>
File: 20160117_192856.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160117_192856.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>25826706
N Y C desu senpai.

No spam robot pls
>>
>>25826866
>That never works. Let them come to you.

This is awful advice for finding a moldable beta.

You have to approach, but don't approach the shitty ones.
>>
File: >mac.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
>mac.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>25827236
Good taste in glasses, senpai. Looking at my pic, I need to clean them.
>>
>>25827236
[moistening intensifies]
l-lewd.
>>
File: 1449582200137.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449582200137.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
Oh my god. This thread is completely filled with betas who are fuck+leave wannabes.
I legit want a shy introverted girl that I can be impressive to, but now you're scaring any girls like that away from the idea of going to a con because you phrase everything in the "dude this is the advice to follow if you wanna get laid within the hour with cosplay sluts hahahah kek let's partaaaaay"

I don't want someone as controlling/ manipulative as OP, I just want someone who is looking for a long term relationship AND a non-hardcore gamer/ introvert who likes nature and discussions and shit

Fuck you you fucking normies, just go to bars and be confident if you want sex, it's so easy if you aren't the type of person looking for long term relationships and just want sex, holy shit
>>
>>25827569
kek
Don't worry anon,I'm sure there are still cosplay qt.s that will enjoy you orbiting them while they suck chaduro's dick on the backdoor
>>
File: 1449193328155.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
1449193328155.png
135KB, 483x442px
>>25827637
Literally a girl comes here looking for a mouldable data, the only people who reply are failed normies giving each other advice on how to get a quick and easy fuck

There is literally no place left to look for a relationship and not hookups.
>>
>>25827512
k-kyaa~

>>25827456
>non-megane normies will never know that feel when you clean a dirty pair of glasses and put them on and feel like your eyesight suddenly improved tenfold
hnnnnnng
>>
File: 1453077779915.png (68KB, 1180x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1453077779915.png
68KB, 1180x1084px
>>25827758
Having glasses does not make you a robot you dumb faggot
>>
>>25827569
>I don't want someone as controlling and manipulative as OP
Why not? She's not going to d anything bad she's literally a MPDG willing to help you be a better person and give you the affection you so desperately crave in exchange for you putting forth effort and affection for her
>>
>>25827825
im not a robot but im so far away from normie status that i might as well be one senpai.
>>
>>25817199
>> is a sweetheart I can build from the ground up

are you fucking chris chan?
>>
>>25827758
t-tell me about your hair

>>25827901
Exactly. I would need you to date me six months to a year before you try your luck with a Stacy slut. Any attempts to undermine me will be remembered.

>>25827920
yes, thats the joke.jpg
>>
>>25826136
I want all pedos to leave
>>
>>25828206
standard asian hair. i never know what to do with it so these days i just tell the barber to do whatever.

i found a japanese salon and i told them to just make me look kawaii once and it actually worked out pretty well.

hate getting haircuts though so i always leave it too long ;-;
>>
I WANT TO COSPLAY GINKO-SEMPAI
>>
>>25829379
so do it. don't let your dreams be memes.
>>
>>25829350
> asian
Fuck anon, this isn't going to work. I'm not white, go be lewd with a white fembot. Your kind will never accept me. D:
>>
>>25830060
lol fucking nigger
>>
I can't believe I'm actually posting in this thread, but here goes:

If you are going for the type of single dude that hangs out at cons, avoid overly slutty cosplaying. Sexy is fine but remember, you want him to notice you, not his 2d fantasy.

Go to focused events, game rooms, specific panels and the like. Essentially you're looking for an environment where communication is perceived as normal as opposed to forced. "Learn to" panels are also a good place to segue into"want to grab a cup of...?" Just make sure you have at least a partial interest in the subject.

Walking away with friends also have any a bad deal.

Lastly, its up to you whether or not you want any hotel room sex, but use your better judgement.

A lot of this applies to both sexes really.
>>
>>25831243
"Walking away with new friends also isn't a bad deal"

Fuck you autocorrect
>>
>>25830060
i'll accept you friendo
>>
>>25831243
Walking up to your victim at a video room is also a good way to break the ice. Find a show/movie you have either already seen and liked, or know you will enjoy and head to the line. Find him there and casually ask if he knows about it. He might be a fan and be more than happy to talk to you about it, in which case downplay your knowledge. Or he might not, in which case you can tell him what to expect (avoid being annoying fangirl here) either way you now have someone you can talk/joke around with. You take it from there.

In any scenario, make sure you have some non-anime shit you can talk about too. And try to have events you are planning to attend. This will save you from looking desperate if asked and give you an option for a later meetup.

Hope that helps
>>
>>25823315
The mascara is dead obvious and so is the blush. All the concealer and stuff? Yeah fine whatever you want to do. You don't like your freckles or something. Good luck hiding them forever.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.