[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on welfare so basically I get minimum wage without having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Sword.Art.Online.full.1313393.jpg (52KB, 600x838px) Image search: [Google]
Sword.Art.Online.full.1313393.jpg
52KB, 600x838px
I'm on welfare so basically I get minimum wage without having to work. What can I do with my time besides eating, watching anime and jerking off?
>>
>>25817184
Stop watching anime and jerking off
Then build a better body for yourself
>>
>>25817184
>What can I do with my time besides eating, watching anime and jerking off?
why would you want to do anything else?
>>
>>25817184
play videogames faggot
>>
>>25817184
Is there a nearby piano bar?
>>
File: 1337042580277.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1337042580277.gif
2MB, 356x200px
Can I claim my mom as a dependent if I supported her for 7 months last year but I don't support her anymore because I moved out?

Pleasee respond
>>
>>25817184
Go for a walk, work out, read, learn to play an instrument
>>
File: tumblr_mlbltgju7c1s4u80lo1_5001.gif (868KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlbltgju7c1s4u80lo1_5001.gif
868KB, 500x375px
>>25817285
>mfw imagining fat sweaty acneous Anon hitting the piano in a bar at midnight playing out his feels for a packed house

Makes you wonder if those old blues musicians were the real original robots
>>
I have a genetic disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis. I was recently diagnosed with this about 2 weeks ago. How would i go about getting on welfare? I don't ever want to work. I dropped out of college because I could hardly walk to class. I am too proud to get some shitty job at a gas station or something, also I am too autistic to communicate with people.

OP can you tell me about the process to getting on it?

I'm a NEET now. As far your question, I spend time playing Rocket League, looking up music, checking between /v/, /mu/, and /r9k/. I try to keep up with sports going on at the time (currently looking forward to the Seahawks vs. Panthers game). I also like to learn about art. I spend about 6 hours one day out of the week looking up the history of art. Its actually quite fascinating though I don't see how anyone could go to school for this and consider themselves doing anythign meaningful
>>
>>25817355
I feel like op could become somewhat of a local celebrity if he dedicated his copious free time.
>>
>>25817184

Study philosophy and literature and art and science and be a general renaissance NEET like NEETcucks claim they are
>>
>>25817355

>dAda dadun
>tfw no gf
>Dada dadun
>absolutely 0 gf
>Dada dudun
>no gf
>>
File: file.png (125KB, 1096x639px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
125KB, 1096x639px
>>25817184
Workout and read.

Playing video games is a soulless hedonistic activity that will rob you of your money, ambitions and even pleasure from playing video games.

Anime is not as bad, but binge watching it for hours on end leads a similar, if not softer fate that video games does. I only have 1 hour of free time each weekday. That's when I watch my anime on my phone and I find it to be far more rewarding than watching it for 5 hours straight on the weekend on computer.

I don't subscribe to nofap but at the same time I notice fapping has a serious temporary affect on me. Maybe it's just placebo but I limit myself to only fapping on the weekends to calm sexual nerves so I can focus during the week.

"Worthwhile people eat and drink to live, worthless people live to drink and eat"

Fuck that quote ^. Eating is incredibly relaxing and enjoyable especially if you eat the right stuff. You said you're on welfare right? Why not learn to cook tasty ultra cheap meals with all your free time? That's far more rewarding (and tasty) than wasting your money on a McDonalds so you can't scroll through endless 4chan threads for longer.

Aside from that, take regular walks. You've probably spent countless hours exploring video games, why not explore the real world? Remember, you're a NEET, you have no ties, you have no responsibilities (I would assume so). Life is quite literally more like a game for you than it is anyone else. Don't waste it doing low reward low effort activities. There's so much more I wish I could do with my life but as I said above. I literally have no free time to get started on anything other than things related to my current occupation.

You don't need (that much) money to enjoy yourself in this world. You just need to live as opposed to surviving.
>>
>>25817184
MIT has free online classes. Learn something.
>>
>>25818753
>Anime is not as bad
Lel what the fuck are you talking about weeb. Video games are a social activity. All my friends in school were from our shared playing. Anime could easily lead to isolation, and is not mentally stimulating nor interesting.
>>
File: Cucked by own tulpa.png (36KB, 795x487px) Image search: [Google]
Cucked by own tulpa.png
36KB, 795x487px
>>25818992
This is all from personal experience. I never enjoyed playing video games with friends and eventually I started playing so many of them that they stopped being fun, and at the same they ate up so much of my spare time.

Anime however opened me up more. It showed me that there was more to life that hiding indoors 24/7. I suddenly felt inspired to go out there and explore the world more and to try and unearth all of the subplots and unique dialogue it had. Having friends and responsibilities felt much more meaningful to me after getting into anime because I saw how important they were to my favourite characters in anime.

Although you're probably right. Most people love playing video games with friends, and most people are offered no to very little emotional insight into life from anime.
>>
>>25817184
>I get minimum wage without having to work
How do I get on welfare?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.