[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

young normie here, I have to deal with a crappy family for at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2ic0d94.jpg (119KB, 1155x851px) Image search: [Google]
2ic0d94.jpg
119KB, 1155x851px
young normie here, I have to deal with a crappy family for at least another year, I don't have any mental or financial problems but can't deal with family, is it worth trying out neet life? How much do I get payed and how long does it last until I'll have to sudoku?
>>
>>25815317
how do they eat if their mouths are stuck open like that
>>
>>25815382
They don't eat

they drain
>>
>>25815317
what the fuck are the point of those things?

They literally can't do anything but whack things with their heads and necks.
>>
>>25815382
They filter feed
>>
is that real

what am i looking at
>>
>>25815533
It's a new species that was recently discovered.
>>
>>25815317

To be honest, I'd say it's fairly difficult to gauge your situation. You don't want to commit to anything this early, but if you're really going to try to take down one of those things, be sure not to stay near clouds. Their mass + manoeuvrability will be effective once they've assimilated with cloud particles and start sucking them in. Stay clear.
>>
>>25815574
can I have sex with it?
>>
>>25815586
sex, yes but you cannot reproduce new offspring
>>
>>25815580
not OP, but what kind of long range weapon would be most effective you think? or would close combat even be practical?
>>
More art like this? Artist name?
>>
I've gone through something similar

> be normie
> kinda shit family life
> they're constantly abusive

But over time I changed to positive thinking. I thought "If I use the hydron collider during the planetary orbit alignment, the gravity of the bomb will undrain their roots"

So far I've effectively taken down 2 of these in my family name, despite how much they frustrate me. But this positive thinking has shown me that I can find creative ways to conquer these sky demons.

As >>25815580 said; be sure to stay away from clouds. They gain a massive advantage in them- they are NOT blinded by them. My cousins learned this the hard way.
>>
>>25815580
Well, he could commit to suicide. In fact, I'd suggest it desu senpai
>>
>>25815651
OP here, you would need a large weapon, it's skin is too thick to be penetrated by anything usual and it is also resistant against fire and all kinds of bombs
>>
>>25815717
Real OP here, don't listen to him
>>
>>25815681
I think it's Michael Moorcock
It's off of a Blue Oyster Cult album cover
Cultasaurus Erectus
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.