[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you met her and you two had to hang out, would you just shout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cara 2.gif (1MB, 250x284px) Image search: [Google]
cara 2.gif
1MB, 250x284px
If you met her and you two had to hang out, would you just shout memes in her face that she's a boy-looking flat normie bitch and REEEEEEEEE at her? Or would you make a move?
>>
File: 1452773321020.jpg (22KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
1452773321020.jpg
22KB, 300x224px
>>25814368
I'd try to hit a licc at theeze eyebrows
>>
>>25814368
I would tell to her that I am fucking robot and maybe she could let me do anything sexual with her, would tell that she's really beatifull and cool.
>>
> make a move
nigger I didnt make a move in 3 fucking years, I barely can talk to people nowadays, at most I'd be the jesse eisenberg guy with a wicked sense of humor
>>
i would probably rape her to be completely honest with you
>>
>>25814368
I would lose my virginity to her, no matter what.
>>
She looks like Kurt Cobain and i don't want to fuck Kurt Cobain.
>>
File: cara (5).gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cara (5).gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>25814392
>I would tell to her that I am fucking robot
but how would she know what being a robot means? how would you describe it to her?
>>25814409
Sounds like a good plan.
>>
>>25814443
Depressed virgin. Would also tell that we used to have threads about her here.
>>
I would shout memes in her face, but in a friendly way.
>>
>>25814475
The first thing might work but the second is too much.
>>25814499
I don't know how shouting friendly memes works.
>>
>>25814368
im really beta so at best i would tell her she is really pretty and try to hold her hand
>>
>>25814976
this

then I'd kill myself after she laughs in my face and leaves
>>
I'd probably do nothing and if she saw me looking at her quickly avert my gaze
>>
id be like
wassup baby, wanna get a beer and chill?
proceed to fuck after
>>
>>25815154
being a chad sure is easy
>"hola girl u wan sum sex"
>gets sex
>>
File: 1452468027010.png (1MB, 604x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1452468027010.png
1MB, 604x1016px
>>25814475
>used to
/cara/ still exists on /s/ every sunday evening
>>
>>25814368
I'd sit awkwardly beside her, wanting to make a move.
But I'd chicken out and just ask her what time it is or something.
>>
>>25814368
I'd try to pretend I'm a normie and laugh at her silly jokes in hope of getting to perhaps hug her when she had to leave, but since everything I do quickly turns to spaghetti I'd probably creep her out and she'd go sit in a corner playing with her phone the rest of the time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.