[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the mediocre meme >forever stuck in purgatory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: VIDEO0017_0000017103.jpg (150KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
VIDEO0017_0000017103.jpg
150KB, 1080x1920px
>tfw fell for the mediocre meme
>forever stuck in purgatory between chaddom and robothood
>chads give me faces of disgust while robots think I'm a Chad

Is it too late for me?
>>
you are a gay hahaha
>>
>>25813364
you need to maintain your facial hair. trim or shave and get a haircut
>>
if your grummy ass would put some effort you'd look decent.

You look like a hobo to be sincere with you sibling
>>
>>25813422
oh yea, take this shit to /soc/ you attention whoring faggot
>>
Haircut + shave your gay ass beard
>>
>>25813364
>while robots think I'm a Chad

no i think you have extra chromosomes
>>
File: 5 (1).png (286KB, 447x441px) Image search: [Google]
5 (1).png
286KB, 447x441px
Same shit here

Gonna get a hair cut and nice clothes when I finally live by myself
>>
>>25813503
wtf why do you have to live by yourself to get a haircut and clothes?
>>
>>25813536
No money, family poor as shit, crappy living conditions, insane parents

I've had experience living on my own for a bit when I was just living with my dad. My shit was organized, I could actually make a schedule and stick to it, become more confident, was way more productive.

When you live in a house that is akin to those hoarder homes, surrounded by stress and negativity, you feel like even if you try to change yourself there's either not enough resources or too high of a chance of something impeding/ getting in the way. I feel like it's not worth trying to pretend my life is great until I've separated myself from this sort of environment.
>>
Your eyebrows are fucked up dude...
>>
File: 1395533981590.gif (422KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1395533981590.gif
422KB, 500x213px
>>25813364
HOLY SHIT FUCKING SHAVE YOUR GODDAMN FACE YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT

GET A GOD DAMN JOB AL
>>
>>25813503
>Same shit here
You are cute as fuck you fucking liar. The only way someone would look at you with disgust is if you were walking around with shit-stained pants.
>>
>>25813625
My clothes are ill fitting, dirty and ragged (not shit stained, but literally anything white has a yellowish tint and my only pair of jeans needs stitching in some places and is irredeemably fucked up around the bottom) and I have no money to buy new ones or go to a dry cleaner to get my button up shirts cleaned. Shoes are 100% of the time muddy, and my hair is unkept. (2 haircuts a year basically)

Really it'd just be inconvenient and expensive to do anything otherwise. (until I get my own place)
>>
File: 000666.jpg (29KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
000666.jpg
29KB, 500x328px
>>25813364
haircut and shave you dumb fuck
get better fitting clothes too
>>
>>25813598
I agree, having a positive environment you are happy being in is really important.
>>
>>25813364
Fix your hair and trim your beard you faggot
>>
>>25813364
You do not look like a Chad at all. You have a very narrow and feminine face. Your jaw is shit too.
>>
>>25813364
you have an above average face
just get a good hair cut + trim your beard
also try smiling more :)
>>25813503
cute, but yeah get a better hair cut
>>
>>25813364
Get a job, start getting stylish haircuts, get a gym membership (or some secondhand weights for at home) and lift, buy properly fitting clothes and nice shoes, and start working on your social hangups. You have potential but you need to put in some effort.
>>
>>25814719
You're blind. He's fucking handsome. If he fixed is posture, did some grooming, and had a calm demeanour, he'd be attractive to everyone. I know several people that has his same genetic looks (face structure, shape) and they make me want to turn gay just so I can be around them.

Relatively strong jaw. It is not blubbery or rounded, and not too defined like an intimidating Chad. Flat soothing eyes. Bushy eyebrows but still flat. Full lips.

Only thing OP really needs to fix is his penis-head nose. And that's fucking cheap as shit. (in comparison to how positively it would change his life)
>>
Trim your beard and get a side parted chad haircut.
>>
>>25813364
you are what they call a failed normie. some say that is worse than being an actual robot. kill yourself
>>
us,disgusted lard eaters are telling you to trim that beard
>>
File: plsno.png (445KB, 588x428px) Image search: [Google]
plsno.png
445KB, 588x428px
>>25813364
>>25813503
>robots think I'm Chad
No, no you're not AT ALL.
You have likely the WORST possible male haircut. (Middle school long, not quite long enough to man bun) and you don't even style it. You also are taking grainy ass pictures with no sense of clothes. Any Chad picture is well done and shows off either his sport uniform or designer clothes.
Please stop flattering yourselves.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.