[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me. I woke up and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1453024681219.jpg (61KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1453024681219.jpg
61KB, 495x495px
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.

I woke up and nobody loves me.
>>
>>25812165
iktf but last night i dreamed i was searching for a person that drowned in the shallow parts of the sea during night-time and a pack of wolves started stalking me. I tried to run away on the beach but they caught me and started eating me alive and I woke up after a few bites.
>>
>>25812165
but peppermint patty loved charlie

p.patty flirts with charlie so fucking much, she even outright tells him she likes him on many occasions

charlie brown deserves to be lonely for not getting with p.patty
>>
>>25812889
he knows patty aint nothing but hoes and tricks
>>
>>25812165
babbys first nightmare
>>
dreamt i was on a pirate ship
worst part was when i had to prepare seasoning and vegetables for what i thought was pork but it was human flesh instead
rest of it was pretty good though, everyone liked me
>>
File: finn the human feel.jpg (46KB, 203x353px) Image search: [Google]
finn the human feel.jpg
46KB, 203x353px
>>25812165
man that feel
have some OC
>>
Two nights ago I dreamt that I had lesbian sex
I woke up and remembered I am male
>>
>>25812165
Same here.

>finally accepted that I'll spend my life alone
>finally managed to gather enough distractions to fully take my mind off it
>finally managed to drop my self-esteem low enough to not even conceive myself as a sexual being anymore
>got a nightmare where I was all kind of flirtatious with a girl and it worked

Why are our minds doing this to us
>>
>>25813792
Your mind is trying to make you change your ways, for you to become more confident and flirtatious. It's trying to make you find a girl and have kids.

But it's fucking difficult to become flirtatious, I've been trying to work up the courage to chat up a girl for weeks now but I simply can't do it. I hope you have more strength than I do.
>>
File: Feel not found.jpg (40KB, 598x391px) Image search: [Google]
Feel not found.jpg
40KB, 598x391px
>>25812165
God, that feel, I remember that feel...

That feel got converted for me when I became a junky. Dream about having money, wake up broke, dope sick.
>>
>>25812165
I had a dream a grizzly bear was chasing after a silverback gorilla. I didn't get to see them fight though.
>>
File: 1408368209279.png (15KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1408368209279.png
15KB, 489x423px
>>25812165
>mfw the concept of love is so foreign to me even my unconscious mind is unable to recreate dreams where I'm in love
>>
My nightmares are all about me losing my teeth for some reason
>>
>>25813950
>Your mind is trying to make you change your ways, for you to become more confident and flirtatious.
But I don't want that! I mean, physical appearance aside (and that's a lot to put aside considering I'm overweight), I would be a freaking toxic boyfriend.

That being said, and though it's very cliche to say that, from what little experience I have, "flirting" is very different depending on the person doing it. For example, trying to find the flaws of a girl might be seen as flirting, as is telling her "abstract case: if I were attractive, I'd probably ask you out." Actually, practically anything, no matter how cringy or corny it sounds can work, if you do it right, which I can't explain how to do (I'm not even sure I fully know myself).
>>
>>25812165
At least we still have our dreams ;_;
>>
>>25814072
I had a dream last week where I was laying next to a girl in bed but we didn't have sex since I've never had sex. Fuck this shit, why is my brain so lazy I WANT DREAM SEX.
>>
File: shotgun.jpg (90KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
90KB, 728x636px
>have dream
>have gf
>she is a female version of lister from red dwarf
>she walks into my house, smiles and kisses me
>skips away like the happiest girl on earth
>never felt happier
>almost cry with happiness
>wake up
>heart aches like never before
>actually cry
>mfw
>>
>>25812165
It is far better then dreaming that nobody loves you and you wake up and it is true
>>
>>25812165
>not knowing that these are smiths lyrics
>>
File: 1419690487843.webm (151KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1419690487843.webm
151KB, 512x384px
>>25814190
SMEGGING GREAT
>>
Nobody loves me, nobody cares,
Nobody picks me peaches and pears.
Nobody offers me candy and Cokes,
Nobody listens and laughs at me jokes.
Nobody helps when I get into a fight,
Nobody does all my homework at night.
Nobody misses me,
Nobody cries,
Nobody thinks I'm a wonderful guy.
So, if you ask me who's my best friend, in a whiz,
I'll stand up and tell you NOBODY is!
But yesterday night I got quite a scare
I woke up and Nobody just WASN'T there!
I called out and reached for Nobody's hand,
In the darkness where Nobody usually stands,
Then I poked through the house, in each cranny and nook,
But I found SOMEBODY each place that I looked.
I seached till I'm tired, and now with the dawn,
There's no doubt about it-
NOBODY'S GONE!
>>
Last night I dreamed I was fucking my hot cousin.
>>
>>25812889
He doesn't like her back because everyone thinks she's a lesbian.
>>
>>25812165
I love you anon :3

commentario originalis
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.