[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>washing your hands >changing underwear every day Why do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: eat-that-frog-52-728.jpg (51KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
eat-that-frog-52-728.jpg
51KB, 728x546px
>washing your hands
>changing underwear every day
Why do you INSIST on wasting your time on meaningless things?
I don't wash my hands because I don't fucking piss on them. Same with undies
>>
Go home, India. You're disgusting
>>
File: 1450911704467.png (499KB, 483x814px) Image search: [Google]
1450911704467.png
499KB, 483x814px
>>25811489
piss is the clean part. If you touched your genital area then there's plenty of unsafe bacteria on your hands.
>>
>>25811489
your keyboard is filthy anon. get some sanitizer.
>>
i'm wearing a pair of underwear that i wear without showering for up to a week at a time

ball sweat is wearing giant holes in the gooch

the crotch looks like a bob ross painting in yellow and brown from cum and piss stains

they smell like someone peeled them off a corpse that already had BO before it died
>>
>>25811537
That's an urban legend. There's plenty of bacteria in urine. But hands are so filthy that you're better off washing your hands *before* you piss because you're more likely to contract disease by transferring hand germs to your dick than from transferring dick and bladder germs to your hands.
>>
>>25811537
Well I don't fondle my gentials while I'm going to the bathroom, closest I get is with toilet paper wiping my asshole.
>>
>>25811611
>toilet
Studies on wiping -- yes, they've been done -- have shown that fecal bacteria can penetrate up to ten layers of toilet paper. Unless you're mummifying your wiping hand in an entire roll of toilet paper, you've got shit germs all over your hand when you're done.
>>
File: 1450996277885.png (1004KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450996277885.png
1004KB, 1440x900px
>>25811587
It's not like urine is sterile, but it's way better than feces. I would rather wash hands after going to the bathroom to stop spreading infections instead of just getting infections.
>>
>>25811650
Don't worry. I crumple not fold
>>
Because not every one of us is such a lucky prince to not live in a shithole where niggers and other scum roams. I don't want any of their subhuman diseases because I forgot to wash my damn hands after leaving my shithouse.
>>
>>25811558
Damb son you think it might be time to let them bitches go
>>
there is literally no reason to shower or brush your teeth more than once or so a month.

i haven't showered since christmas. if you're not doing anything then there is literally no point. nobody will see you. just keep reapplying deoderant if the smell bothers you and that's all. been keeping this routine for years now. hygeine is a waste of fucking time and only normies care about it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.