[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get bullied at school >try to fight back >get beaten

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1429139513906.jpg (246KB, 1417x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1429139513906.jpg
246KB, 1417x1260px
>get bullied at school
>try to fight back
>get beaten more
>hold it together cause bullies never succeed in life
>bully has a wife and good job
>youre a retarded neet on /r9k/
>>
File: 1445801869438.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1445801869438.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>25811221
>>bully has a wife and good job
>>youre a retarded neet on /r9k/

In the feels
>>
Don't worry cuz in the future:
>You give up on life
>>
should have fought harder faggot
>>
bullies always win
it's something they never tell you
not the meathead ones, but the semi-bullies
the ones who sit on the edge of the bully group and chime in occasionally
those are the ones that get really successful

>social enough to get status and connections
>not afraid of stepping on people to get what they want
>not the brute force
>>
File: 1432922939437.jpg (52KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1432922939437.jpg
52KB, 500x365px
>>25811243
no breaks on the feel train.
>>
All my middle school bullies got fat and ugly, went nowhere in life and got divorced. I bet the same will happen with all of yours everyone.
>>
>>25811281
Mfw i was this person. I would add the occasional fuck with someone or do somthing in a way that makes it look like someone else did it so they take the blame. It was one of my key moves when i would fuck with people
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Enough-14.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Enough-14.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
>>25811221
I still don't understand why my parents didn't call the police when they found out about my bully. Actually I never told my father, just my mum, he probably never knew. No wait, I actually got my head cracked bloody with a crow bar in front of my house and he didn't even take me to the hospital. I think that concussion depressed me further more.
>>
>>25811221
In the end, one of the things I regret the most is not pulling a knife and slashing a motherfucker's throat at high school
Don't suck it up op
Make them respect you
Srsly
They are not going to mess with you if they have to fight every single time
Punch them in the jaw when they less expect
Be surprising
>>
>>25811221
>>25811243
Did you at least try to succeed in life?
>>
>Fat kid tried to bully me in High School
>Late bloomer and somewhat spergy so I didn't realize he was trying to bully me
>He'd hold my papers and shit away and I'd always get them back faster than he could pull them away since I played sports year round

High school was weird. Everybody knew me and liked me but nobody wanted me in their inner social circles because I wasn't attractive. Stuff would happen like I'd be at a baseball game walking around with friends and I'd get sidelined while photographers for a local business would take pictures of them for an advertisement, or girls would conveniently "forget" to interact with me in any social games where men interacted with women.

Anyway most of the bullies in my school were heroin addicts and/or had bad home lives, I never saw any "Chad" bullies, just people that were always held at arms reach from the "cool" circle.
>>
>>25811221
rape him and his entire household, dogs, cats, birds and lizards included. No one left behind. It's your turn to bully, you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>25811221
>Not killing them after getting beaten more
>>
>>25811221
Why do you try so hard to live ?
>>
Man all this talk about bullies reminds me of thr time i helped a kid with hisbullies. I am somewhat of a chad and in highschool i usually kept to myself. What people didnt know was i trained boxing and bjj lol These bullies were tormenting this kid all year. They did so becaude his sister was really hot and gave him shit because of that constantly. Anyway its lunch period and i go into the bathroom to take a shit liek usual. I see this kid lying on the floor with 3 bullies standing over him talking shit telling him to call his sister and shit like that. I try to ignore it i walk by and go into a stall. As i am taking a shit i hear someone walk into tge bathroom and a girls voice. It was the kids sister she starts yelling at them telling them to leave her bro alone. They argue for a few minutes. It slowly pisses me off snd i tell them to let me shit and peace or ill deal with you fuckwads myself. These kids start talking shit to me. Saying that there going to make me eat my own shit like a bitch. Then i hear what sounds like the kid and his sister talking. The 3 bullies start harrasing them again. I finish shiting wipe and i come out of my stall. The girl seeing that im in shape and not a nerd ass asks me to help. The 3 fagget bullies then go on to tall shit about me. I say fuck it. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WANT TO PICK ON THIS KID FINE YOU WANT TO TALL SHIT ABOUT HIS SISTER FINE BUT PULL ME INTO IT AND I WILL SEND ALL OF YOU TO THE HOSPITAL. One of them gets in my face. I throw a jab and a hook and knock him out. The others decide they dont want any and run. As im leaving the girl brushes her brother off and they talk to me as i walk to go eat. We all talked for awhile and she seemed like a nice girl. The bullied kid seemed like the typical user on here. Seemed nerdy/autistic but wasnt terribly bad. The hirl actually ended up even asking me out to thank me when lunch ended but i turned her down. Later on i did end up taking her out she is my fiance now :}]
>>
File: 1449075891911.jpg (269KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1449075891911.jpg
269KB, 2000x2000px
>>25811221
>chad bullied me through out middle school and into high school
>my little brother knows his little brother and I learn he now works at a real-estate company making 90k a year, owns a home, and is married
>here I am on /r9k/...
I-it all works out in the end, right bros?
>>
Funny thing. Normies will call this natural selection. Is there any reason at all not to consider any normie an enemy? I'm not trying to be edgy, but they actually believe that it's okay to "select" some people and destroy them because they didn't get lucky enough while being born.
>>
>>25811221
The bully has more to lose than us
>>
File: 2783572-5529833747-r2Hd8.jpg.png (167KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
2783572-5529833747-r2Hd8.jpg.png
167KB, 600x434px
>>25811823
>Is there any reason at all not to consider any normie an enemy?

None at all.
>>
>>25811823

If you're unattractive you can't arouse the opposite gender which would naturally prevent them from pursuing each other for reproduction.

Maybe you are unlucky, but regardless females have determined your genes shouldn't last another generation. And what women want males facilitate, therefore you are to be demeaned and mocked for the pleasure of others. After all, if you're worthless as a sexual prospect the least you can be is the court jester!
>>
>>25812011
That's pretty dangerous though. I mean for normies. To create a man who has not future. Nothing to lose. Anything can happen. I guess that's why these things aren't openly talked about, just so normies can protect themselves.
>>
>>25812042
I guess that's why these things aren't openly talked about, just so normies can protect themselves.

And yet we betas continue to feel bad about not being friends with them.They are all a bunch of sadistic assholes who stand between robots and a better life.
>>
>>25812144
Well problem is you can't have life without normies. They are society and to be anything in it, you have to be "friends" with them.
>>
>>25812157
Better to be a NEET than participate in the orgy of wage-slavery, degeneracy, and exploitation that is our society. It's like I've been given the easy path in life. Lonely, but still easy.
>>
>>25812183
I don't know really. Personally I'd like to take the middle path. Have a job but pretty much live on my own and do whatever I want. Or at least do this for some time to save up money.
>>
>>25812225
Well I am completely talent-less, unlovable, and only have a moderately above average IQ. I am also riddled with crippling learning disabilities, hence why I have NEET-bux. Success is out of the question for me.

But power to you if you can pull it off.
>>
File: 1450661670041.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1450661670041.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>25811221

life have a sick sense of humor
>>
hey guys i'm a girl and a we are having a slumber party!!!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.