[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fuck me like you hate me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: feelina.png (100KB, 352x498px) Image search: [Google]
feelina.png
100KB, 352x498px
>>
A girl said this, so I did it, then got accused of sexual assault.

Fuck women.
>>
>says to fuck her like i hate her
>i don't

who /mischievous/ here
>>
women are such disgusting whores at their core
>>
>>25808786
Women are stupid as fuck. What the hell did you expect?
>>
>>25808760
>stops mid-thrust
>puts clothes on and leaves
>never talks to you again
>>
>>25808760
Oh look, just another worthless cunt showing off her only valuable asset for an ego boost.
>>
>I do hate you
>>
>>25808786
women are destroying men with child support,STDs,false rape charges, fake pregnancies,paternity fraud,false domestic abuse charges,gossiping and manipulation but you faggots keep going back to women because you are enslave to the pussy. you men need help and you need to fix your sex addiction.
>>
File: 1387859903890.jpg (110KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1387859903890.jpg
110KB, 500x599px
ITT: Misogyny and Hypocrisy.

Never change. /r9k/

Never.
>>
File: 1452866106626.jpg (171KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452866106626.jpg
171KB, 700x700px
>>25808760
>and when you fuckin' someone else just fuck her like she ain't me
Damn those words are scary.
>>
>>25808760
>tfw you realize girls want to fuck guys they "hate"
>>
>>25808760
But I already am slut.
>>
>>25809628
Knew a girl that called herself a feminist. Loved to be degraded, usually a favourite would be roughly pinning her down while I fucked her from behind. Asks me to slap her during sex and recently told me she had a dream she wanted me to punch her and she got off on me doing it. She's a good little slut that fucks other girls for me when I tell her to, and I love making her eat out one of her cute friends while I rail her from behind.
>>
>implying I can bother to have anything more than disdain for women
>>
>>25809628
>these buzzwords
Oh boy, here we go
>>
>>25809046
done it lmao
>>
>>25810332
>/r9k/ accusing others of using buzzwords
jej
>>
>>25810823
>/r9k/ is one person
kek & lel
>>
>She's comin' over like a suicide
>And it's the same old trip
>The same old trip as before
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.