[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fresh OC here. hot off the press. what do you guys think? should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: comic.jpg (614KB, 1019x3830px) Image search: [Google]
comic.jpg
614KB, 1019x3830px
fresh OC here. hot off the press.
what do you guys think? should i make more comics?
>>
We could always use some more OC
>>
waiters need to shut the fuck up about their jobs being so difficult. bring me my food, refill my glass and be friendly and that's it. hell you don't even have to be friendly, just don't be a cunt
>>
Tipping is fucking retarded and if you do it you are helping bad business practices grow.
>>
Waiters are only angry because bad tips make them lose their job. They deserve fair pair. Increase food prices if it means stable pay for wait staff. Tipping needs to go.

Delivery drivers get tips because of the cost it takes to
>>
I used to be a waiter here are the general rules for tipping
No tip=fecal matter in food next time you come back
<10%=spit in food
<30%=Delay your order
>>
File: 1452207981599.jpg (70KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1452207981599.jpg
70KB, 640x718px
>>25808505
>retail work shittier than food service
>retail shittier than anything
>grass still green
>sky still blue
>>
File: 1452961453790.png (425KB, 449x349px) Image search: [Google]
1452961453790.png
425KB, 449x349px
>>25808505

>foh telling boh what to do

I'd tell you not to quit your day job, but I doubt you have one.
>>
yes, tipping culture is retarded, we've been over this a thousand times before
>>
>>25808730

it's customers and bad management that make retail/food service bad. The job itself isn't too bad.
>>
>>25808505

what the fuck is this image supposed to be

can someone with autism explain this one to me? I feel like I need to be mentally handicapped to get it.
>>
Someone is a retard.

Look up how much tipped employees make. Something like $4.50/hr
>>
>>25808794
How socially inept can one man be. Fucking Christ, it's saying how it's dumb that waiters demand tips just because they work in the food industry when cashiers at convenience stores also deal with shitty people, while not having the satisfaction of shitting on people's food in revenge.

Also people in retail have to work shit hours.
>>
>>25808794

It seems fairly straightforward. Retail hell sucks, waiting is not as bad. Waiters feel entitled to tips even though they don't really do work.

Both fields suck desu. I would rather neet.
>>
>>25808505
dude servers get like $2/hr
>>
>>25808820
Tipped Employees are always legally compensated to make minimum wage if their tips don't cover it
>>
>>25808820

$2.50 an hour

if tips don't make up minimum wage, the money comes from the employer. A employer cannot legally fire an employee for getting bad times, but they can give that employee less hours which forces that employee to quit.
>>
>>25808869
see>>25808876
and >>25808884
Tipped employees always make minimum wage, and most of the time its minimum wage +tip
>>
>>25808820
>>25808869

>I make things up on the internet to sound cool

I have a couple of friends who work at restaurants who get tips and get paid above minimum wage (one is $15/hr the other I'm not sure). One of them eats free food/drinks on the job all the time, to the point where hes noticed that customers seem to like him more on a slight buzz so hes made it the norm to get better tips. The other really doesn't do much work.

My girlfriend also used to work at a pizza joint where she got minimum wage with tips, but to be fair they made her work like a fucking dog.

Nonetheless a server will NEVER get paid less than minimum wage, but end up with much more than that more times than not as opposed to retail workers who usually just get minimum.
>>
>>25808869
only in some states. are people here retarded? look at the very top of the comic.
i live in Washington where they're paid more than $9 an hour, yet if you don't tip them that makes you a bad person.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 468x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 468x360px
>all of these dumbos who bought the "dude waiters get paid below minimum wage so they NEED tips" meme even though it is literally a blatant lie

dumb cuz

also you can get these religious fake money things if you feel like trolling some waiters. it's especially fun if you can get a good view of the table after you leave from a window and see the dumbo waiter's reaction to getting fake money. I ain't no tipcuck.
>>
File: absoharam.jpg (9KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
absoharam.jpg
9KB, 238x211px
>>25808783
The problem is customers are universally retarded, and on top of that, the marketing teams pitching the products you have to offer lie and make shit up to the extent possible under law.

So basically you're supposed to help people who don't understand the product somehow feel good about the product not performing how they expected it to feel. If you're lucky the customer just diahrea's all over you, and your policies allow you to give them a refund. If you don't have lenient refund policies, will expect to lick that customer diahrea off the floor and tell them how good of a job they did shitting all over you.

I hate fucking retail, and i hate customer service.

It's a lose-lose situation for the customer and for the Customer Service / Retail Reps.
>>
The only thing I tip is my fedora.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUW3X3orZHg

this video explains the origins of tipping and what happens when you don't tip
>>
File: Oc no steal!.jpg (634KB, 1019x3830px) Image search: [Google]
Oc no steal!.jpg
634KB, 1019x3830px
OC guise!!! Hot off the breasts!
>>
>>25808993
>Hot of the breasts
>The OC is just making the server black and smoking weed.

I expected as much after you said "Hot off the breasts"
>>
>>25808833
>it's dumb that waiters demand tips just because they work in the food industry when cashiers at convenience stores also deal with shitty people

>>25808844
>Retail hell sucks, waiting is not as bad

lmao

wow I am so glad I don't have autism
>>
>implying retail is hard
>retail is literally just standing around and asking customers if they need any help
>the minimum wage at walmart is 9 dollars and you get payed 90 cents for "hazard pay"
>Get payed 2$ more than waiters even though I don't do jack shit accept tell people where the hdmi cords are

Retail is the life.
>>
>>25808993
is that mr.popo?
>>
>>25809023
wow you sure convinced me with your hot statements to back yourself up

wagecucks, i swear
>>
File: 1444610366013.png (88KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1444610366013.png
88KB, 300x256px
>>25808718
>Not just tipping a dollar or two regardless of the meal price
Do people really do math after a meal just because some faggot/bitch could carry some dishes 10 feet to my table?
>>
>>25809130
>becoming hyper-defensive about nothing

where did anyone even say any of the things that you're getting mad about?
>>
>>25809187
i mean i have autism so its hard to tell what you're saying but im pretty sure you're saying people who agree with OP have autism
>>
>>25808946
>blatant lie

proof on that? Wanna show someone.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.