[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do normies feel deep down inside when they find out that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tfw.png (191KB, 1248x1284px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
191KB, 1248x1284px
How do normies feel deep down inside when they find out that someone they know (a.k.a. the "high-school/college weirdo", "that weird guy at work", etc.) committed suicide, even if they didn't really show much respect or care for the person at the slightest while they were still alive?

One of the most bizarre & saddest things I find in society is that I feel like people will always be open to disrespect or humiliate you (most of the time for no reason whatsoever) as long as you're alive and well, but once death or suicide comes to the equation, those same people start to cry and act like as if they gave the most fucks about you. It's sickening honestly.
>>
They want everyone to know they're a kind person.

The same people who shout out that obnoxious "WHAT'RE THOOOOSE" meme while wearing fucking Toms. Because they totally care about those poor African kids who don't even have shoes, but god forbid someone wears offbrand shoes.

I hope they all fucking choke on their vomit.
>>
Relieved that they didn't shoot up your school/workplace
>>
>>25807550
As a deep cover robot, I've seen this in action.

They make it all about themselves.

That is all.
>>
>>25807654
>They want everyone to know they're a kind person
It actually goes even deeper. They even lie to themselves just to feel they are nice people. They need it. If not, their own ego would be crushed
>>
You always feel good when someone you know dies, you're alive after all. Its natural.

You do know that when someone pushes you, you can push back, right?
>>
>>25807550
>12th grade
>Random fag got hit by a car
>I didn't even know him well
>Never said a word to him
>Feel kinda sad

It's something like that. Except normalfags feel the need to talk about it.
>>
>>25808152
>deep cover robot
The fuck does this mean? Kill yourself normie faggot
>>
>>25807550
They feel bad, but only because it shocks them out of their otherwise shallow, simplistic, and blissful view of the world. Normies don't overthink things most of the time and they certainly don't overthink people who aren't close to them. As odd as it may sound, most normies assume by default that other people are roughly similar to them (i.e., that you probably have friends somewhere, that you are generally happy, that you have had a normal childhood/ typical age-appropriate experiences).

Other than the physical things that make NEETs repulsive, I think that this cognitive dissonance is equally disturbing. The fact that NEETs exist at all is a serious challenge to their pleasant worldview. It's easier to put such disturbing thoughts out of sight and mind, especially when you are a young, tight qt3.14 with better options from Chad.
>>
they reap the facebook likes after they post some pseudo heartfelt bullshit
>>
>>25808372
>Be me
>10th grade
>girl who I went to school with since middle school diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer
>whole school rallies around her
>be an edgy faggot and critical of the strangers and casual acquaintances who showed support as if they had been lifetime friends
>she passes on
>death is inevitable
>SoFuckingWhat?.exe

It was only years later that I even considered the fact that she probably didn't want to die and was afraid to. At the time, I was so checked out on life that I didn't even register that as the appropriate response to the situation. RIP Brittney. I was too much of a self-pitying asshole to take the time to get to know you, but people have always said you were a good person. I'm sorry.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.