[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just become a cop? They get fat pensions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: oinker.jpg (31KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
oinker.jpg
31KB, 500x347px
Why don't you just become a cop?

They get fat pensions and the job is easy...I mean, you're a civil servant and robots are already good at going unnoticed...

Plus it gives you some power.
>>
Because fuck the police nigga
>>
Because people will record you and repeat "AM I BEING DETAINED OFFICER?" everytime you pull someone over.
>>
>>25807313
Because some of us actually have some level of dignity left.
>>
>>25807335
What isn't dignified about protecting your people?
>>
>>25807313
FUCK THE POLICE COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND A YOUNG NIGGA GOT IT BAD CUZ IM BROWN
>>
lol. you are not going to become a cop if you lack social connections like any true robots on this board do. you can't just put down your parents as your references.
>>
>>25807345
also being part of the most widely disrespected group of people in our country lol.
>>
Because I am

In Saginaw

I'll probably be killed by niggers.
>>
>>25807345

>protecting

You mean enforce victimless crimes and get shot at?
No thanks.
>>
>>25807313
I looked it up and you HAVE to patrol some of the time, and patrolling involves talking to people. Riot and swat teams have to be useless. Detective work involves talking to people and speaking in court. Crime scene investigation involves talking to people and I'd miss crucial details cause this isn't a game like danganronpa or pheonix wright. I could do autopsies, but thats fucking gross and requires medical knowledge.
>>
>>25807366
lol.

All you have to do is pass an exam and go to police college for like 4 months...Just as long as you are fit and you know basic laws you are fine.
>>
Because I don't want to be put in dangerous situations for strangers
>>
>>25807401

But it involves talking to people you know you're better than.
>>
>>25807345
>I'm here to protect you
>Now do as I say or I'll kill you and your dog
>>
>>25807401

this desu

law enforcement is an AWFUL field for robots. you think robots can handle a big buck nigger chimping out at them when most can hardly even maintain eye contact in a conversation, if that?
>>
>>25807392
lol Saginaw. What a terrible fucking place. One of the worst places in this fucking state.
>>
>>25807313
I'm going to test to be a cop on the 30th (then if I pass I get to do the physical test/psychological evaluation). I'm worried that my shit will get fucked up during the psychological evaluation because muh anxiety.
>>
>>25807441
>Implying I have any confidence.
>>
True robots will become cops to avoid social isolation, gain power, and get massive %%%
>>
>>25807348
yeah niggaz and niggettes
>>
>>25807429

maybe if you live in some podunk backwater small town shithole

if you live in a real city it's not that easy
>>
I can't tell you how many cops I've seen sleeping in the middle of day in their squad cars
Such a cushy job
>>
>>25807461
Why would the cops care? It's legit the most chill job in the world.
>find a black guy
>shoot him
>take his weed
>smoke it
>rinse and repeat
>>
Why would you not want to take a job where its legal to shoot coonz?

#allcopsmatter
>>
Cops are the highest tier of society's trash.
>>
>>25807511
I live in a SJW city. Even if I become a cop I'll probably live out my days harassed by womyn and nig nogs suppressing the urge to shoot them.
>>
>>25807398
You mean arrest normies and ruin their lives? See that Chad leaving the bar? Pull his ass over and give him a DUI. See that stoner hipster stacy girl? Search her ass for weed.
>>
Fun fact, I'm a security guard and the licensing requirements for me to carry a gun, mace, taser, and restraints are all higher than what the cops need to graduate the police academy
>>
>>25807541
But you have a get out of jail free badge. If you think you'd get in trouble for killing anyone who got on your nerves, you're an idiot.
>>
>>25807568
You're a pretty smart gal, anon.
>>
It requires a degree, has physical requirements, and where they keep you for training is too far away and I would have to sleep there, and I have a dog to take care of. They can send you to different states too and are likely to because we have a lot of police officers here already.

I know this because I wanted to be a cop but it's a pain in the ass. Also you spend most of your time hassling people for being stupid and doing paperwork from what I hear.

Maybe it's easy in America where human lives are cheap but not here.
>>
File: woah.webm (524KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
woah.webm
524KB, 638x360px
>>25807450
This to be honest. You can do whatever the fuck you want and just claim it was a firearm malfunction and get a paid vacation as punishment.
>>
File: 5761203889_01c00f9600_b[1].jpg (377KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5761203889_01c00f9600_b[1].jpg
377KB, 680x1024px
>>25807637
>tfw I'll never have a comfy job as a mountie.
>>
My dad's a cop. Do you know what it's like having a dad for a cop?
>drug tested once a month
>dad would make me do a sobriety test (walking in a straight line, etc.) whenever i went to parties
>taught me to drive like a cop
>grew up hearing how "niggers and middle aged women are the worst people to pull over"
he was pretty high ranking before he retired. I've considered using his connections to get into the Police Academy. I don't care about being a cop but being a Detective sounds intriguing. only problem is im trans, not sure how well that would go over
>>
>>25807807
What made you think it would be a good idea to mutilate your genitals?
>>
>>25807879
I think you know the answer to that anon
no but for real? dysphoria
>>
why the fuck would you want to be a cop?

90% of the time you'll be dealing with niggers, the other 10% is drunk white people and soccer moms being cunts

fuck that, sounds like a fucking nightmare
>>
>>25807928
Are you any happier
can you reach an orgasm properly?
>>
I got charge with a felony for carrying a pocketknife to school when I was 12
>>
File: 1440725254995.jpg (20KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1440725254995.jpg
20KB, 255x255px
>>25807345
>protecting
>>
File: 1433219717909.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1433219717909.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>25807544
exactly, your just being a pissy little tax troll society sees you as, i would love to kill niggers though, maybe after i join the army they can post me in Africa
>>
"U-uhm e-e-e-excuse me, s-s-sssirrr"
"WHAT?!"
"UM d-d-d-d-do y-y-you... know... h-how.. f-f-fast you were.. going?"
>>
>>25807429
>police college
>>
>tfw you'll never be a corrupt cop extorting chads and bribing staceys into giving you a bj
>>
>>25807313
I don't have a tiny dick and a chip on my soldier.
>>
>>25807313
Because I have a documented history of mental illness
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.