Why don't you just become a cop?
They get fat pensions and the job is easy...I mean, you're a civil servant and robots are already good at going unnoticed...
Plus it gives you some power.
I looked it up and you HAVE to patrol some of the time, and patrolling involves talking to people. Riot and swat teams have to be useless. Detective work involves talking to people and speaking in court. Crime scene investigation involves talking to people and I'd miss crucial details cause this isn't a game like danganronpa or pheonix wright. I could do autopsies, but thats fucking gross and requires medical knowledge.
law enforcement is an AWFUL field for robots. you think robots can handle a big buck nigger chimping out at them when most can hardly even maintain eye contact in a conversation, if that?
I'm going to test to be a cop on the 30th (then if I pass I get to do the physical test/psychological evaluation). I'm worried that my shit will get fucked up during the psychological evaluation because muh anxiety.
It requires a degree, has physical requirements, and where they keep you for training is too far away and I would have to sleep there, and I have a dog to take care of. They can send you to different states too and are likely to because we have a lot of police officers here already.
I know this because I wanted to be a cop but it's a pain in the ass. Also you spend most of your time hassling people for being stupid and doing paperwork from what I hear.
Maybe it's easy in America where human lives are cheap but not here.
This to be honest. You can do whatever the fuck you want and just claim it was a firearm malfunction and get a paid vacation as punishment.
>tfw I'll never have a comfy job as a mountie.
My dad's a cop. Do you know what it's like having a dad for a cop?
>drug tested once a month
>dad would make me do a sobriety test (walking in a straight line, etc.) whenever i went to parties
>taught me to drive like a cop
>grew up hearing how "niggers and middle aged women are the worst people to pull over"
he was pretty high ranking before he retired. I've considered using his connections to get into the Police Academy. I don't care about being a cop but being a Detective sounds intriguing. only problem is im trans, not sure how well that would go over
why the fuck would you want to be a cop?
90% of the time you'll be dealing with niggers, the other 10% is drunk white people and soccer moms being cunts
fuck that, sounds like a fucking nightmare
exactly, your just being a pissy little tax troll society sees you as, i would love to kill niggers though, maybe after i join the army they can post me in Africa