[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an alcoholic anything OP is drunk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1453003419507.jpg (10KB, 552x382px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453003419507.jpg
10KB, 552x382px
Ask an alcoholic anything

OP is drunk
>>
what is your favorite in each category of alcoholic beverage (beer, wine, rum, brandy, etc)
>>
>>25805914

If I break a meter-long stick at four random points, what is the expected length of the largest piece?
>>
>>25805942
Beer, whiskey, gin, vodka, wine is my top 5, I guess. Always been a beer guy, not sure why
>>
>>25805914
Are you really happy now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udAL48P5NJU
>>
>>25806004
Depends on how strong your grip is. Shit nigga idk
>>
>>25806007
I mean, what is your favorite beer, favorite wine, etc
>>
>>25805914
What are you drinking?

4th beer here and not even feeling a buzz.
>>
>>25806042

No. The correct answer is 25/48 meters - approximately 52 cm.
>>
>>25805914
How much have you drank since you woke up?
On average, I now drink 1-1.5L of vodka a day.

What do you drink?
>>
>>25806023
For now, yeah
>>25806063
Beer: guinness extra stout
Whiskey: Jameson
Gin: Honestly not sure
Vodka: Crystal skull is amazing. I can never afford it, but I've had it a few times and it's great.
Wine: I like yellow tail but fuck, I'm not much of a wine guy.

Ask me about beer. I know my beer.
>>
>>25806088
PBR, my favorite cheap gas station beer
>>25806108
I drink a lot of beer. I lost count since I woke up at noon (9 hours ago) but I'd say I'm 22 deep at this point. Currently drinking PBR pisswater.
>>
On a scale of 9-10, how disappointed are your parents?
>>
>>25806141
not bad. my list:
Beer: most beers by Lagunitas. always fairly hoppy and intensely flavored, but never overly so
Whiskey: Buffalo Trace
Rum: Old Monk for mixing, Flor de Cana for sipping, and Mount Gay for shots
Wine: most California Zinfandels. really like Raven's Wood, but usually get a cheaper one
which beers do you enjoy, aside from Guinness? any local craft beers you like?
>>
Drinking Canadian Club and coke now cuz im bitchmade tonight.

Beer: Asahi
Rum: Ron Diplomatico
Whiskey: Hakushu 12 yo
Vodka: None.
Gin: Tanq 10
>>
>>25806458
>Drinking pop with your whiskey
BIIIIIIIIIIITCH
I drank CC when i was 18 because I liked to pretend I was hardcore
>>
if you're a neet robot, what cultivates you're alcoholic purchases?
>>
>>25806242
Mom is probably a 9 or 10, wouldn't know. Don't really talk to her. Dad doesn't give a shit. He's a fucking drunk himself.
>>25806252
Lagunitas is great for just that reason. Never liked beers that were too hoppy.
Buffalo is $$$$$
I've always been a sucker for sailor Jerry and Captain. Don't know why, guess it's just always been around and it grew on me.
Raven's wood is awesome, when I can get it. Like I said, I'm not a wine guy but Raven's wood is phenomenal.
>>25806252
I love that dark shit. Old Rasputin, Ten Fidy, Victory At Sea ( and most Imperial Stouts I've tried), and Arrogant Bastard (specifically Double Bastard).
I live in Phoenix, AZ. As far as local brews go, Devil's Ale is great, so is Kiltlifter. l
>>
>>25806587
I'm not a NEET. I'm a highschool grad and a blue collar worker.
>>
File: received_10208873515979606.jpg (30KB, 526x710px) Image search: [Google]
received_10208873515979606.jpg
30KB, 526x710px
Whats your favourite movie?

robot pls
>>
>>25806063
gin is all the same and it can fuck off.
>>
>>25806004

This is retarded. If it's truly random then there is no expected length.
>>
>>25806643
Three way tie between Apocalypse Now, Thin Red Line and Children Of Men.
>>
>>25806649
OP here

Gin is not all the same, imo. But you get what you pay for. Good gin ain't cheap, but it's worth it if that's your shit.

Inb4 OP is fag
>>
Very bitch!

I had an ice cold can of coke... Its not my usual drink. I like Negronis before dinner.
>>
What's the most cringe worthy thing someone told you that you did while drunk that you don't remember doing
>>
>>25805914
>Ask an alcoholic anything
>OP is drunk

You don't understand full alcohol dependency if you're still able to get drunk.

I almost died last week from being so dependent on alcohol. You don't get drunk, just calms you're nervous system enough that you don't stroke out and die.

If you ever start shitting or coughing up blood, constant nose bleeding (as in not full on bleeding but if you simply blow your nose and the regular mucus is bloody), you are pretty close to death.

BTW anyone thinking drinking yourself to death as suicide, don't, its a painful road that takes months and it suck progressively worse daily. It hurts more than you can imagine.

If you get the shakes without booze, that's the first sign. Go to doctor and hey librium or xanax (librium is better).

If for no other reason than to qui a while so you can get that sweet sweet dunk feeling again from just a few drinks.

Cheers.
>>
>>25806004
>expected
you can simulate and guess averages all day long but it isnt representative of reality
>>
ever have disaronno? fuck how is that so good
>>
>>25806702
Not the original poster, but I agree, gin is all pretty much the same.
>>
>>25806752
(As I'm puking in a bush, or some such thing) "Yeah! This nika get down! Swimming' pools man hahaha fuck witit!"
Niggers, amiright?
>>25806770
I'm 22. Only been drinking for 9 years. Took 4 months off recently to try AA. You're absolutely right, but we'll see how it goes. Just for the record, I cannot function without at least some considerable amount of alcohol in me. I feel sick without it. Not quite where you are, but I know what it's like. If only just a little bit. God willing, I'll never be there, but I can't see the future.

Cheers.
>>25806801
Never have, what is it?
>>
>>25806849
I've had gin that's good, all I'm sayin'
>>
Who wants to supply a qt with free alcohol?
>>
Managed to quit recently but still struggling. I tapered very slowly till I got down to about the equivalent of 4 pints of normal lager then just stopped. Been 11 days now, but I'll say one thing, I haven't had this much energy or clarity of mind for such a long time. I hope I can keep this up, I get moments of anxiety or fucked up intrusive thought loops that I used to quieten with it.
>>
>>25807044
OP here

Sure. Wat?
>>
>>25807044
I'll share my cheap rum with you if you let me fuck you
>>
>>25807057
OP here

I'd hate to say it, but AA is the beat thing I ever did. I did 4 months then relapsed. I got sober for the wrong reasons, so I made a conscious decision to relapse until I inevitably hit rock bottom again, but I hope it works out for you, anon. Sobriety is a beautiful thing, when done right. Try AA if you haven't already.
>>
>>25807078
qt means dickboy fag
>>
>>25807044
Only if you're a trap.
>>
>>25807078
OP here

M/F?
>>
>>25806752
> "I want to fuck your moist pussy"
>>
>>25807150
ah ok, never mind then
>tfw had a girl who would fuck me for alcohol, but fucked it up so she stopped coming over
>>
>>25807247
Been there, anon. Been there.
>>
>>25807247
I'm not a dickboy. Just a desperate alcoholic bored out of my mind on a Saturday night.
>>
>>25807293
well, if you do actually possess a vagina, and you live in the SF Bay Area, I can help you out
>>25807273
the trick is not to get too attached or desperate, though this is hard when you're a low IQ autist who rarely ever gets female attention IRL
>>
>>25807273
>>25807328
That was depressingly spot on :|
>>
>>25807078
Fuck, make it mid shelf vodka at least
>>
I'm a little guy and I get fucked from like a few shots of vodka :') never have hangovers, either.
>>
>>25807328
Los Angeles unfortunately
>>
>>25807380
I live in LA. R u a grill?
>>
>>25807438
Where in LA? I'm grill
>>
Take the hookups to /soc/ you tards. Let the depressed hang out here and take your filth elsewhere.
>>
>>25807477
This, yes please
>>
>>25806023
this whole thing was animated on a vfx program... just sayin
>>
>>25806986
Trust me librium is a god send. When you get to the point where you cant function without it, you need to get a script cause its not even enjoyable. Sucks
>>
i don't understand alcoholics

how do you stomach so much alcohol? do you drive drunk like a fucking asshole?

my mother is an alcoholic and i just never understood what the attraction is, two beers in and i get a massive fucking headache
>>
>>25807889
Fucking lightweight
>>
>>25807469
Cerritos B)
>>
>>25807889
Uber fag. Or you buy your shit and drink alone at home like a true champ.
Also try drinking some water before/during your drinking. You need to stay hydrated and not sucking down your code red.
>>
>>25808118
i drink almost 2 liters of water a day, so it's not that

alcohol just gives me a massive headache. basically every time i plan on drinking i have to accept the fact i will have a migraine by the third drink and just deal with it
>>
>>25808350
That doesn't even sound worth it. Maybe you're allergic.
>>
>>25808350

Not being a fucking whining pussy helps faggot
>>
>>25808380
stop making fun of me it hurts my feelings
>>
>>25805914
Tell me OHPEE, Where did it all go wrong?
>>
Type of drunk?
>>
>>25805914
Op pass out?
>>
>>25807889
any self respecting person drinks at home either with a few mates or alone in front of the computer. drunk drivers are worse than niggers.
>>
>>25806672
children of men was shit m8
>>
>>25805914
What are your top five favorite animes
>>
>>25806141
>Beer: guinness extra stout

wow disgusting
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.